Brumit Restaurant Group Employee Reviews

Very productive workplace and many opportunities for advancement with the company.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 19, 2018
I have not been with the company to long but the day I was hired by my GM was the start of my career desire. Some people are not made for restaurant industry but I love to make others happy. The make it right rule is perfect if your a customer anywhere and your orders wrong and it's so much pain around the company to fix it are you going to return? No. But if the company listens to the problem addresses it with a smile and politely corrects your order ( makes it right ) apologizes for any troubles your more likely going to return because they cared enough to make you happy rt. I love my job and my co workers are awesome and the best GM around! Yes I do recommend that you work at Arbys.
Opportunity to advance is high
General manager of Arbys (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 25, 2017
Very good company to work for, they do a lot for their employees and have great benefits for salaried employees, and salary is very good for AM's and GM's. Only thing negative that I have to say is, if you have a family at home you can kiss your personal time with them goodbye(as a salaried manager) Your expected to work holidays,and bad weather days(blizzards..e.t.c.) and if somebody doesnt come in on their shift, if you cannot find anyone to come in, guess who is staying?.Ive spent day and night sometimes working away from my family and nobody seems to care....but at any job there are sacrifices that will have to be made.
Pros
Salary & benefits, Great DM's
Cons
No home time
Arby's (Current Employee) –  Shelby, NCMay 2, 2017
Very organized and great people to work with. Great at working with you and your schedule for those with families. Always looking for ways to improve to serve the guest better.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
No healthcare
Ok for Fast Food
Team member, (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NCSeptember 5, 2016
They do not care about their employees and I will not return to work for them. The management made the job much more stressful and difficult than it needed to be.
Company does not care about employees!
GM (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCSeptember 17, 2014
This company only cares about profit. People are not considered important. They operate on a turn and burn mentality. They are very unorganized and it's a you pat my back and I will pat yours culture. The good old boys club where the upper level managers have "god complexes" and are constantly threarening, cheating, and lieing to the employees and no store level managers to use and abuse them! They pay as little as possible and ask for your entire life to be at their beck and call. The AR and DMS are truly ruthless liars DO NOT EVER CONSIDER THE FOR A CARPET OF ANY KIND!
Pros
Cons
every bad thing restaurants are known for
I have enjoyed my time With Brumit Environment is causing me to want to move on
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockingham, NCJuly 12, 2014
I have enjoyed working with Brumit Restaurant Group and have gained the most knowledge and experience in my career from this company. However the climate has changed to a very stressful one under the new management and has made me decide to look to make a change.

The best part of my position is developing people and growing the sales through Hospitality and controls.

I enjoy making people happy and use my hospitality skills to do so. I expect my team to deliver great service. I know that the market is very competitive and that I can take quality product along with great service and grow the sales.

I find nothing about the job hard if the organization and support are in place. Challenging at times, yes..but not hard.

My favorite part has always been to set a goal and through teamwork and great communication making it happen!!

Bottom line is where I need to be ....Top line is how I am going to get there.
Pros
I like the hours this comapany has in place, I like being able to fit the needs of my unit in and around my needs, .
Cons
Retention of employees, payrates do not fit the needs of part time employees, Other than this I love this field of work.
Very stressful and unbalanced workplace.
Shift Manager, Food Preparation (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCMay 28, 2014
Managers are not very willing to help out team members, team members are always calling out.