Bryan University Employee Reviews

Character and culture
Enrollment Counselor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 17, 2018
Management talks about keeping and nurturing a fun, family and energetic culture on the floor but only if you drink the kool-aid and do exactly what they say when they say it. The training manager is the exception to this statement. The biggest goal is to make sure to push and send everyone you contact to finance and then to the application whether they are qualified or not.
Pros
Cons
Dean of admissions and the new ADOA
Work Study Program
Work Study Student - Peer Mentor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 25, 2018
Everyone that I was introduced to was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed working as a teacher's assistant. It was a relaxed position that offered quite a bit of flexibility.
overall great place
unknown (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 17, 2018
Generally, this is a fantastic place to work. You are valued and listened to. There are some bad apples. Sadly, they are in positions of control/authority and exercise that unjustly to others.
Supportive and fun workplace
Student Academic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 1, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy my position at Bryan University. The environment is based on student success. They go above and beyond to support their students. They are equally supportive of their staff.
Good!
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXMarch 9, 2018
Fast paste job! Good for workers seeking an extra job for money. Not sure of the pay. People were friendly and great to work with. Management was friendly as well.
Laid back
Financial Aid Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARJanuary 29, 2018
Good place to work, management could do better with communicating however with campuses in multiple locations it is a challenge. Good environment to work in.
Online Instructor
Online Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 11, 2017
Provided instruction, mentored and tutored students. Followed up with students that fell behind in their work, and I listened to their personal and education issue and provided positive feedback to motivate the student.
Hands On Fitness Training
Fitness Trainer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 7, 2017
Was taught by professors who trained 4 professional NFL players. We learned the small in depth details regarding the proper acute variables according the the persons dietary needs.
stay away
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 2, 2017
if the only thing you are looking for is a little money this is a good place for that. High pressure, no wins, very little support, high turnover, the managers only look out for them selves. Will let you go with little notice.
Great place!
Online Admissions Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 11, 2017
Good place to work. They care about their students and their staff. Comfortable work environment that observes holidays, and allows for a work/home life balance.
Going through changes right now but good place to work
Ambassador Faculty (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2017
Going through changes right now but it is a good place to work. As a faculty member I feel like I have hit the ceiling for advancement and therefore am looking for other colleges at which to work.
Moderate
Health/ Wellness Department Chair (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARAugust 16, 2017
Good teamwork between all education and business staff. Often not much notice about work or projects needing to be completed and turned in. No raises given
Pros
Good teamwork between staff
Cons
Minimum notice for projects to be turned in. No raises
Great team atmosphere
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 1, 2017
Bryan University has a great team atmosphere. I got the opportunity to work with designers, design managers, professors, and deans. The whole team works together to meet the goal which is in the best interest of their students.
Needs help
Associate Registrar (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 21, 2017
Management needs more development !!! Need to implement quality control in their workflow processes. Due to upset in standards, high turnover in all departments!!
Cons
A great place to attend school
Business administration student (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARJune 29, 2017
Everyone at this school genuinely cares about everyone's success. They go out of their way to make sure you have opportunities during and after graduation.
Online University
Senior Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 5, 2017
Good place to work. Grew from original online employee to management over the 7 years there. Innovative environment very technology driven. Culture in Admissions is changing and not as positive which is why I am looking for a new opportunity.
N/a
Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  AZJune 2, 2017
Spoke with students and I enjoyed it but not the pressure, I felt like I had to make a certain amount of phone calls daily. There was support from management but then it changed
ok
Health Wellness/ Personal Trainer Department Chair (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARMay 2, 2017
Good staff to work with and will often work together to accomplish certain tasks. Management is ok, no room for advancement, no raises, have to take vacation at their scheduled time.
Pros
Not very stressful
Cons
No raises, can't take my vacation when I want to
Fast-Paced Work Environment
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 21, 2017
It's a nice place to work, and I can say that I have never worked for a better company. One thing that you can count on be a constant, is change. The company has to make quick and plausible changes, while attempting to keep pace with our student population.
Student Accounts/Collections (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 6, 2017
This company was amazing to work for. Great people, all of the bosses get to know you. Good work life balance. Fun but professional. Company events for you and your family.
Pros
Friendly, fun, professional
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bryan University. Our community is ready to answer.