Bryant School District

Bryant School District Employee Reviews

United States17 reviews
workplace culture
Bryant School District supports its teachers and other employees with ample opportunities to shape one's career and growth. Coworkers form a family atmosphere, sharing knowledge and providing support with full and caring hearts with students' best interests at the forefront.
Productive and fun work place
Love working at the alternative school. Imagine enjoying teaching and doing your own thing! Teach what you think is relevant to kid's lives. Build relationships with students. Mentor to at-risk students in all types of learning environments.
Friendly work environment
It was a friendly work environment . Students and staff always made it fun to come to work . They included you in alot of events during the school year .
Pros
Free staff lunchs sometimes
Cons
Shortbreaks
Excellent place to work
Great school district to work for. The district is very supportive and keeps teachers up to date with professional development. I have learned many computer skills while employed with the district.
Great position
I assist with special needs students on the bus during the ride home. I engage in conversation with them, calm students down when they are having a panic attack and recommend seating changes.
Pros
great bus driver
Cons
no benefits
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Enjoy the kids
Very enjoyable working with the students, parents and faculty in the district. Was great to get to know them and be there on campus with my own children.
Great school district
Great district to work for. Great teamwork and good positive environment for all employees. Good support from upper management. I would recommend this district with no problem.
stressful
stressful the job was good. but it got stressful. and to much to handle. everyone was nice but the school was to big for 5 people to work in one building.
Pros
full benifits
Cons
hour changes
in the elementary environment it was very well balanced
As a paraprofessional in the elementary level, the teachers always put the kids first. It was well balanced and everyone worked well together to the benefit of the students,
Pros
Worked at the school my children atteneded
Cons
was an attendent on the school bus
Fun work place and your in school when your kids are and out when yours kids are
A great place to work and you are off work by the time your kids get out of school. Room to move up. Good pay and good people to work for. Your off work for the summer with your kids
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Paid monthly
Opportunity to Work with young people
I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of Bryant School districts substitute teaching pool. The coordinator to whom I reported, Linda Smith, was very friendly and professional. The opportunity to work with young people, especially at the secondary age level and the alternative school program, were a great joy for me. Had my family not relocated to California, I would still work there.
Productive and fun place to work
My time with the School District was positive and I learned a lot.

Staff and Students became life long friends.

Technology was outdated and made certain learning environments difficult to teach.
Awesome teachers
This organization was very organized with substitute jobs. They made each of us feel very comfortable and prepared for the job. They made us go through extensive interviews and classes before we could begin.
Good job for the stage in life I was in
As I worked as Substitute Teacher at Dawson Bryant I was finishing my Masters and planning a wedding, so the flexibility and overall nature of the job was perfect for me at the time. I was able to have set hours which provided time in the evening and the principals of each school allowed me plenty of opportunities to work and grow.
Sumary
In a typical workday, I am constantly individualizing eduction needs for each of my students. I oversee 2 para professionals and insure that they have what they need to be successful in order for our students to be successful. I believe in a collaborative approach to most things, but I also understand that at the end of the day, everything that happens within my classroom falls at my feet.
great staff
During a typical day in the ALE classroom I grade papers, enter grades, supervise students, file paperwork, and generate documents.
I have learned to use Pinnacle gradebook to enter students' grades.

My co-workers are nice

The most challenging part of my job is dealing with students with behavioral disorders. I enjoy the computer work and helping the students and teachers.
Pros
Work 7-3:30
Cons
short lunches
Substitute teaching at Bryant
Very pleasant, clean and respectful environment. Staff and administration were polite and well organized, students were generally respectful and held accountable for their actions.
Pros
short day with plenty of free time for coffee
Cons
not easy to leave campus, can be mentally and physically exhaustin
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bryant School District. Our community is ready to answer.
Bryant School District Reviews by Location