Bryn Mawr Dermatology Employee Reviews

fun workplace with discounted products/services
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Villanova and CollegevilleJuly 11, 2019
Overall, a great place to work. Each day is different - we see an array of cosmetic, surgical and general dermatology patients and I learn something new nearly every day. The environment is fast paced and there is always something to do to keep busy. Added bonus is very discounted products and services.

In terms of career advancement, there is not much room for growth unless you make up a position or title to fulfill.
Fun workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Villanova, PAJuly 11, 2019
Working here is always fun and enjoyable. It is a fast paced job which requires you to be on you feet. You learn a lot about cosmetics along with the medical portion. It is great with all of the discounted services and products you will receive.
Pros
great work place environment, free products
Cons
no lunch break, low pay
Lovely place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Villanova, PAJuly 11, 2019
I have been working at BMD for about a year and am overall very happy with my job. I find the office staff very friendly, fun, and pleasant to be around and I enjoy coming in each day. There is always plenty to do and I am never bored, but I feel like the workload is usually manageable and I don't feel overwhelmed.
I have learned so much about both the medical and cosmetic sides of the business and appreciate working with experts and artists in the field. It is so nice to be able to refer people to the practice without any reservations.
The perks are pretty nice, as well!
Family Atmosphere in a Growing Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Villanova and Collegeville PADecember 18, 2018
I started as a Medical Assistant and had the opportunity to help the practice evolve from a single practitioner and single office to 5 providers and 2 offices that offer the most cutting edge dermatology care in some of the most beautiful offices I've ever seen.

I am lucky enough to call BMD my home for 6+ years and enjoy that I continue to learn more about the practice of medicine and the art of aesthetics every day. I really appreciate the hard working crew of (mostly) ladies who keep this place thriving! They are the heart of this place and make every day an opportunity for a laugh.

Throughout the years I have learned a huge volume about medical dermatology and to appreciate the artistic eye required to perform personalized cosmetic treatments like Neurotoxins, Fillers and CoolSculpting. I've assisted in surgeries, held patients' hands when they are nervous, and insisted we not to compromise customer despite the pressure to keep up with high demands.

It's not always easy to keep pace in this industry, but it sure is rewarding when I give it my best.
Amazing place to work
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PA 19085December 11, 2018
I would highly recommend working at Bryn Mawr Dermatology. The work atmosphere is great and the management is even better. I loved all my co-workers and if my schedule would allow it I would still work there.
Fast-Paced, Friendly Staff, Limited Benefits
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  PAJuly 11, 2017
This is a fast-paced, quickly expanding practice with high expectations and little to no benefits offered to employees. Pay is reasonable and the staff are all friendly. Overall it is a good place to work but hard to accommodate one's personal life into such a demanding and inflexible schedule.
Pros
health insurance, 401K, discounted cosmetic procedures, friendly staff
Cons
No breaks, extended hours, No PTO (sick or vacation)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bryn Mawr Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4