BSH Home Appliances Corporation Employee Reviews

Very poor small town mentality
Buyer II (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCApril 3, 2018
Everyone sleeps with everyone and gossip galore. No opportunity for advancement. As well as people in management that belong in fast food. Very poor management with no focus on the work. If you go be warned and do not plan on moving up.
Cons
to many to mention
Small town mentality
Former member (Former Employee) –  Jacksboro, TNFebruary 4, 2018
Horrible Management Overall. Favoritism, pay well below market, no opportunity for advancement. Very, very poor, inexperienced, small town minded leadership. Do not work here!
Pros
Time off during the holidays, benefits are ok
Cons
Horrible Management, poor work environment
Good company, needs better engineers
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCJanuary 28, 2018
Great company, excellent pay and benefits. Long hours and no work/life balance. Pay for Maintenance, Management and Engineering is outstanding.....Benefits are better than 98% of companies within 100 miles. Good company to work for, just remember its factory life so expect long hrs, working weekends, and plenty of gossip.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, 401k, Bonuses
Cons
Very Long Hours, Lack of support from engineering or management
Job Review.
Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCSeptember 5, 2017
Was a productive work place, the ones that knew more were required to do more then the newer ones, that didn't really want to be there but was for just the money, learned various jobs, that I did enjoy, but they did take advantage of that made you do more, but not pay you more. made you go places that you were not familiar with and expect you to produce the same as ones that did know what they were doing ..The most enjoyable part was knowing it was a steady paycheck, you knew every week what you were bringing home, what time you were coming in and what time you were leaving...
Pros
you knew how long breaks and lunches were.
Cons
you left your station as the buzzer went off, but had to be back before it went off again, so not really a 10 minute break or a 30 minute lunch..
Poor Management
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCAugust 19, 2017
Worked in the call center. My supervisor "M" had no product knowledge or clue how the computer system we used worked. I was expected to have my call times not to exceed 4 minutes, which was impossible, at times, due to answering customers questions. I have never worked under such poor supervisor, ever. The other supervisors seemed much more knowledgable and willing to answer their teams questions. It was a very clickish environment. I felt like I was just a number and was told I was replaceable by my supervisor during our first meeting. Pay was good and they offered a great benefit package.
Pros
Great starting pay and Benefit package
Cons
Horrible Supervision
Freindly place to work
CMM Programmer, Gage Tech Internal Auditing (Former Employee) –  Jacksboro, TNMay 18, 2017
Nice product to be involved with. Professional cooking ranges.
Provided good training and learning opportunities.
Was allowed to apply my skills on a daily basis
Great Opportunity
QM Dish Co-op (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCApril 12, 2017
Professional management, and just an overall good place to work for. I came in as a co-op since I was in college. I have enjoyed every minute, but unfortunately my contract ends may the 12th.
Overall company was great. Change in management was poor.
Lead service (Former Employee) –  Newbern, North CarolinaJuly 30, 2014
A typical day at work was receiving freight into Warehouse Management System (SAP) and entering stock locations.

I learned Warehouse Management Inventory System,, real time online data entry, how to file vendor discrepancies, real time cycle counts, perform yearly inventory.

A new change in management was not responsive to professional needs of the company.

I gave work directions to 13 employees on a daily basis in my department.

Dealing with new management on treating employees equally.

Staying busy all day and accomplishing my goals each day.
A place where my skills could be used effectively, without restrictions
Manager, Quote and Order Management (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2012
Given an opportunity by Management to do the job I was hired to do,which allowed me to see the many areas of improvemrnt I impacted. The respect and teamwork of my team is unbelieveable. The hardest part of the job is that it is ending through an office closure.
The most enjoyable part was being allowed to add value to the business. It is always great to see your accomplishments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BSH Home Appliances Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

BSH Home Appliances Corporation Reviews by Location