BSR Trust Employee Reviews

Loooong unappreciated hours
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJanuary 4, 2019
Way too much stress, not enough company accountability. I was working way too many hours away from my family and always short handed and drowning......
Productive and a fun work place
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2018
Excellent team work
Always has communication
Everyday work Orders done
Everyday learning something different
Renewal bonus
Quarter Bonus
Rent discount
Pros
Excellent team work
Cons
Feeling in secure working on the area
Great Company
Community Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2018
A hard driven company that delivers on employee benefits. The training program is top notch for employees new to the industry. A growing company with a wealth of opportunity.
Pros
Employee Benefits
Cons
Management Communication
Fast Past office
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2018
Large turn over. Residents are the best. Management needs help. You are not treated with respect for you long hours or hard work. Please don't ask questions.
Pros
Good price to live onsite
Cons
Eveything else
productivity
Maintance (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 21, 2018
stressfull but ok nothing more to say good upper management team great supervisiors you just get pushed to hard at times that's why I resighned with a two week notice
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Satisfactory and copreative
Banca sales representative (Former Employee) –  PakistanJuly 21, 2018
Its too much good company than others...... its target base job......satisfactory and coprative job here..... but i need permanant job.... its contract base.... thank you😊
Pros
Nop
Cons
Short breaks
Great place to grow and learn multiple facets of group health insurance.
Broker Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2018
Small office with great corporate support. Fast paced business with easily defined culture. Team building activities to help motivate us. Enjoyed not being micromanaged. Being able to be a self-started and be responsible for sales and support to 50+ brokers.
productive
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALFebruary 22, 2018
I was just starting out ive learned a lot from this company took the the time to work with there employees if wanted to know something about the company or about your title they had no reason telling you.
good work enviorment
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJanuary 12, 2018
learned a lot through from the company by way of skilled co-workers great place to work if you are just starting out in the trade. I would recommend employment to a friend
Pros
beautiful views while working 60- 100 ft.off the ground
Cons
very dangerous working in the winter -degree weather
bad company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYDecember 28, 2017
They are unorginized, they cheat their way through jobs. they will make bids with over time and stateing they are paying employies double their actual wages. This company is a scam artist company.
BSR Trust was Awesome
ASSISTANT MANAGER/BOOKKEPPER (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXDecember 12, 2017
I learned a lot from my superiors and learned to become a leader from this company. They took all my Ideas a used them at all the property. Not only did we get community to 100% but we also increased revenue and bought more assets.
Not a good place to work
Director (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 28, 2017
Work day is uncertain. Hardest part of the job is no room for growth. Management is unclear in their direction. Constant turnover. No incentives offered.
Energetic Company
Managing Director I (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLOctober 31, 2017
Visions of grandeur. Hoped to take over the US market, but failed miserably. Success driven but micromanagement was its downfall in the US. Lost a lot of money for its investors.
Raising Social Responsibility Awareness
Controller/Senior Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 13, 2017
BSR brings all organizations the awareness of being socially responsible beyond the bottom line and shares the sucesses of those who involve the community from where they are located during my stay, I see the efforts of the staff to bring and advice this awareness.
Great!
Property Accountant I (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 14, 2017
Really Great Place to work. A place where you can grow and learn. With hard work you can develop within the company. Very understanding and has a family atmosphere
Mediocre
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKMay 16, 2017
This isn't necessarily a bad company just not the best one I've worked for. I was only part time and the property I was at didn't need two people in the office anyways. There wasn't enough work to do.
Unethical Company
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 3, 2017
Extremely unethical company. They buy and sell properties, then fee manage them, they don't pay their bills EVER on time, there are Board of health issues at a property in Cincinnati OH, training is a joke, and don't ever expect upper management to help you when you need help. They will avoid your calls, then send condescending emails with rude undertones. They hire regionals/Profile Managers who don't know anything about HUD or LIGHTC. They expect WAY too much out of you for your pay. I have never worked for a company like this. They merged with Ledic Management, and they have spiraled down hill at an extremely high speed.!
If you are looking to work for them, I urge you to run, look elsewhere. There are plenty of good management company's out there. This one is not one of them!
Worst company ever
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 8, 2016
If and when you ever work for this company beware! They will be all smiles and say we are so glade your here but don't be fooled after your hired don't be surprised if you get your walking papers. They recruit from there competitors and pay you more or the same and when they cut your throat they say well we expected more. They took you out of Play from their competitors
Pros
expensive health care
Amazing Staff
Asst. Mgr (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 25, 2016
We are met with a lot of challenges to over come on a regular basis. I've learned so much about the different people we encounter on a daily. The different attitudes of employees. The hardest part in this business nothings ever the same its a new day everyday when you come in. I enjoy that the staff and how we stick together when it gets hard. The smiles we put on our residents face really make me happy. Sometimes it hard to please people. So when you are appreciated its rewarding to me.
Pros
Not hating the people you work with.
Cons
Income
Shop the communities and staff before accepting a position
Community Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2016
My experience was pleasant until we merged with BSR. They continuously show favoritism and if you make a complaint on one of their favorite employees they will go above and beyond to terminate you.
Pros
Pay & commissions
Cons
Deseptive & cruel upper management/hr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BSR Trust. Our community is ready to answer.