BSRO

BSRO Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Excellent income

Excellent income and ability to grow. Work with a diverse team. Learn about vehicles and interesting techs. Would recommend as there are career opportunities

Pros

Potential income

Cons

Fast pace, rewarding customer service.

If you are looking for a job that will give you experience for your next job, this would be a good fit. Please know that the demands of corporate will never match the pay. Bonuses are used to attract new hires. The targets are unattainable and upon reaching them you will be disappointed in the amount. Firestone/BSRO struggles with retaining talent due to an unwillingness to pay accordingly. I left because after me performance review and receiving excellent in every category I received a .47 raise. This was after pouring in my heart and soul, growing the business exponentially, redefining what excellent customer service looks like and enhancing my skill set to meet demands. In a sales role you will seldom receive adequate training, expectations increase without realistic means of attainment and it mostly feels unfair.

Pros

Industry experience

Cons

Stress, unrealistic expectations, lack of support from corporate, dishonest bonus structure

BSRO insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

lots of change

Be prepared for weekly/monthly and quarterly change of management and policies. Pay is good if you have a great team and make your performance bonuses. The bonus structure leans heavily to the store manager.

good place to if starting out in the field.

its ok, if want some experience in the automotive field, management not very good, but have good employees that work hard. Lots of oil changes, tires.

Pros

pay for ase

Cons

open 7 days week, some holidays including new years.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BSRO?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BSRO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits