Bubbies Homemade Ice Cream & Desserts, Inc.

Bubbies Homemade Ice Cream & Desserts, Inc. Employee Reviews

3.1Pay & Benefits
2.1Job Security & Advancement
Stressful
Packer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2019
Management is horrible Hr doesn't care they party with the hourly and know the majority of the workers smoke weed. Everyone is somehow related and if you aren't either related or from shamrock you won't move up. He director get personal with the workers.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad management
Local company ruined by mainland management!
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  ‘Aiea, HIJune 11, 2018
It is unfortunate to witness what was once a fixture in the local community become tarnished with "corporate" structure and management. These people have no knowledge of Aloha and it's clear they only care about making a quick buck. My coworkers were great and the work environment was generally positive, but there is a grocery list of reasons that I won't go into about how poorly managed this company has become. Once again, it is with great disdain that I have to report that the name and brand of Bubbies, as most people will remember, no longer stands for Aloha and Ohana but of greed and selfishness. Just not a good fit for Hawaii.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Poor management
Positive work enviroment
Production plant operator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2018
I enjoy going to work everyday. Management communicates very well with employee's everyone is treated equal .team work everyone helps build each other up. Good vibes and positive atmosphere.
Pros
Friendly managment....other employees help you learn and grow.
Mandatory overtime to sit around and fold boxes
Production WorkerProduction (Former Employee) –  ‘Aiea, HIMay 14, 2017
Very rude supervisors who expect you to know exactly what to do but not willing to teach . Also after seeing the process I will never eat that product again!! They say no jewelry but that's just for the new people!!! What a waste of my time!!!
negative atmosphere
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  ‘Aiea, HIMarch 31, 2017
Which was once a great company with a great founder has fallen into greed and neglect. Negative atmosphere with new management that doesn't care about your well being.
Pros
noen
Cons
New management
Hard worker
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 30, 2017
I learned how to work with different machines and having teamwork to get the job done properly. Working with other people can be difficult if they don't like the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bubbies Homemade Ice Cream & Desserts, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1