BUCKEYE HOME HEALTH CARE Employee Reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Physical Therapist Assistant - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 20, 2018
I have worked for Buckeye Home Healthcare for 3 years and I absolutely love working for this company. I feel like I am treated fairly with pay and flexible hours. I have never worked for another company where I feel like I am truly appreciated and that really cares for their residence.
Pros
Flexible hours
Official response from BUCKEYE HOME HEALTH CARE
February 27, 2019

We thank you Ms/Mr. PTA! We appreciate your kind words and hope you are still finding your job to be enjoyable!

Easy to work for.
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHFebruary 9, 2018
Expect alot for little pay. No appreciation for years of service, no vacation, no direct deposit, no insurance, no days off. Girls that work for the company are truly focused on the care of their clients. Think thats why they stay honestly.
Pros
Easy to work for
Cons
Hiring process takes to long
Official response from BUCKEYE HOME HEALTH CARE
February 27, 2019

Thank you for placing a review of Buckeye Home Health Care. Unfortunately I think you may have the wrong company. We are Buckeye Home Health Care out of Dayton, Ohio. We do not service the Chillicothe area, or have employees that live there. I am glad to say that if you ever do move to the Dayton area, please apply with us! We are always looking for employees who have that heart for their patients. We have direct deposit available for all employees, paid time off and insurance benefits for all full time employees. We have a streamlined hiring/orientation process which means usually in 3-5 days as an aide, you are ready to work with patients!

Great company
Assist Elder (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 23, 2017
Very great need vacation days and holiday pay. Awsome company very great people. Helping clients with there needs to be met. Greay communication skills. Body care.
Love my job and responsibilities.
LPN Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 29, 2014
I've had one client with Buckeye consistently for almost three years. I basically administer his meds, take his vital signs, provide him with dietary and disease process education, order his meds form pharmacy, set up his appointments, set up transportation, communicate with Dr. and family. This client has become like a family member. the job isn't hard at all, I love it. However, the salary leaves much to be desired.
Pros
Time sheets are turned in once a week.
Cons
Lack of benefits and clientele, paper charting.
Home Health Agency
HR/Aide Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 9, 2013
Human Resources
Employee reviews
Comany SOP/Standardization
Home Health Aide Management
Scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BUCKEYE HOME HEALTH CARE. Our community is ready to answer.

BUCKEYE HOME HEALTH CARE Reviews by Location