Buckhead Mountain Grill Careers and Employment
- CEOWes Johnson
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
Server/Barback/busser in Louisville, KY
on December 27, 2019
The food was pretty good but it wasn't outstanding it was just typical there wasn't anything really special about wings and salads which were basically all I've eaten there management was great. They pretty much gave you the flexibility you needed to go to school or hold on another job
Server in Bardstown, KY
on May 25, 2021
Worst job ever. The employees were bad but the customers were worse most the time. I can’t believe I made it there as long as I did. Not much good to say about it.
Kitchen staff in Jeffersonville, IN
on March 13, 2020
Buckheads has a good, fast paced environment. Everyone is respectful of eachother. Everyone is also pretty helpful anytime i needed help i wasnt left trying to figure it out on myown.
Crew Brunch Leader in Jeffersonville, IN
on December 26, 2019
I worked here 2 times and both times i left it bothered me. Really enjoyed working with this company and super happy I know that I am welcome back if at any time I move back. Everyone there is friendly and always willing to help.
Line Cook in Bellevue, KY
on December 13, 2019
I was a beast in that kitchen ask about Jangles, I did everything except for prep and dish.. I was there for 7 years, I was mainly line cook and I also was a supervisor for 2 years...
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Insights from 10 Indeed users who have interviewed with Buckhead Mountain Grill within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a day or two
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Buckhead Mountain Grill