Budget Suites of America Employee Reviews

No Just No
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 31, 2018
As security you are expected to do patrol as well as do repair jobs. replace light bulbs unclog toilets show rooms ect In a enviorment many would say is dangerous.
Nice place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 8, 2018
You feel productive at the end of the day. I love that you can work at your own pace, as long as the job gets done. No micromanaging, which allows you to push yourself even more.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
None so far
had to lift a lot of furniture
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 9, 2017
A typical work day included starting out with picking up trash around the dumpsters. You will also be the one to move roach infested couches out of old apartments that a resident has moved out of.
Pros
work at own pace
Cons
taking down furniture from 3rd floor rooms all day, the dumpsters were disguisting, and residence do not respect the facililty.
This Job was very convenient for the time being.
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  10222 N Walton Walker BlvdAugust 19, 2017
I lived at budget Suites for most of the time I worked there. So as you can imagine I benefited from working there as far as transportation and my living situation. If I had stayed eventually my rent would have been 50% off for every month after the first one hundred forty days, but I didn't stay there long. As far as management goes, it was okay but I felt like when it came to hiring people for certain positions it was based off of your race or gender.
Pros
Long lunch breaks and I lived there.
Cons
Working in this unbearable Texas heat.
Active and fluid workplace. Competitive atmosphere.
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2017
A stable and competitive pay workplace. Allowed employees to compete in sales, and promoted from within the establishment. Management worked very closely with employees, allowing the atmosphere for learning and promotion.
Pros
Advancement opportunity
Cons
High turn over rate.
Good company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  The Colony, TXMay 8, 2017
I really liked working for Budget Suites of America. It was a great company to work for. The team members were're good people, compete for sales, company dinners, & working with different customers all day is something i really enjoyed.
Pros
Working with customers all day
Cons
N/a
its nice
CSR Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2015
It was a friendly place while i worked there. Its really nice close to the Las Vegas Strip. Good team work. looks great from outside and in.
A continual learning experience
AUDITOR (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 4, 2014
As an auditor my primary responsibility was to audit the transactions recorded by the day shift. This includes following employer-specific standard procedures to review the accuracy of all reported revenues and expenses, reconciling accounts, balancing ledgers and preparing reports. Additionally this includes; Running daily credit card transactions through a settlement process, Recording daily room occupancy and rate totals, Recording revenue totals for cash, checks, and credit card transactions, Generating automated accounting reports for the manager's review, settling corporate accounts and sending reports to those entities for billing purposes, Running the computer back-up systems.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2013
This company was a wonderful place to work. I really enjoyed working with my co-workers and management team. Everyone got along and were so willing to help each other with our work loads. Our customers were fantastic and I always enjoyed talking with them and assisting them with anything they needed.
Pros
Benefits, enjoyable work environment, awesome management
Organized Company
Porter/Groundskeeper/Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  The Colony, TXJuly 2, 2013
Company had intellectual staff and strategic procedures and standards of Policies to carry out a successful day of work.
Secured Job position and Fast paced environment
Sales Consultant/Trainer (Current Employee) –  The Colony, TXOctober 9, 2012
Relatively fast paced environment requiring multitasking skills and the ability to interact with a diversity of customers. On-property management is outstanding and friendly, always willing to help and assist incoming and current guests. Co-workers are cooperative at all times and communication is excellent. The hardest part of the job would be working alone on a Friday night if a co-worker is not able to attend work. The most enjoyable part is getting to know very interesting people which are in turn a way to enhance one's social network.
Pros
flexible schedule, job security, builds one's character, people.
Cons
compensation and benefits are not the best in the industry, advancement is limited due to limited equity.
Budget Suites of America
HOUSEKEEPER (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 22, 2012
My job is to clean suites daily thoroughly and effectively. I sometimes work with others and sometime I work alone. I enjoy my co workeres and working with my management. The most enjoyable part of the job are the guest. I enjoy placing a smile on their face.
Pros
team effort from everyone
Cons
not off on sundays