Buffalo Bills Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Greet guests and resolve their ticket issues answering their questions scanning for entry
Guest Service Agent part time (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 4, 2018
This is a part time seasonal position, where I enjoy greeting Buffalo Bill fans as they enter the stadium. I resolve customer ticket and seat discrepancies, maintain order at assigned gate to bring assistance whenever needed, whether it be medical or security needs.
Pros
Constant customer connection
Cons
difficult confrontational customers at times
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJanuary 24, 2018
Awesome experience to get some experience with an NFL team. Great part time work for anyone looking to make some extra money. Perks and benefits are one of the best
Excellent
Strength Training and Conditioning Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJanuary 4, 2018
Great Family organization with tremendous benefits. Offers several avenues for growth and development. Tremendous resources with fair amount of lattitude.
Job with a lot of standing around
Part Time Kids Camp Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairport, NYDecember 28, 2017
Honestly, all you did was stand around and watch families come and play lawn games. Very boring, but you got to be outside, watch the Bills players up close, and working with peers was fun. Perfect temporary summer job for a typical middle or high schooler.
Fast paced pro sports environment
Scoreboard Operations Staff (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYDecember 18, 2017
The typical day involves verifying the functions of production systems, checking the functioning of local audio systems, and the monitoring of systems during events.
Fun Job
Premium Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYAugust 17, 2017
Greet our guests as the enter the stadium and clubs. Assist as necessary. Intervene with any guest altercations. Problem solve for guest issues. Thank our guests for coming to the Game.
Fun place to work
Lead and Primm Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Primm, NVAugust 15, 2017
Execellent place to work, fun fast paced environment, learn something new everyday. Small working space behind counters which makes working busy day a challenge. Overall working here comes with it own issues but can be a rewarding place to work.
Pros
One free meal a day
Cons
Too many miles on my car a week
I enjoyed working there.
Porter/housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Primm NvJune 1, 2017
The people were nice. The boss was okay. They liked me because I worked hard. They gave me a full 40 hour work week. It was fun to wok there with the awesome people.
Good place
Poker Dealer (Former Employee) –  Primm, NVMay 18, 2017
This was a great place. Management was great. However, business was slow. I worked graveyard. I'd show up, and would be told to go home, because they didn't have a game. I had no choice but to move on, so that I could financially survive. However, I did love working there.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Lack of business
thoughts
Guest Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 9, 2017
you get to work the games and feel the energy of the stadium. unable to actually watch the game but you are still there and can hear everything.
Fun place to work
Guess services ambassador (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYFebruary 3, 2017
I really enjoy being apart of the fan experience and seeing the excitement on their faces each home game. The energy is always electrifying. The management team is always very helpful and try their best to make sure we have all the resources to carry out success during game days.
I worked gaveyard
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Prim, VADecember 26, 2016
After a few weeks of trainig they put me out there. It was a pretty cool experince I seen meany pepole from all over the world. It was pretty funny most of every one thought I was from a diffarent country. I really injoyed myself working with this compuny.
Fun and Rewarding
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NYMay 27, 2016
It was a very friendly environment and i gained a lot of valuable experiences. It was enjoyable to work with coworkers around my age and help make the Buffalo Bills a fun experience for all participants.
enjoy working the Buffalo Bills games. seasonal
Customer Service/Ticket Taker/Usher (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYAugust 31, 2015
I work all the Bills game days at the Stadium checking ticket holders and helping customers find their seats. The most enjoyable part of the job hearing fans cheer for the Bills.
Fun Place to work
Ticket Taker (Current Employee) –  Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park NYFebruary 8, 2015
Working outside
Dealing with all kinds of people
They have made it a better place to work
Very Friendly
Weather
Hearing the crowd cheering on the Buffalo Bills
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Cold weather
Job in Athletics
Ticket Office Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJanuary 19, 2015
If you are looking to work in athletics you need to be committed towards whatever your position is. There is always the chance of working on holidays and having a 7 day work week, making commitment the most important thing.
Awesome Atmosphere
Ticket Taker (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMarch 25, 2014
Great place to be on a Sunday afternoon. Get to watch a pro football team play and get paid for it.
Pros
Get to watch game for free and get paid for it
Cons
no breaks
Excellent Experience
Athletic Training Intern (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMarch 14, 2014
An excellent experience with excellent people. Enjoyed every minute of my internship.
Intense, but fun, work environment
Multimedia Producer (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMarch 10, 2014
Typically I would get in to work around 10am and leave around 11pm, but it was a fairly flexible schedule. For the first half of my day I would shoot and edit videos for the team's website. The rest of the day would be focused on the radio show, which consisted of recording and editing interviews, researching stories and editing audio for other departments within the organization.

I was new to any aspect of professional videogrophy, so I learned shooting and editing skills. I also was working in an environment that was far mor intense than anything I was used to, so I learned to work under those conditions. I will say I also learned, more than ever, working several positions at once. Since our radio show was brand new, and our own entity, it operated as it's own station giving me several areas of responsibility.

Relationships with managers and co-workers were very interactive. Every department relied on each other, and I would say there was strong communication all around. There were weekly meetings so each department could update upper management on projects and ideas.

I would say the hardest part of the job was trying to balance between radio and video, as the two would overlap at times. The video aspect was also challenging as it was new and there wasn't much time for training, but it was also the most enjoyable part of my job as I appreciated the new obstacle. I also took great pride in producing videos for the gameday scoreboard and producing live radio shows on location.
Great Place of Employment
Ticket Taker/ Usher (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYFebruary 28, 2014
Working for the Bills was such a great experience. It was such an enjoyable job being able to watch the game & watch the people who are attending the games. Everyone is so friendly.