Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews

31.8K
Found 6,812 reviews matching the search See all 6,911 reviews
Good temp. job.
Server (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 19, 2018
Helped me get by for the time being. I worked long hours and doubles daily to pay for what i needed to get by in life. It was not bad, i give no disrespect, but definitely best for temporary job.
It was decent
Server/Food Preparation (Former Employee) –  Marquette, MIJuly 19, 2018
To be brutally honest I hated working here. I loved my coworkers and thought they brought a lot of energy each and every day however, I do not believe I would ever return to a buffalo wild wings unless I was there to eat.
Pros
the food
Cons
I was treated kind of poorly
Full time employment
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  LaPorte, INJuly 19, 2018
I enjoy my job, however I need full time employment. Not enough hours nor is the income as a server consistent. Would be great as a second source of income.
Semi-fun work place
Cook (Current Employee) –  Farmington, MOJuly 19, 2018
A lot of the people that work there can be some really fun people. The job can be stressful and the management isn't really solid. At least it isn't yet. They've gone through a few managers the almost two years I've been there. But again, my co-workers can be great.
Cons
No breaks
Stressful
Waitress/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTJuly 18, 2018
Very Stressful! I'm a single mom, i come exhuasted and have no energy to be with my son. Sometimes the customers would complain the food being cold by the time it came to them.
Very productive, busy, over all fun place to work! Only temporary due to the fact that I plan on pursuing my career in Marketing!
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Middletown, DEJuly 18, 2018
Buffalo Wild Wings was all about up-selling. I’d like to think that Marketing has a roll in that. That was something I was always good at, trying my absolute best to up-sell any of our items on the menu so our sales would go up.
4 plus years doing this.. started out as a cashier in 2014, then a server, and now a bartender for 2 years.
fast paced
Bartender/Server/Trainer/Shift lead (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIJuly 18, 2018
very fast paced no matter where you are working. Thats one good thing about this job. shifts go by really fast. sucks they are open until 2 every day.
Fun place to work
General Experience Captain. (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 18, 2018
Fun and simple place to work. Not enough hours and not great pay. The manager showed favoritism. No set hours. Did not give opportunity to move up and advance
don't do cash
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bay City, MIJuly 18, 2018
If you serve here you'll be fine, as long as you can handle stressful situations with very drunk people, and long days not knowing what time you'll be out of work.

Being a cashier here is a joke though. You have to do everything the servers should be doing. Like Running food and refiling people drinks, like where is your server seriously? The amount of prep opening cashiers have to do is a little ridiculous, altogether about 2,000 little cups of ranch and sauce you have to make before you leave with no help and several other food preparations.
you also don't have a set time to get out of work. when you get your schedule it only says what time to come it, you only get to leave when the rush is over. it could be an 8 hour day or a 13 hour day, you never really know.
Pros
1\2 off food
Cons
not knowing when you'll be out of work
Relaxed, yet busy competitive environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJuly 18, 2018
The atmosphere at Buffalo Wild Wings was laid back when it was necessary but competitive when it needed to be. Being quick, organized, and being able to multitask was definitely an advantage if you were good at it.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No major benefits
Fun Environment
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHJuly 17, 2018
When I worked there, it was a fun part time job. I loved the people that work there and it was overall a very fun and good job. The only negative part of the job was the management when I worked there and the amount of hours they would schedule you.
Productive, not much teamwork. Overall didnt like it.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJuly 17, 2018
Every day was a decent business day. Worked hard and fast. Did not get expected breaks. Did not get equal treatment. There were favorites and people on a bad sided list between the higher managment and employees.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Not equal treatment by far.
Buffalo Wild WIngs
Kitchen Team Member/Cook (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJuly 17, 2018
Fast paced kitchen job but it was fairly fun working with the crew I had. Expect a lot of prepping in the mornings as well as working mid shift. Theres three different stations in the kitchen: Southwest (salads, wraps, nachos), Grill (Burgers), & Chip & Shake (Wings & Apps).
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Competitive Hours
Fast Paced Work in a Loud and Sporty Enviroment
Missouri - Waitress/Server (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MOJuly 17, 2018
Each team member at BWW is expected to wear their uniform and do their part. A lot of patience is required to work at BWW just as it is required to work at any restaurant or with the public in general.
Great place to make money and have fun.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJuly 17, 2018
Buffalo Wild Wings didn't offer much for advancement and benefits but for the most part it was a great crew with some really motivated workers, and managers. If you put in the effort there was a lot of chances to make pretty good money.
Cool place to work
Shift lead (Current Employee) –  Nitro, WVJuly 17, 2018
B-dubs is a great place to work the only place that I have ever work at that management really helps but b-dubs 1. Needs vacation pay for employees 2. And need to do more stuff for the HOH without us no one would be getting anything but we are always over looked
Pros
Managers help out
Cons
No vacations for employees
Conflicts with regular guests regarding alcohol consumption
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2018
The reason why I left the company was due to regular harassment by neighborhood guests who would come in already intoxicated, and when I would try to initiate or stop service, it would make my job so much more difficult to manage them, other guests, and team members.
Everyone Was accepting and FUN!
Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAJuly 17, 2018
Training was a breeze when I started, but I wasn't trained by a WCT, just regular employees. Morning/ Day shifts were less hectic than night shifts, but they were just as fun. I came out of my shy shell working at "Bdubs." Everyone, including managers, became my second family. They treated everyone like family and with respect.
The managers were understanding but also strict. There was no slacking off on the job.
I loved everything about Buffalo Wild Wings, it was my favorite job, and I cried when I had to leave.
The hardest part of the job was moving up, going from greeter to cashier was easy, but going from cashier to server was the harder part because they already had so many servers to work there.
Pros
It's a fun fast paced job!
Cons
The new kids would start out with higher hourly pay.
It was a good place to work
Cooked (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth OhioJuly 17, 2018
There's some real nice people to work for and they are a equal employment opportunity they treat everyone fair. They will work with you on anything you need
like Family, great place
SErVEr/ BartEndEr (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSJuly 17, 2018
This was a great place to work. Good people all around. Great managers, good employees, and all around hard workers. Would definitely recommend this place to others.
Pros
employee discounts
Cons
long hours on game day environments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight