Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews

United States12,370 reviews

Found 12,370 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,580 reviews
wingwildbwwsportserverfoodrestaurantbdubs

Fun and productive work place. Enjoyed personnel and environment.

Supportive management and coworkers. Thoroughly enjoyed the clientele and work atmosphere. Not much politics, but enjoyed the hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers and bringing smiles to their faces. Fight-nights can be a little hectic, but all-in-all a good time.

Easy but pay matches work

I loved working here, until they get rid of unproductive workers. Its an easy job, but they do tip pooling for non servers and whoever works longest, gets most of the tips. I had to do the jobs of multiple people while they were on shift IF THEY EVEN SHOWED UP. Little to no repercussions. Now for PROS: Most locations don't drug screen. Easy menu, you’e probably been there enough to recognize most of it. Pay is mid but tips make up for it. Flexible. Most enjoyable part of my time working there was the good coworkers. They made the difference of a good or bad day at work. Also miss the monthly saturday morning stagf meetings<3 flexible schedule for sure. CONS: Restocking ice dispenser for soda fountain may be part of your job n it can get heavy. pay is mid. Creeps. if you worked in food before, you know how customers can get.

Buffalo Wild Wings insights

Based on 7,321 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Cool place to work no real value for employees

Faces always changing so you know how that goes. Management doesn’t get along and trickles down to the employees especially the servers. No PTO short staffed so you can work but they won’t Everyone to get overtime.

Fun environment

It was an awesome and excellent experience I would never forget I would love to work for them again maybe one day in the management area but as a line cook it was GREAT

Fun workplace

Very laid back compared to previous jobs. Managers are fun, but on top of it when need be. Little to no issues with any workers or managers. 10/10 experience :)

Great co-workers poor upper management

Love the environment but upper management is horrible,never get raise no matter what no employee meal! No recognition for hard work but coworkers and customers are wonderful! No career advancement!

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Horrible managment

not good

did not enjoy. management and corporate was rough. lots of employee drama. rude guests, long ticket times. tips were great though. was able to train on everything

No communication no Co working. Management very unfair

I would not recommend working for this place it is the worst job I've ever had Little hours and little pay Management unfairly If a customer walks out waitress gets written up for no reason.

Pros

Free meal for under $12 but everything Expensive

Cons

No breaks only lunch

Good

Nice place to work if you’re a teenager mostly. People don’t really tip above $20. It’s mostly a lot of $4, $5 $10 tips. I go home with about $70-$150 a night. Not horrible but if you have bills and stuff I’d recommend having a second job or a different job overall. The bartenders and servers that work around the bar make the most money.

nice job, decent pay after we went on strike for a raise

i worked here for a little over a year and a half. started off as a cashier and have worked as a server for the past six months. everything was fine but management sucks and the employees just talk behind your back.

Pros

nothing

Cons

no breaks, no free food

Fun customers & coworkers

Newport News management sucks. They hire anybody and are consistently out of food and alcohol & beers . Smh The managers don't go behind people to make sure people do their outs before leaving, which leaves the next people coming in suffering & doing twice the work.

Rapido

Buen trabajo era cocinero y te ensenaban como todo trabajo es complicado y llegas a chocar con la gerencia pero nada del otro mundo.

Job was simple

The job itself was simple, but management had horrible communication with the entire staff. One manager would tell you to do something and another would scold you for doing it.

Not bad

Worked there for 4 years it has its ups and downs but overall they’re very understanding and flexible. Things can be chaotic at times and when jmu comes and goes staffing gets weird. But it’s a good coworker environment.

Poor management and disappointing environment

At least at the Milford, OH BWW location, management schedules either not enough servers or too many. If you don’t get text2pay management will tell you that they’ll start messing with your tables/section. Which, by the way, a lot of customers are really uncomfortable with text2pay bc they have to provide their phone number for it, or the elderly don’t have phones that can do that. Management is also not very understanding if you need to call off because you injured your body. It starts out relatively great, but gets worse as their true colors show. Also, the employees that have been there for awhile, almost have a hazing thing going on with new employees. Lastly, the environment is simply toxic. There isn’t one person there that doesn’t talk about someone else behind their back or creates drama. They’ll lead by example and when you follow it, they get mad at you for doing the same thing. Unless you absolutely need a job, I’d avoid this place until they get better management. Oh! AND… nobody does their training properly.

Regulars make it bearable

Tips were always hit or miss. Management run very poorly. Some people were allowed to call out every weekend while others were not. Opening shifts are very hard to get and typically close most nights. Open every holiday

Nice place to work

It was a nice place to work most of the time. I loved the people I got to work with. Like any fast food place there are cons. Working with customers, irregular hours and being overworked. But having the people I worked with there made it so much better.

Fun

I Work in the morning. Fun place can be stressful . Very interesting people to work with! Can be rewarding if you are working in the right position.

Horrific

Overworked, chaotic management. overstaffed when it's not necessary and unstaffed for events they could have easily planned for. Good starter serving job but that's all.

Awful

Don't do it. Don't do it. It genuinely an awful company and there's better companies out there to work for, it's a fast food company that makes you wait on people hand and foot for minimum wage plus the $1 yup you get on each table, if you're lucky.

In the beginning a is great

When is the start worker here? Everything is amazing after I’ve been there in a couple of weeks management starts cutting hours. Treating the employees like they are slaves and it’s just up your health. I would not recommend going here to work at all for anybody you walk in there and it smells like urine and I am speaking of the Cleveland Tennessee branch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight