Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews

Found 7,397 reviews matching the search See all 7,505 reviews
Pool table
Cook/pet (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 18, 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job is when it’s slow so I don’t have to cook a lotBut besides that all my managers were good managersI’ve learned a lot at my workplace how to cook certain things
exciting
Cook/Dishwasher , prep , food runner (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 18, 2018
buffalo wild wings is a very fun place to work and great food ! ive learned alot about cooking and preparing and they treat you accordingly like being recognized for my hard work and dedication was the best feeling
Fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIOctober 18, 2018
My experience at Buffalo Wild Wings was helpful in going into a food-based job (restaurant) . I would definitely work here again, just with different staff members.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
No breaks
Fun but Fast Paced
Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Avon Lake, OHOctober 18, 2018
I love working at Buffalo Wild Wings! The managers were always so nice and it is definitely a fun and cool environment. Restaurants are very faced paced and during a football game or other big sporting event it can get very stressful very quickly.
Pros
free food (sometimes), very flexible and understanding managers
Cons
short or no breaks (unless you're a minor)
Great Enviroment
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNOctober 17, 2018
I loved working at Buffalo Wild Wings. This restaurant was very fast paced and upbeat.. Very friendly. I would go back there today if I could. Best working environment to me.
Fast paste
Hospitality Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 17, 2018
An average day at buffalo would be fast pace running around and busing tables , running food , seating people , and checking them out at the cashier .
Fast paced and a bit stressful
Training General Manager (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NYOctober 17, 2018
Worked for 3 years could be stressful at times and not much of a work life balance. Upper management is out of touch with the day to day operations and the changing time sin dealing with the millennial staff.
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
No quality of life
poor management
Buffalo Wild Wings (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAOctober 17, 2018
Typical day at work was stressful but manageable. The management could benefit from taking courses on how to run a successful restaurant. The most enjoyable part of being a cook was knowing people were enjoying the meals I cooked for them.
Stay on your toes.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 17, 2018
It is a good restaurant especially if you want to learn alot but make sure you are willing to work fast paced because there is no time or room for error.
Pros
The experience
Cons
Fast paced
Frustrating environment
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHOctober 17, 2018
It was always busy, which is good for money, but crazy from the sheer volume of guests walking in the door. Tips and guest were usually good yet is however offset by the lack of both benefits for the employee, and good management from their leaders. Management is well know for throwing their employees and each other under the proverbial bus to save their own behinds and avoid persecution. OIn the flip side, my fellow servers were mostly men and women in their late teens. Very entitled and displayed a lack of good work ethic. It was commonplace to find myself having to fufill my coworkers tasks as well as my own to keep the restaurant operating efficiently during a rush. And rumors run rampant.
Pros
great money
Cons
Bad management, lackidasiacal coworkers, drama.
Very fast paced and fun environment
WCT ( Heart of House ) (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAOctober 16, 2018
Really enjoyed my years at Buffalo Wild Wings but had no chance or opportunity to excel in my position. Really hated to leave but had to do what was best for my family.
Pros
Meal discounts
Cons
Breaks
cooking and cleaning
COOK (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COOctober 16, 2018
cooking, cleaning, and when your not doing that you prearranging for the next rush of people because a lot to people love chicken wings and beer..Good place to start not one to finish
Sports Heaven
LEAD BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  Onalaska, WIOctober 16, 2018
I loved working here because I could watch all of my favorite sports teams from different cities. The atmosphere is great during a big game or a big fight!
Pros
All-Access Sports
Cons
Storms cut satellite out
Good people to work with, management makes or breaks it.
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 16, 2018
I love the majority of my coworkers and I usually have 1 manager that makes it worth it, however there is minimal to no communication between management and sometimes they have unrealistic expectations for employees.
Pros
Half off meal (up to $6) on days you work.
Cons
No breaks
Fun, casual, fast paced, team oriented work place.
Front of House Trainer (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHOctober 16, 2018
Relaxed dress code and 60+ TV's makes working at Buffalo Wild Wings less stressful than other restaurants. Fair wages and some benefits are nice too. Not much advancement.
It is not a bad job the only thing this restaurant needs is better management
Server (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, ILOctober 16, 2018
This job is one of the harder jobs I’ve had and not because of the actual work but because these managers expect you to be super hero’s and get the unthinkable down like it’s no issue expecting too much and receiving no appreciation in return
Fun workplace
Server (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 16, 2018
I have worked here for 3 years. I love the money I make and the environment. Very friendly workplace and always welcoming people from the outside! Management is great.
Fast-paced. Good Crew.
COOK/FOOD PREP (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 16, 2018
Was very fast paced but any outside life difficulties weren't taken into consideration such as emergencies but not terrible work environment. Fast-paced were difficult but slow paced were enjoyable times for the team members.
Pros
Comradery
Cons
Pace of work and no work/life balance.
I enjoyed working there!
Guest Experience Captain (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 16, 2018
I enjoyed working at Buffalo Wild Wings as a Guest Experience Captain. I especially enjoyed working on Sundays during football season! I was disappointed when I found out that they were getting rid of that position. I'm not sure whether I would still enjoy working there or not, since the company has changed ownership and I heard they are going to be making a lot of changes.
Pros
Discounts on food
Favortism/ Bermuda Crossroads Franchise
Former Server (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAOctober 15, 2018
Let me start by saying you will make a lot of money waiting tables for this company. I first started out working for the Bermuda Crossroads location in Chester, Virginia. Management was nice upon hire but after training soon showed their true nature. Favortism is unreal in this location! If you aren't 21, an active drug user or alcoholic, you probably won't fit in here. I was let go on Christmas Eve of 2017. Pathetic huh? The kitchen staff smokes pot in the smoking section for employees and food is consistently delayed. Since then I've heard they have new management, but be aware of what type of environment and staff you are walking into at this certain location.
Pros
Location, good tips, overtime offered
Cons
Poor management, workplace drama

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight