Buffalo Wild Wings

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,805 reviews

Buffalo Wild Wings insights

Based on 3,547 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Server/bartender

It’s great money usually but you deal with all the bs of underpaid management, upper management who doesn’t care about anyone at the store levels and do not compensate anyone fairly. You only make great money because you’re earning tips

productive work invorment

I work for the company for almost 11 years it had its ups and downs. While there I meet a lot of different and learned a lot about the service industry.

Lacking of

They are a great company.. great.... But lack of employees response s.. family time taken away by fellow employees... Management needs improvement in in section s...

Good

I love working at this company, it is just hard to focus on my job when other workers are not nice. The management is amazing. The workers are not. I get past them to focus on my own line of work.

horrible place to work

they didn’t care about your life. they wanted you at work regardless of your situation. didn’t care about you in any way. wouldn’t give more hours when asked.

Pros

none.

Cons

everything.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Love this place

Great place would go back and work for them anytime. They are very caring and have a great management staff. Very helpful. Work environment isnt stressful

Very productive & life changing place to work

I have a great experience there working with great people. When i first went in, it was difficult learning the ropes an fast paced rhythm , but soon i got it. An i started to love the work i did.

Fun place to work

Fun energetic friendly place to work. Great tips great people and great management. They keep things fun and there is always a competition to make working towards a common goal so much more exciting

A well managed workplace

hardest part of the job is managing 5 or more tables at a time. The culture of the workplace is filled with drama. There are a lot of employees that work at the same time to there is always drama.

Pros

get paid every shift

Cons

staying at work til 2 AM on weekends

Very productive

I liked the position that I was doing and the employees I was so good I’ve learned so much position I thought that i will never thought of doing something be so easy

Pros

Pay rate flexible hours

Cons

Closing

Jobs at Buffalo Wild Wings

in Lafayette, LA
See more jobs

Wingtastic

Great Company to Work For. I had fun meeting new friends and developing regular customer friendships. I learned many things at work such as patience. Its great!

fun work place

very fun place to work there is always something to do. always a sports game going on to watch. the management is great. hardest part is that it is very fast paste

Pros

very fun

Cons

very busy

Good experience

Great staff and environment to work in. I was there for over 4 years and it was a great job while I was in school. The hours were flexible and I made a ton of friends on the way. 10/10

It's okay

Management chose favorites. The hours are pretty flexible. You cant add gratuity to checks so if a party of 20 wants to come in and not tip, they can. The most enjoyable part about the job is that it is pretty laid back so you can feel relaxed when talking to tables and managers, but it can get pretty fast paced where you have to be relaxed but quick.

Pros

flexible hourse

Cons

management

productive workplace

I liked working at Buffalo Wild wings. I just didn't like the low pay and not having a really good steady hourly pay, because you ad to completely rely on tips which sometimes was very difficult.

Loved this job!

Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of special catch and soups. • Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests' expectations. •Takes names on a waiting list. •Runs the floor plan board. •Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.

Fun work place,cool custmers, good management

Cool job, made a lot of good friends. Management where I worked was pretty cool. I had know idea of my off time, and sometimes had to deal with rude customers. Over all great job, good money.

Pros

when busy good money.

Cons

long hours, but does not cooperate with other jobs.

Fun work place

The work environment was very up beat and friendly. The managers were very flexible with my hours during school. It was very organized which made it easy to do my job.

Having fun at work

I do enjoy the restaurant business a lot. I just want to spend more time with my fiancé. My biggest con about working there is the hours. I enjoy sports very much and working at a sports bar is super fun. I have learned to work with many people whom I like and dislike. I love cheering on my teams with my guests and having a great time.

fun place to work

If there is one thing I loved about Buffalo Wild Wings is that is a very fun place to work. When you work at a sports bar you, you get so see the reactions of the customers when their favorite team or person loses and my co-workers are laughing at everything that is going on.

Pros

watch any game or paper view game for free

Cons

no break

its not that great

They normally only hire from within. Helps to know someone, but once your in its easy to advance. There a standing double standard with most of the management, but they're not all and eggs. Lack of team work with the exception of a handful that really work hard, pulling their weight as well as the weight of most others. Typically I go in have to restock everything prior to the shift and set myself up for success. hardest part is running shift with little to no support from coworkers and, depending on who is the MOD, the manager. best part of the job is the money and crazy antics of co-workers.

Pros

discounted food

Cons

no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2K

InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight