Buffalo Wild Wings
Coronavirus update

Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews for Bartender

Bartender1,147 reviews
Found 1,147 reviews matching the search
Fun workplace. Excellent for first time servers
I definitely feel a sense of job security working for Buffalo Wild Wings. It’s been reliable to me while I work my way through school and try to make ends meet.
hate job
by far the worst serving job. to much extra training that takes away from work. way over staffed. low tips and bad food. hated the entire experience!!
its a serving job
You can make alot of quick easy money at this place, you will work hard but the money is worth it in the end. General manager is amazing, turnover is very high but most likely will see that in any restaurant. The KITCHEN is horrible but the wings are good.
Terrible Work Environment
The managers are horrible. There is no organization or communication in that establishment. Everyone is not created equal at Buffalo Wild Wings. I will never work there again.
Poor Management Good Customers
BWW has a wonderful customer database. We had many returning customers week after week. However, good managers are hard to find and the location I worked at struggled to find good help. The managers were not picky during their interview process and hired several servers/cashiers/cooks who didn't last a week. I stuck around for the regulars who were, thankfully, amazing and generous.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Fun place to work because you are able to connect with sports watchers
I love working there. I am looking for something new. As covid-19 has helped me want to move forward. I enjoy working and enjoy a busy work environment. I enjoy communicating with people.
Pros
discounted food and free breakfast from morning managers.
Cons
healthcare, but I love obamacare
Some locations may be better than the one i worked at in castleton
The store was poorly managed and most of the employees were ghetto trash the store flooded often wait time for food was always ridiculous and most the servers and kitchen staff were incompetent
Great company
Loved all the people I worked with. If you do a good job you can get moved up in company easily. You will Start our as a cashier but can easily move up!
Typical serving job
It's your typical serving job you have your ups and downs. You have good tip days and bad ones. You have managers you get along with and some you can't stand.
Do not work for these people
This place and management are an absolute joke. I have been Bartending for 9 years and am pretty good with working around others schedule. This place is not. Was basically hired on to bartend once things got back going and then was told I would be coming in to cashier for them 5 days a week. I told them I had a Bartending gig starting back up in a few days so I would need to do that to make up money I have lost. Was told basically I had to choose between cashiering for them or bartending a few days to make up money I have lost in the last month over this BS going on. You can guess what i decoded on. These managers are a joke to even ask that of someone. Do not waste your time with this fold.
Very similar to most restaurant experiences
The harder you work the more money you make. Be prepared for large sports events. You will make more money sacrificing weekends/ Superbowl. Understaffed most of the time.
Solid management and culture
The management was great and laid back. They were great to learn under and created a friendly atmosphere. I would recommend anyone that serves to work there as they can get you tables
Hardest part of the job
making sure each and every customer is satisfied and enjoying they're experience. Making sure your restaurant is what you would want to be eating at. You have to wow them in and wow them out.
energetic
Extremely fast paced, high energy company. Fun sports bar, very busy during football, customers are generally fun. Management is nice and helps where it is needed,
Good money, cool managers
If you're a pretty female, you'll likely be hired. As a male, it was a little difficult to get hired as a server. The money is usually great, especially if you close.
Fun and Exciting
Looking back it was a fantastic place with fantastic people management all around looked forward to work was always working and learning how to craft my skills and made growth on a day to day bases
Consistently busy environment with flexibility and room for growth
The company provided me with consistent hours, competitive pay and benefits. They were flexible with my schedule and gave me opportunity to advance in the company.
Flexible hours and good benefits
Hours are really flexible and they’re willing to work with your schedule, they have great benefits including medical and dental and 401k... best thing you only have to work 30 hours a week to qualify so you aren’t too worried about it being something where if you don’t always take 40 hours week that you might loose them and after a year you get paid time off.
Pros
People and environment
Cons
Fun Environment to be apart of.
Every time I go into work I'm always sure that its going to be a great day because of my coworkers and regulars that I have made friends with there. As long as you do your job and work in a fast pace, you will have a good time.
Fun working place
Guests are fun to interact with and will remember you when they come there. The company has an easy system for others to learn quickly and efficiently. People that work there are generally helpful and want others to succeed. The hardest part has to be when we are on a wait and food takes longer to come out (especially on bogo days). Things will get a little crazy then but it comes back to being normal.
I am a fan!
I have worked for B'dubs for 5 years and counting! I love it!! Great atmosphere and people! Management is good. I love to be at work with co workers and my regulars.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.
3K
3.2K
2.7K
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Career recommendations for Bartender
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more