Buffalo Wild Wings
Happiness rating is 60 out of 100

Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews for Bartender

Found 1,255 reviews matching the search
I definitely feel a sense of job security working for Buffalo Wild Wings. It’s been reliable to me while I work my way through school and try to make ends meet.
Buffalo Wild Wings is a really good company to work for. The benefits and advancement are great. If you get the opportunity to work here, do!! The sky is the limit!!
Pros
50% off meals while working, benifit
Easy money and can pick up and give shifts away easy. Very flexible. You get cash tips every day so you always have money. Meet all kinds of new people. Not a bad place to work.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
No benefits
Buffalo Wild Wings is a wonderful company to work for whether it’s a base position or management position. As a base position you are taught the ins and outs on what it takes to succeed in your line of work. Management is always working hard to ensure success and happiness for everyone.
I’ve worked many places in my time and even been in management. Monticello Buffalo Wild Wings has a fantastic culture and truly caring staff. We are like a family and our guests well they are pretty awesome too. We work hard and strive to be supportive of one another whether at work or personally. Definitely a great place to work.
Pros
50% during shift, 25% family disc, health insurance and PTO
Cons
As a server or bartender never count on breaks, Restaurant business is harder post covid so be able to multitask and know when to ask for help
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Not bad easy to advance into a different or higher position, your regular chain restaurant job. Tips can be low but not terrible. Needs to work on under staffing
Pros
Free training meals
Cons
Under staffing
Easy place to work for pay, terrible management and corporate does not care about employees. Employees young and fun. flexible schedule for students
Pros
good money
Cons
terrible management
This company only cares about them self and will have you bend over backwards for them but no give you any credit or anything in return for all the work you do for them. The schedule is always messed up and someone is always calling off if your looking for a place to work I would highly not recommend this one. Even there corporate people are a team of energy sucking, money hungry trolls.
Pros
Tips are good
Cons
Schedule, under staffed, bad management
Good place to make good money (before covid), all the managers were nice and helpful. If you wanted to move up all you had to do was ask and really work for it. Although some of the servers and bartenders can be kinda rude or lazy.
Pros
Good management, breaks
Cons
Long hours, lots of cleaning
Terrible Management, bottom line! This is not at all a busy store where a server can make good money. They schedule too many servers. Please save yourself some time and go elsewhere!!
Pros
Cons
Poor Management
dwindling company. poor management. poor coworkers overall stressful environment wouldn’t recommend to anyone at all. run the other way! save yourself the troubles
I’ve been a bartender here for 10 years. I make great money and have pretty great managers. I love the flexibility in my schedule and that they support me in making sure I have a good work to real life balance.
Pros
Flexible schedule, great money, great management
Cons
Not great benefits, and all the usual cons to working with the public
Money is okay - problem is working games you don't turn tables. you are kind of stuck with the same tables your whole shift, so you're relying on a large tip but end up getting screwed at the end of the day. Management can be toxic if the wrong person is put in charge, but can also be great with the right people.
Pros
It can be a fun and exciting plave
Cons
Wing special days suck - lots of teens who just want free wings and don't tip
Management here is above and beyond. If you have worked for any restaurants in the past you know how horrible staff and management could possibly be. But NOT Buffalo Wild Wings! They are respectful at all times and always take the time to consistently teach team members and communicate new rolls outs. If you want to move up in the company they will help you along the way! Definitely one of the best jobs I have ever had.
Pros
Employee discount, great staff
Cons
No paid time off for part time which is expected
I worked at 5 different locations. Arizona and Mn. It's a great time, sports always on, but the company does attract first time employees can be frustrating. It's a great, easy job!
Pros
Great people, easy fast money, good atmosphere
Cons
Some managers, almost not challenging enough, corporate
Easy advancement if you want to work hard and do your job. They actually care about you if you work hard and do your job. I had some issues during Covid and look forward to coming back
Pros
Pay and hours
Cons
Some week managers and some staff
Not a bad place to work. Get to meet a lot of people. Sports are always on so there is a way to interact with your guests.Short shifts with a decent opportunity to make money.
Pros
Rewarded based on the effort you put in
Cons
Can be stressful, not many breaks when busy
Made goodMoney loved bartending fast paced and makes excellent servers. Good knowledge to learn from the company. The company has many regular which always make work more enjoyable.
I liked working here. It was fun and I met some good people here. Just don’t take it personally when the managers use tough love. You have to have tunnel vision working here.
Pros
Discount on food, respect
I worked at the Hollywood store years ago, I actually opened it up which was a fun experience. The guests there were just too much to handle most of the time. We worked hard for little compensation, but that's not the job's fault. Being a sports eatery was the best aspect about the job. If you like sports then it can be an engaging place to work. The team I worked with were a great bunch of people. All and all, I'm glad I had the experience, but probably wouldn't work there again.
Pros
Team was fun
Cons
Hard work for little reward
Fun and upbeat job. It can be stressful and busy at times but everyone works together.The management is approachable and tries to help at all times. Supportive atmosphere.