Build It Green

Build It Green Employee Reviews

A leader in the sustainability industry, founded as a grass roots org
Build IT Green (BIG), founded as a grass roots org, but has grown into a medium size small business that is competitive with employee benefits and salaries.
Leading in the sustainability industry with contractor coordination and consultation to government oversight committees. BIG has designed and developed resource programs for the state of California since 2006, and has recruited some of the finest individuals that I have had the privilege of working with.

Intelligent, hard working, committed to the vision and mission statements of the organization with persevering attitudes and integrity.
Pros
Creativity, always promoting, innovative ideas, encouraging thoughtful approaches
Cons
lack of funding, more experienced leadership, longer term plans, company growth
Great hard working culture
Excellent smart hardworking management team, work life balance is great, upward mobility available to absolutely everyone. Full set of benefits with stipend for professional development like education and certification reimbursements.
Pros
Smart management
Cons
Very fast demanding pace
Productive and fun place to work with Ping Pong table
Co-Workers are fun and bring allot of experience to the table. The workplace is relaxed and is a great environment.

There is a great diversity and team work. We are constantly work and cross department training.
I learn the daily grind of running a non charitable organization.
Organize, maintain, and give great customer service. I enjoyed my time as a intern here. The hardest part of the is the manual labor.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Build It Green?
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Build It Green. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5