Buildingstars Employee Reviews

One of the best jobs I've ever had
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 29, 2017
This company really supports its staff. Time off your first year. Benefits after 30 days (health, vision, life, dental) then other coverage after 6 months (401K, FSA, etc). They understand work/life balance. The management is supportive as well, from the training to the follow up and coaching. You know where your performance stands at all times and they work with you in any way they can to help you succeed. The company is also in a growth mode, which makes advancement achievable.
Pros
Beautiful workplace, great managment
Cons
only a 30 minute lunch
Excellent company to grow with!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 21, 2017
Buildingstars is an excellent company to work for. There is so much potential for growth and I look forward to seeing where it will potentially lead! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a career.
Best work culture and management! Highly encourage working here...
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 21, 2017
I love working for Buildingstars more than I could’ve ever expected to! I think one of the best parts of working here is the management and culture. Everyone is very welcoming, helpful, and understanding. No one is breathing down your back, they trust you based off your results and will help in every aspect needed. Based on the compensation and benefits, I know I am a valued employee! I would highly recommend working for Buildingstars if you have the opportunity to.
Pros
Benefits, flexibility, culture, environment, management, pay, growth opportunities
Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 21, 2017
Working here is the best decision I've made. The hours are regular and the work is never tedious or boring. I feel very supported and like my supervisors and managers have faith in my abilities and believe I can actually succeed. The company atmosphere is very positive as well, and there are often lunches, as well as holiday parties. As a full-time employee I have access to health insurance, dental, vision, and a 401k.
Pros
environment, management, free lunches, coworkers
Opportunities for advancement; rewards those who work hard and are willing to learn
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2017
This company gives the room and opportunity to grow faster than any I've worked for thus far. No, it does not insulate those who choose to consistently do less than the bare minimum; I'm not sure I'd like to work for a company that does. I've been able to customize my career trajectory based upon my strengths and goals; it's not just a cookie-cutter path to the top.

While the culture is fast-paced and challenging, the office has more of a relaxed atmosphere where I don't feel the rigidity of politics and judgment. There are perks like a brand-new company car, iPad, etc., but the main thing that I've enjoyed about this company is the openness of upper management to listen to new ideas and focus on growth. Great company for those who want to work hard and grow their career, I highly recommend!
Pros
Professional development with upper management, having a say in operations, the opportunity to build your own career trajectory
Cons
401K matching could be better
Great Environment and People
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 17, 2017
This is a good job and a great team to be apart of. There is always something to do and time goes by fast. Hard work is rewarded and the experience I have gained is priceless.
Productive and energetic work place
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 16, 2017
Supportive team/management/coworkers, growing company, fun job culture. I've worked here for 3+ years and still look forward to coming in to work everyday!
Committed to their employees, core values and clients
Manager (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MONovember 15, 2017
Buildingstars is a professional and growing organization who values both their employees and clients. Training is provided to be successful and the opportunity to grow is endless as long as you put in the effort. Leadership is open and honest and the culture is welcoming, innovative and encouraging.
Pros
Work-life balance, Open door policy
Cons
Management is not supportive. Not enough training.
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MONovember 8, 2017
The Management Team is never around when you need them and training is awful. No job security. Its like working in a factory with a bunch of robots. I don't know how they stay in business. When you interview they tell you that you are going to be selling product, that is not true. It is a telemarketing job. Not an Inside Sales job.
Pros
Cons
No training.
Comfortable work space
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOOctober 10, 2017
Relaxed area to work in. Each person has their own floor to work on so you work by yourself. Sometimes the work can be a bit time consuming due to schedule
Productive and fun workplace
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 5, 2017
Great company to work for. Management is beyond qualified and it really shows in the way this company works. There is a perfect balance between work and fun. Not only do you learn a lot from this company, you gain some amazing relationships!
Work
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2017
If you are trying to work doing cleaning, you would be better off doing it alone. This company takes too much of your hard earned money. The management is sometimes difficult to deal with.
Not fun
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Quincy IllinoisApril 19, 2017
There's no type of onsite management there's no team work the boss is never around they hire anybody weather they can do the job or not they need more training of new hirees and supervisors should be on site daily
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
No trust
Great culture & work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 4, 2017
Working for this company has been a pleasure! I look forward to going in to work everyday, which is something most people cannot say about their jobs. 5 stars!
Pros
Environment, co-workers, range of duties
Cons
company car & phone
Horrible Work Place
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2017
New office manager fire employees with no justification. No documentation, no disciplinary actions. New regional director lacks any and every managerial skills needed to manage employees or accounts.
Pros
Automobile Expense Paid
Cons
Everthing else
Outside sales
Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 28, 2017
The regional director doesn't want to grow the business due to business model. They will dictate what you can sale and what you can't!! They will bait and switch on you! Tell you they want you to sell and then tell you not to bid due to their "nieche market".
Pros
Regional director doesn't care what you do!
Cons
They will fire you even though the regional director tells what you can sell and cannot sell .
Awesome Place To Work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOAugust 31, 2016
The training and and staff at BuildingStars are beyond immaculate. I must say that of course with any business venture are minor opportunities for improvements but overall I am impressed with this company.
Pros
Compensation & Incentives
Cons
N/a
Great Company
Appointment Setter /Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 4, 2016
My current job is great in all forms I just want to get in my field of work.I went to school for medical billing. This company has gave me experience in Inside Sales
Excellent & progressive company
inside sales (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2015
BuildingStars is a great company with excellent benefits, compensation & management! Everything here is modern. People are GREAT! Diverse & Interesting people. Excellent opportunities for advancement. BEST CALL ROOM IN ST LOUIS!!
Pros
Great environment
appointment setting
Appointment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 22, 2015
horrible bosses think they are gods do not care for employees at all even though we produce for them..ridiculous place to work
Pros
Cons
girls look good there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buildingstars. Our community is ready to answer.