BuildZoom Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast Growing Tech Company with Heart & Opportunity
Project Consultant & Social Media (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 5, 2018
I worked at BuildZoom for nearly two years now and it was such a great experience. No job is perfect, right? But I can honestly say I left as better person, more employable, and greatly effected by the people and company as a whole.

They care about the employees at all levels, listen well, and challenge everyone to improve themselves and continue pushing the company on the successful track it's on. It's amazing to be able to communicate with the founders and upper management directly at any point during my day. It's really cool to be at the "start" of something like this. Plus, every position at BuildZoom has the opportunity to change and improve the product and company as a whole -- that's the beauty of working at a startup and BZ does a great job at allowing everyone to have input. You can really be as impactful as you want to be -- and that's an invaluable thing in the workforce.

In my position in Oklahoma City, i did made a lot of phone calls. Worst part was not really seeing new faces everyday, it's very much a phone/computer centered job. But we had a great team to help out!

Plus we have really cool offices in some beautiful locations with great perks like free food/catered lunches, ping-pong, company outings, etc....They are just cherries on top. :)

Plus, I've developed some of the best friendships with a few of my co-workers, which is always a plus!
Pros
Look above haha
Cons
some lack of opportunity, lots of change as it is a startup, growth pains
Best environment -- owners very involved
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma CityAugust 14, 2015
I love working at BuildZoom.com
We have three main offices (Headquarters - San Francisco; Customer Service - Oklahoma City; Additional developers - Manila)
Every employee feels an "ownership" to BuildZoom and truly enjoys helping the company to grow :)
The owners are very involved in all departments and are motivating and helpful.
BuildZoom is a web-based data provider, service oriented. It's a great feeling knowing that I'm assisting our clients with important decisions regarding their homes.
Start-up company (since 2010) that can boast about having a million visitors a month! I'm proud to be a part of this fast-growing company!
Thank you BuildZoom!
Pros
Commaradarie
Cons
No free vacations to Hawaii

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BuildZoom. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at BuildZoom.

BuildZoom Reviews by Location