Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC Employee Reviews

The best long-term career opportunity!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2019
Bulldog gave me a chance when no one else would and I’m so greatful for it! The family oriented atmosphere is so genuine. With all the training, tools, support system and work-life balance they offer, I’ve been very successful and recently received a promotion. Please don’t hesitate to give Bulldog a chance, if you’re dedicated and goal driven you will undoubtedly be successful and have an amazing career ahead of you!
Pros
Monthly bonuses, they promote within, great training program, state of the art tools.
Career at Bulldog
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  League City, TXFebruary 25, 2019
I started here about 3 months ago and I love where this job is taking me. The promotional career path that I can take looks very promising. I am excited to see where I can grow from here.

The position itself is what you make it, and my manager has been super helpful as I've been getting the gears going. I've talked to my coworkers about how they sell the product and it has been very collaborative.

I feel a part of the Bulldog team!
Pros
Not an office position, Competitive Pay, It is what you make of it
Great place to work! Very exciting and motivating! Great peo
Relocation Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Bulldog security services has been a great workplace for me the, managers and all the people you work with are very helpful,motivating,and constructive!
Pros
Great pay, great hours
Cons
Pay for your gas
Amazing Company With Incredible Opportunity
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 7, 2018
I started for Bulldog a little more than a year ago. It has been an absolute pleasure working here. One of my favorite parts about the company is that it is entirely performance based there is no cap to what you can accomplish here. I do no think there is another job in which I could have seen this much success as fast as I have. The hours are great, and the staff is incredible. The skills that I have learned here will help me in whatever I do for the rest of my life. If you are in the market for a new job, this is definitely the place to go! Especially if you plan to make a career out of it!
Pros
Great Hours, Friendly Staff, Incredible Pay, Easy Advanvement
Cons
Fun and exciting workplace!
Relocation Manager (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXSeptember 28, 2018
I’ve never worked in direct sales before this job but I LOVE IT! The team and the environment are great, supportive, helpful, and overall I just look forward to working every day!
Pros
Literally everything
Cons
Great company to work for
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2018
This is a great company that gives you the freedom to make as much money as you want. However the trade off is that you have to be willing to put in the time and effort. I've seen people come and go complaining about the pay but those people weren't willing to put in the time or the effort. Not to mention the commissions are more than fair.
Pros
Good hours great commissions amazing leadership
Cons
Use of own vehicle
Great opportunity to learn and earn
Relocation Manager (Current Employee) –  San AntonioSeptember 27, 2018
I left my previous job to take a step towards a career in sales. Most people are hesitant to work a commission sales job, but it has been the best decision I’ve ever made. You revcieve paid training. The training works!! I made 5 sales within my first week. This is my first sales job and I feel confident that I made the right decision by joining the Bulldog team!
Pros
Great environment for any entrepreneurial personality, opportunity to earn life changing income, bonuses
Great work environment, with huge growth potential!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 27, 2018
Very exciting to know that an opportunity like this exists for everyone who wants to succeed, and do it with a well rounded work life balance. I have a very large family and me being at home is extremely important. The old saying, "You get out of it what you put into it" completely applies here. The culture is also very enjoyable to be around. I came from a company that only cared about the bottom dollar and not the people making it happen. The customer was not top priority either. I am very proud to say that I work for Bulldog and would recommend it for anyone wanting to better themselves and their financial situation.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Friendly People
Cons
The training is amazing and it helped me make $500.00 my first day out selling, with the first person I talked to!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 27, 2018
I ended up doing two sales my 1st week and qualified for the fast track program!
I was only making about $600 a week at my last job working more hours. With this Job I made $1250 my 1st week in only 4 days of work, and about 5 hours a day. If you are willing to learn and pay attention to detail and learn the sales system, it works! If you are a people person, this job is for you. If you've done customer service and retail type of sales and a person who likes to talk to people in person, then this job is for you. If you fit into any of these type of occupations, I would love for you to come and join our team. We need help! we have so many leads and not enough people to help us service the customer base.
Pros
They provide so many leads throughout the front range area!
Cons
Not enough time in the day to handle all of the leads they give!
Great Opportunity and Salary
Relocation Specialist (Current Employee) –  League City, TXSeptember 26, 2018
The manager is great and will make sure you have the knowledge of the product and confidence before you begin your sales and is always accessible to reach out to if you ever have questions during a sale. Not to mention the pay is great with no cap as to how much you can earn and only working 5 hours a day is definitely a plus.
Pros
Salary, hours work per day
Cons
Gas money is from own pocket
Life Changing
Relocation Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 13, 2018
I came from The Oil Field industry I have about 8 years of oil field experience! I needed something different something that I could sink my teeth into and really change my life for the better, me and the wife were tired of traveling the Nation working 7-12's every week! I was on indeed one day and came across Bulldog Security, I saw how they had benefits, great pay, and quality training! I signed up for an interview and the rest is History! I've been here with bulldog for over one year now, and my first year as an employee I made 72K, And I'm On Pace to do over 100k this year! its been amazing the manger has been amazing with helping me make money and close deals when I thought they couldn't be closed! The training here is amazing they really teach you how to do the job well and they have created a science that truly works and helps you make money you just have to come in to training with a positive attitude and ready to learn! For those people leaving bad reviews saying the training sucks probably because they didn't pay attention in training! Your manager always has your back 100% of the time he will answer his phone if you need help in a house with a customer and make sure he does everything in his power to make you money! If you take this job, make sure you just pay attention and do what they tell you to do there is a method to the madness and as long as you follow the training and implement that in the field then the sky is the limit! A really good thing about the job is we don't work crazy hours I work an average of 30 hours a week and I have weekends off and all major  more... holidays I have never had a job where I get to spend so much time with my family! Since I have been here I have been very happy with the Pay, there customer service is amazing and the management really does care about there sales reps not just the managers! Its a fun, competitive, and Team oriented atmosphere, they make the daily sales meetings fun and enjoyable to be at, and they also throw out contest and extra money to help motivate you to sell pretty much every day! I wouldn't change jobs or work any where else! The last great thing about the company is they promote from within the company they give you opportunity to become part of management if you want to and you can do it fairly quick! If you have great attitude and are willing to give 110% every day and really wanna have a change in your life and stop the Rat Race that we all try to win so hard, then this is the job for you!  less
Pros
Great Pay, Fun Atmosphere, Great Benefits, Professional Training!
Cons
You Have to Use Your Own Car (What job do you not have to use your own car?)
Amazing work place!
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 13, 2018
I'm a sales consultant at this company and it is the best company I've ever worked for! The environment is fun, family oriented, and encouraging. The pay is also great, and so are the bonuses. I definitely recommend working for them, as their market is growing and the career advancement opportunities are high!
Pros
Fast-paced, fun, pay is awesome.
This place sucks!!!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 8, 2018
u pay for ur "security" license $70 & $50 foe cheap polo & download an app for homes sold recently drive ur car and gas and knock door to door can track u on it
Pros
decent managers I feel bad for them
Cons
own gas, own money, hard to sell
Official response from Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC
September 9, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you weren't happy with your position. The job is for people with dedicated work ethics and paying for your security license which is good for 5 years and allows you the opportunity to sell anywhere in Texas-well worth the investment and isn't charged to employees up-front nor are the company logo shirts. The $125 expense is an industry standard and being that the pay is $70,000-$75,000 per year typically affordable. We also aloe employees the option to stretch the cost over a number of pay periods.
Our pay structure embeds to gas/mileage and we are the highest paying dealership nationally. Our Sales Consultants have an average tenure of over 5 years not only due to the monetary rewards but also that of of relaxed company culture--take a close look at what the majority of our employees have left and decide for yourself if you would like to join an organization that truly values the careers of their employees.
The position isn't random door-to-door either-this is a common misconception. Our Sales Consultants are provided sales leads for families that have recently purchased a home. The position involves going directly to those homes, completing an inspection with the homeowner and deciding which security package best meets the needs of the customer.
The systems aren't at all hard to sell either. We offer a number of options which provide the maximum security at an affordable cost.
Individuals that aren't successful in this position are typically not self-driven, commonly are just looking for a quick paycheck and are not interested  more... in a long-term career.
If anyone interested in our organization would like to talk with me directly regarding our career opportunities I can be reached directly at: 832-224-3676 or via email; brian@bulldogsecurityservice.com
Brian Fowler
Director, Corporate HR & Talent Acquisition

Fast past nice team members
Sales Consultant - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 8, 2018
Its a very good company. They treat employees with respect. I am having a blast working for them. You make great money and learn a lot how to protect yourself.
Pros
Pay is great, hours are nice, comfortable work environment
Best. Job. Ever.
Relocation Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston TXAugust 8, 2018
This is the first sales job I had ever stepped into, and because of the amazing and determined team here at Bulldog I was able to be promoted inside of 3 months, they constantly poured effort into me and gave me an amazing opportunity. They focus on, and train everyone extremely well including taking them to real life scenarios and showing them sales and making sure they truly understand the process from start to finish.
This job is allowing me to pay all of my bills no problems as a 23 year old Man with a 4 year old and a lady at home!
I love the work, I get to talk and see people every single day and put a smile on their face knowing they’ve signed with an amazing company!
And on top of everything they provide you with in training they hand you TONS of new leads EVERY DAY to sell to!!
The managers here are one of a kind and are truly dedicated In their effort to see every single employee succeed.
Pros
Ease of communication, assistance, weekly paycheck
Cons
Not enough time in the day
Great job, awesome coworkers and amazing pay
Relocation Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 8, 2018
Ive been with bulldog security for 3 weeks now and i absolutely LOVE it. the training is very helpful and the manager helps with any question or scenarios you may run into out in the field. Also, he is there to help you with grow as a rep rather than just tell you what your doing wrong which was a big factor for me. after just a week of training Ive made over $1900 and its only getting easier. Everyone with bulldog is fun and energetic and just good people to surround yourself with to help you grow as a sales rep and as a person. I would recommend this job 10/10 to anyone thinking about it!
Career growth and advancement potential are a major plus.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 8, 2018
I have personally seen numerous coworkers advance in my time of employment here. The leadership of the company has path set forward for real growth. New markets opening up and advancement opportunities are happening right now. Work culture is a fun competitive atmosphere that rewards you and making a impact on your team and office really feels rewarding.
Pros
Advancement, growth, pay, hours, contests and location.
Fun and productive work environment doing work that benefits the community
Adminstrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2018
Bulldog offers a competitive wage and benefits in a job market currently bereft of both. The management are friendly and down to earth, and the office culture is cooperative and ambitious.
Work ethic, fun environment, got to work hard and is very rewarding
Relocation Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 8, 2018
Its a really good career option, a lot of advancement opportunity, very rewarding if you work hard. Number 1 company #1 industry #1 dealer in texas..
Pros
Lots of bonuses
Very Fun workplace
Relocation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 8, 2018
This company is amazing. The manager is excellent he knows how to have fun and mean business at the same time. Your rewarded for your work. The hours are perfect!
Pros
hours are great. Income is nice. Friendly atmospher
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4