Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC logo

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Productive and very helpful.

Featured review

Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC selected this as a representative review
As soon as I started working here I knew it was going to be a good job. Everyone is all on the same page, and they all help each other out with even the littlest things, weather it’s just being more confident in talking to customers, or even getting through the paperwork. Everyone from the manager to the newer people all work as a team.

Great place with great coworkers. Tons of potential. You just have to not be afraid to make those sales.

There's tons of room for advancement here. The company is getting better and bigger. There is a ridiculous amount of opportunity here. You just have to be able to sell door to door. Gotta be a smooth talking hustler. But you have the freedom to sell wherever and however. Make calls, door to door, social media, sales sites, make flyers. Whatever you have to do. Just hustle.

Pros

Great management, And thats very hard to come by, Tons of opportunities, Advance quickly in the company

Working at bulldog is fun and family oriented

Working at bulldog has been a fun new experience for me. It has helped me to develop personal and business skills on another level. The managers are always there to help you succeed and the environment is relaxed while still being goal oriented. You definitely get what you put in so hard work is a must but it can certainly pay off.

Pros

Family environment, good commission payouts

Cons

Commission only to start

Great culture and environment

I started with no sales experience and they made sure I was trained. You must know this is a commission based position and it is not always easy but... They will do anything to help make you successful. Family owned company and you can tell by the culture they promote.

Exciting new skills to learn

I’ve always wanted to jump into a sales job, but have been hesitant. I was very excited when I heard I got the job. The training was on point. I felt very prepared for the job asked of me. I’m two months in and feel like I’ve been here much longer.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Overall a great family owned company to work for.

I moved to Texas looking for that amazing family owned company to start my career and I didn’t have to look any further once I found Bulldog Security services. Great place to work.

Commission only, not a great job.

Do not work here. It's commission based only. No base pay. You drive around knocking on doors trying to sell home security. Some people get mad at you and most people are not home. This is not a livable wage.

Cons

Door to door

Great environment!

I love the team vibe here at Bulldog. Everyone is helping others to be great, make money & do a job I can sleep good doing at night. The balance is great too.

Productive and fun workplace

Hands-down best job I ever had! Our boss helps us make money like crazy, as well as we get to protect and serve nationwide saving lives!I think it’s the best team a job could ever have!

Pros

Bonuses and gifts

Productive work place

Wonder company to work for!! Very truthful people and great service!! We work as a team and individuals! People love our company and the things we do to get them safe

Jobs at Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC

See more jobs

Supportive and patient

The management and staff are very supportive and patient while training and even later in field sales. The training is also very in depth. Constant role playing and ride alongs make the training excellent.

Productive and fun environment.

Great place to work for with considerate employers. Interaction with customers is always gonna be your work life, getting used to it and trusting your brands will help you succeed.

Pros

Free lunches and easy communication with higher ups.

Cons

None.

It is a truly family environment

It has been a pleasure to work for this wonderful family owned company. I have experienced a great sense of purpose to what I do and I am glad to be part of such an awesome company.

Pros

Great compensation for the work you do

Cons

No 401k benefits yet

Family owned and great work environment

All I can say is wow! This company is family owned and operated and from the moment you step in the door you are immediately accepted into their family. Management truly wants to see you succeed and will provide every piece of training they can to make that happen! Never had any sales experience before and I am already seeing the success! Cannot wait to see where this company takes me!

Pros

Work life balance, pay, training, management

Cons

N/a

Great team and great leaders

Everyone on the team is motivated to get sales and make the office more productive. Definitely a good fit for someone that makes friends easily and isn’t afraid to make the business their own.

Excellent work environment/culture

The Regional manager is always looking out for the best interest of Bulldog Security Services team menbers, myself included. All my co-workers are easy to get along with and there's a family environment/culture. Great place to work.

Pros

Too many to list.

Review

The training bulldog provides will ready you for everything you may face. It’s a fun work environment. You pace yourself through the work day. When you do your job correctly the pay is amazing. My manager Dwayne is very relatable he shares all of his work experiences with us so we become knowledgeable.

Very encouraging, they want you to succeed

When I first started working here I had little sales experience, but thanks to Dwyane and his exceptional training it has helped me out with my confidence and communication skills.

Absolutely love working here!

When I first started working here I had little sales experience, this job has helped me out with my confidence and communication skills! I truly love working here !

Pros

Pay

Cons

Non

I love the people, the job and the company. So far so great! No problems at all, when I did they quickly resolved them.

Great people ! I don’t regret it yet, and my family and I are protected and secure. Working here so far is fulfilling and doable. Let’s get people some security !

productive fun working environment

bull dogs in north texas is an awesome work place with awesome people, nothing but motivation and positive energy a great career to pursue highly recommend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4