Play YouTube video button

Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC Employee Reviews

United States163 reviews
Featured review
Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC selected this as a representative review
Cool sales job to be at learned a lot so far. Prepared to work at a professional place with a top of the line product and all our co workers are very friendly.
Working at Bulldog Security Service LLC in the west office managed by Paul Le, I came in with 0 sales experience, and with his leadership and supportive staff, I was able to take away some life changing lessons and skills from my experience. Paul is honest and straightforward and tells it how it is, and that's someone you want as a leader.
Pros
Very rewarding pay, flexible schedule, independent work environment.
I absolutely love my career with Bulldog Security! The staff is extremely supportive as are the managers. The culture and attitude is very positive. I feel like I joined a family and I would definitely recommend a career here to anyone out there looking.
Pros
Culture. Compensation. Positive Attitudes
Great company to work for! I have had a great experience working here. The staff and managers are very helpful, and the culture is designed to ensure that each employee has success.
Great place to work for! They take care of you while also being able to have a good amount of time with your family! Legendary Management with people thAt actually care about your success! Training program is easy and amazing
Cons
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Fantastic team to work for management really has the employees in mind. They really train well in order to succeed and back you up in the field! The team is a family.
I enjoyed my 2 days of training however due to certain circumstances, my parents are who are disable need my physical help. Manager Mr.Paul Le is very awesome and is very helpful in guiding employees giving them necessary tools and proper training to succeed!
Pros
Very family oriented work place
I have had no sells experience and they showed me the tips and tricks to be a great salesman. The work space is very relaxed. This a good job for anyone that is looking for one.
I recently started working for Bulldog ADT and I enjoy the team atmosphere and encouragement you receive from management and co-workers. Fun and enjoyable environment to work for.
Managers that actually take time to teach you what you need to know. Great co workers that’ll help you if the managers aren’t available. The pay is also great.
Good people with fun work environment and flexible hours. They care about employees outside of work and show you the path to succeed and move up in the company.
Good company culture with supportive management & fellow co-managers. Pay is really hard to get because job is commission only, and based on clients literally opening doors to you.
Official response from Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC
April 16, 2020
Thank you for submitting your review! One thing that was concerning was that you stated that the position is commission-only and that the pay is hard to get. The position has a base, commissions and monthly bonuses which averages out to $70,000-$75,000 annually first year.
You definitely have to be customer-focused, a self-starter & put in the necessary efforts to be successful in the position.

Please feel free to contact the Human Resources department (brian@bulldogsecurityservice.com or 832-224-3676 if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing YOUR success in the years to come!
I really enjoy working with this company, come in ready to succeed! You won't regret your decision. I enjoy meeting new people, and helping keep them safe!
I have never worked in a place where everyone wants you to succeed such as this job.. Been here since Aug 2019 and if you want a sales job worth your time.. this is it!
Great beginning training. Flexible hours, paid training, benefits. Nice family friendly staff. Training is in North Richland hills area and only meet there for 2 mandatory meetings a week.
It helps with sales if you represent the best product available. And with ADT, you are. Three hours are pretty agreeable and you get to meet lots of great people.
Pros
Good product, commissions and hours.
Cons
If you put nothing in it-you will get nothing back.
I’ve worked for Bulldog for over 5 months now. I was previously an educator. Each month I’ve more than doubled my income that I was making as a teacher, while providing peace of mind and safety to families. The supportive culture within the company only lends to more success and growth. I’ve since been promoted twice, and look forward to continued advancement.
Your only limit is the effort you are willing to put in. If you can handle sales, which some can't, it is a fantastic opportunity and company. I feel equipped and encouraged every day to do my best. The pay and culture are top notch. I couldn't recommend it any higher.
This is a great job!!!! Everyone is here to help also we help protect families.!.! The manager’s make a great work environment for everyone!!! Couldn’t ask for a better job.!!!!!
Been here for a little over a week but already appreciate the team here, everyone is so friendly and encouraging really has made me felt welcomed. Thank you!
You get out what you put in with this company. The management team is amazing and is always available to help you if you are struggling. We have a motivational culture where we celebrate each other's success and are always available to help those who are struggling.

It is important to note this job does require door to door knocking on provided leads. Schedule becomes more flexible as your success grows.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.