Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC
Happiness rating is 86 out of 100

Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC Employee Reviews

United States273 reviews

Productive and Fun loving environment

Started in Houston Texas as sales rep, then a trainer and now Sales Manager for the Miami office. These guys treated me like family and help sharpen my skills to be a very good sale rep

Poor work environment that promoted dishonesty and predatory sales practices.

I was initially excited to work for this company. However, after doing a few ride alongs with their sales representative and attending the sales meetings I came to realize that this company promotes the use of dishonest and sleazy sales practices in order to make a sale. In addition, after doing a little research I discovered that the product they were selling was sub par. 0/5 five stars.

August 4, 2022
Thank you for your feedback as it is always appreciated. Our company was founded on solid ethics and we have never been in the practice of being dishonest to any of our customers. Additionally, our ADT products & services are amongst the industry's best and our client reviews support this. Additionally as can be seen in our employee reviews, our company culture & atmosphere is also supported by ethical practices for both employees and customers. Based on the information received, I have to conclude that it's possible that you never worked for our organization or were perhaps not performing up to standards and your review is simply a retaliation. As always, anyone that would like to communicate with me directly regarding feedback or career opportunities are welcome to contact me at either of the following: bfowler@bdsnation.com or 832-224-3676. Thank you.

Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

This company truly cares about each employee.

Where do I even begin? This company has been a blessing in disguise. The entire team is like a family who brings encouragement to each person. They don't pay you for just showing up, but if you have the work ethic, patience and coachability.... you will succeed and be paid handsomely. It's not for the weak and entitled. If you believe that you must put in what you get out of it, you will succeed. I honestly have nothing bad to say about the owners and leadership here at Bulldog. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll earn the #1 ADT Dealer position in no time.

Good place for those that put in the work

Working here has definitely been a new experience. The people around me that have been working in this company for a while have been very supportive and encouraging me every day. I continue to learn everyday, and I feel part of the team. You will need to put in the work, but as long as you do, you will succeed in the company.

Best place to work

In a job market filled with open doors. Bulldog has something different. The opportunity to make money in amounts that someone working 40 hours a day making $15 an hour could not make. Even better you can make it happen in one day, one week. One customer. Can’t ask for more.

Fun and Motivating Environment

This is my fourth day as I am fixing to hit the field, and I am more ready than ever. Ready to showcase my abilities and learn more abs more so that I can help new homeowners get high quality security for their new home. I work alongside a great team, and am ready to bring home the sales and protect families!

Pros

Great Training

Cons

Productive and fun workplace and management.

The Bulldog ADT family has not failed to create a fun and comfortable environment for me, Arty encourages me to grow in the company and protect families. I’m excited to be apart of the team!

Productive and motivating place to work

League City branch has reopened a side of me I thought I had lost for ever. It has made me motivated to be better ever single day and strive to achieve every goal I set.

They were very laidback, humorous and the lessons were fun and informational. The training process was pretty simple, to the point but not all the way boring.

The job is what you make it

My time with Bulldog so far has been amazing. I am a Relocation Manager and I assist new homeowners with setting up thier home security services. Going to new homeowners doors you get to meet a ton of interesting people. The opportunities are endless and this job is exactly what you make of it. I have had nothing but support from management and been given all the tools to succeed. I am thrilled to be a team member.

Absolute garbage

This company was okay for a while but the pay is awful. Management is awful, I run a business, a sales business at that and know that this isn’t how you run things. This company is a joke, don’t waste your time.

March 4, 2022
Thank you for your feedback as it is definitely very appreciated and we are sorry things didn't work out for you here. It appears that you were in our HR Recruiting department and average tenure with the HR department is over four years-I believe in your case you lasted less than six months(this is based on current divisional employment data). Our pay is competitive to industry standards and is also based on experience.Our department does require the ability to be committed to your work, dedicated to ensuring attention to details are accurate at all times as well as regular and predictable attendance. Your success in HR can be greatly impacted by your abilities to "focus". You mentioned running a business which leads me to conclude that it is very possible that your outside activities be it the running of your business or otherwise resulted in your failure to meet minimum standards. We wish you the best in your career results and again thank you for submitting the feedback-very appreciated!For individuals currently seeking career opportunities who have strong work ethics, are focused, committed to performing at 150% at all times and looking for a long-term career opportunity I encourage you to reach-out to me directly: brian@bulldogsecurityservice.com and I will make arrangements to discuss your future with our organization.

Terrible training

Where to start. I joined last summer, I went to the interview, which Is not an ordinary interview, the room is filled with as many people as they can fit. The first day they went over the company rules and expectations and did a ride along. The second day was trying to sell on your own, no guidance whatsoever. The manager is no help, he is just trying to make it seem like selling door to door is easy and coming up with random points to make people feel comfortable, just so he can get inside and sell you equipment. This is not a livable job, the description is false, no career path, training is a joke and the co workers are no help, they are only there to make money. They gave me routes an hour away from where I live. Plus I literally had to drive over 20 mins just to get to one house to the next. Please people don’t waste your time at this so called job.

Fun sales experience

A great job as long as you’re a people person with communication skills and good sales qualities. Worth it if you have the right mindset to make money

Pros

100% commission goes to you

Cons

N/a

Lies

I was told there was a base pay, then go on my first day and they say there isn't. They also lied about the schedule, it says 12-8:30p but you really start at 10a. Also spend all day driving around soliciting people to buy the product, most of them don't answer or are not interested. If you don't sell, you make nothing! My first day i basically was working for free, i made nothing. Don't let this company mislead you like they did me. Oh and by the way if you don't sell 2 a week, you have to work Saturday.

Pros

Friendly management

Cons

No base pay, door to door, car wear and tear, lies

February 16, 2022
Thank you for your review as it is very appreciated however much of the content in your review is incorrect. We are not in the practice of misleading anyone and are completely transparent with how the pay works, the schedule of the position, the job duties, etc. Our base as it is advertised is a draw on incoming commissions from sales made. There are also per sale commissions plus monthly bonuses. This isn't only illustrated on the job posting but I personally covered this in full detail during your interview and always ask if there are any questions to avoid any misunderstandings. The schedule is 12-8:30p as advertised and the start time is not at 10:00am(that has never been a start time for our sales team in the Spring, TX location) which calls into question whether you actually worked for us. Our training is paid so whatever time you worked you will definitely be paid for. Maintaining two sales a week is our minimum requirement which is more than reasonable and if you work the required schedule you should be more than capable of meeting and far exceeding this minimum thus avoiding the necessity of working on a Saturday. I encourage you and or/anyone seeking employment opportunities with our organization to please feel free to contact me directly with any questions via: brian@bulldogsecurityservice.com or 832-224-3676. Again, we strive to be thorough and transparent with all of our highly valued job seekers and Bulldog team members. Thanks again for submitting your review-very appreciated.

Great schedule and reliable management. Great place to learn yourself and meet awesome people in the field.

Everyone at bulldog is super supportive regardless of their title and always celebrate during your successes and are very supportive through your everyday life struggles. There is an awesome mix of culture, personalities, support, and people who actually listen and care. In my first month I made enough money to keep pushing through my personal struggles and the road just keeps getting better from there.

Pros

Work/life balance understanding. Great compensation. Supportive ongoing training from management.

Cons

Mentally hard at first. Super easy to master if you keep pushing.

Great growth potential and great people to work with if you come in with a good attitude

You get out of this position what you put in. Great opportunity to help families to be protected in their new homes. Great team of people and lots of upside for someone looking for a change in their career.

Great earning potential

Great people and flexibility. Could’ve used more training and resources to be more efficient. Been working for two weeks now and still don’t have a badge, Business cards that I was promised after my first sell.

Pros

Pay can be really good if you put in the work.

Cons

Knocking on doors at night, Wear and tear on your vehicle, Was given an area 30 minutes away from my home

This company is worse than being a shotty used car sales man.They make many false promises, nothing good at this company.

From day 1, there was nothing positive. The manger does not know how to run a sales meeting. they immediately push many documents on you to sign so they do not have to give you a sign on bonus. Not a good company for Florida,,,

Pros

nothing...

Cons

everything!

February 14, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback as it is very appreciated are are sorry that you felt your experience was less than satisfactory. One thing I can assure you is that our organization holds integrity in the highest of regards. We are not in the practice of making "false promises" as you stated in your headline and I would enjoy knowing what you were referring to as you didn't provide any details in your review. Additionally, we do not have our employees sign any documents that prevent them from earning the hiring bonuses-that statement is untrue. You mentioned that the manager doesn't know how to run a sales meeting however you didn't provide any details to support this claim. Thanks again for providing us with your review and your personal opinions-very appreciated.

Bulldog is a great company!

He was postive and very informative about the jobs and career. I learned a lot just from the training alone. You have great team members and the higher up are respectful.

Pros

Great commission

Cons

Not to many cons that I find to important

Extremely supportive team from co-workers to management. I feel like part of a family.

Just started recently and it's been great. From day 1 of training, I have learned so much and been able to close my own deals. I came here to make money and I have been shown how to do it all I had to do was work hard. I continue to learn every day. Awesome to be part of a sales team that cares and is successful.

Pros

Great training, pay and work life balance

Highly recommend working here

I’ve worked here for quite a while now and I can definitely say that it’s the best company and environment I’ve ever had the pleasure of working in. It is a very relaxed environment, management is amazing, and the overall attitude is very positive. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone and everyone who asks.

Pros

Work/life balance Awesome management

Cons

N/a

Common questions about Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC

Answered by current and former employees at Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog/ADT Security Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits