Bullseye Telecom Employee Reviews

2.5
Ratings breakdown
best days are in the past
Strategic Partner Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 17, 2018
BTI does not have a future with their current offerings. Management was in denial about the market opportunity. Reporting of sales was more important than the sale and the customer. If they spent more time with customers, they'd have to worry less about their projections of cash flow.
Pros
remote work offered
Cons
micromanaged to death regarding funnels
Not a place you can make a career out of
Provisioning Technician (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 4, 2018
Management is incompetent. Leadership focuses on the petty issues and fail to see the real issues with this company. There is no chance for advancement in this company unless you are one of the hiring managers buddies. Morale is terrible with employees and this company can never seem to keep their best employees due to low pay, poor management and many other negative factors. If you plan to work here you should always keep looking for other jobs because I promise something better WILL come along.
Pros
paid days off
Cons
too many to list
It was okay
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 17, 2018
Not much to say that is good. Don't work here unless you like to be a butt kisser otherwise you won't last long. Casual dress and ease of parking but nothing else is good.
Amazing place to learn
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 4, 2018
If you are a hard worker and believe that hard workers should be rewarded, then BullsEye is a place for you.

75% of the management in Exec circle are mediocre or at sub par level. There is dearth of ideas from management. Very few of the executives have real business training. The Exec team is afraid of the CEO. Their mediocrity has resulted in a culture of Yes man with the CEO. This has resulted in CEO not trusting his exec circle and will change their decision on his whims. Now the culture has changed to "CEO said so" mentality.

The company will do very well if the Non performing Executives are let-go. The company has remained at the same revenue level for years to come. keeping the same Executives year after year will result in same output year after year.

The middle managers are the hardest working members. Field level employees are very hard working and can deliver goals.
Worst work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 7, 2017
High turnover, micro managers, no growth. CEO is a tyrant who just wants to sell the company to the highest bidder. Constant backstabbing and undercutting by managers. They lose good employees because they treat them poorly.
Pros
every once in a while someone buys lunch
Cons
High turnover
Competitive environment
Telecommunications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 20, 2017
A typical day at work is signing in , staying focused on your duties, with minimal communication with peers; meeting deadlines; working with clients.
I did gain more multi-tasking skills, learned different processes, developed knowledge of the different systems used to trouble shoot and enter data.
The culture overall at Bullseye is relaxed and sometimes fun. We do pot lucks, employee acknowledgments and many other team related projects;
The downfall of the company would be their micro managing techniques that they feel helps the employees strengths and weaknesses; when all it does is cause for a more stressful work environment and lack of desire to want to do more.
Pros
Paid Vacations and Holidays, one hour lunch breaks, opportunity to move around the company
Cons
Micro-managing, no sick days, no flexibility
fun and laid back place with no dress code and weekends off
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, OHJune 12, 2017
a typical work day started with most employees meeting in the break room for free coffee donuts and bagels then a positive pep talk from the staff with a lot of encouragement. The management was really great. They were understanding to each ones needs and personal issues and like family. They treated us like we mattered. we also had many of ways to have money added to our pay. like if we came in on time everyday for the whole pay period we received $1 extra an hour we also got daily/weekly bonuses for productivity we received gift cards for staying late or not missing any days ect. The only thing that was a little hard is not being able to have anything to drink at our cubicle.
Pros
we had free breakfast daily and free lunch on Fri. and our bonus pay will make up for days we missed
Cons
no medical and no dental
Start up company
Co Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 29, 2017
Typical day consist of creating assigning daily task for traffic engineering, network analyst and provisioning coordinators. I learned that everything was worked manually due to the this was a start up company. I had to investigate system alternatives for order processing as well as develop a facility data base to allow for circuit inventory to include tracking and auditing. The hardest part of the job was having the carriers inventory all of the circuits we had on order and disconnected to ensure billing accuracy. The most enjoyable part of the job was successfully turning up the customer. Management professionalism varied depending on the department you were working with.
Pros
Start up company everything is new
Cons
Start up company a lot of manually work
Great learning place, hard working people, keeping up with the industry
Corporate Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 3, 2017
Fun place to work, can be very stressful at times, but if your up for the challenge it is worthwhile. Keep a positive attitude and if your lucky enough to have a good manager that has your back you can accomplish most any goal. Their focus is on improving the company culture which is wonderful. For the most part people work very hard at BullsEye, By far the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with some terrific people who care deeply about honesty, integrity, and doing the right thing. I've learned countless skills at BullsEye.
Pros
people, imporving culture, working hours
Technical Support Specialist Tier II (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMarch 13, 2017
I work for bullsEye, Nothing really bad to say about the company. Just be prepared to work and be on your a game. Company has a lot of perks. Enjoyed my time there.
Small Nationwide company with small company mentality
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI.March 12, 2017
Not the best place to work and has very home town mentality. Claim to not find fault but all issues seemed to need a scape goat. To much time spent on needless overhead in performance reviews, just to be evaluated subjectively.
Pros
located in michigan
Cons
no professional management just people who have been there since the start up.
Bullseye Review
Corporate Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMarch 7, 2017
Bullseye is good company. Telecom is a tough business, which is evident in the slow growth of the company. Like most companies, they have their good and bad qualities.
Pros
good wages, promotes teamwork
Cons
no vision for the future, management issues at times
Overall it was a good place to work with excellent people
Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 24, 2017
This job was more enjoyable when I first started working at the company. There where many changes to management and responsibilities with my job and it became a more negative environment for me. Lots of micromanagement!
Pros
Good Benefits and people
Cons
Micromanagement
Continues to create a comfortable culture
Order Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 24, 2016
Adapts to change and implements processes to improve the culture of the company. Allows for flexible schedule and promotes growth through training and team building.
Great stepping stone
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 28, 2016
You can learn at lot, but you need to bring your patience with you because any new change do not always happen very quickly.
Taking incoming calls for telephone repair and outages
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 7, 2016
Very stressful job which customers depended on our immediate help for outages and no service condition with their telecommunication systems or home service. Much computer and phone work
Pros
Fast day always busy
Cons
High stress, much turnover.
Horrible!
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  atlanta gaJanuary 27, 2016
the company just shut down its small-medium business market and it's a good reason. the service they sell is bottom line and terrible!
Great Sales Leaders
Alternate Channel Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 5, 2016
Stable company to work for and full of many great people. What I was most impressed with were the tenured Sales leaders. I learned SO much from them and was impressed with their strategic organization and wealth of sales materials and training made available.
Bullseye Telecom
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 6, 2015
Micro manage, trust issues, extremely high turn over/fire rate.
Theory X management style. Do not care about employees.
My personal opinion, If you have a job don't quit. If you don't have a job its a stepping stone, but the risk is all yours.
Pros
My opinion, If you have a job don't quit. If you don't have a job its a stepping stone.
Cons
Micro manage, trust issues, extremely high turn over/fire rate
Strict work Environment
Client Service Representative Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 24, 2015
All about numbers but has a great training program to learn technical aspects of VOIP issues. Must be a self-starter and easy to learn on your own.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
No open door policy