Bumper to Bumper Employee Reviews

Charitable
Owner and Founder (Current Employee) –  Bergenfield, NJ / Englewood, NJJanuary 15, 2019
The people i work with are like family, if one needs, we all make sure he/she gets what's needed. there was no I, we came together to keep our clients moving safely at reasonable prices.
Pros
free lunch, everyday
Cons
it was open 7 day but you had the option not to work weekends
review
Unloader/Stocker (Former Employee) –  monroeJanuary 3, 2019
Bumper to bumper has very good quality and product on cars. They also offer good customer service to customer. The management at Bumper to Bumper didn't know how to treat their employees. The hardest part of this job is not increasing the pay that the employees deserved.
Stocker
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LADecember 18, 2018
Place is a mess. Never knew where you were working or who you were working with. Kept tabs on you through your scan gun, but never held anyone accountable for not working. Sorriest place I've ever worked. Highest turnover rate I've ever seen. Place is a joke.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Poor management and messy people.
Puller/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LADecember 12, 2018
Job security, great hours but pay could be better. You work in cold and hot weather conditions. They give you great meals during the holidays and they give gift cards.
Nice place to work
Asst store manger , sales (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 25, 2018
Non corporate, family business , employees work as a team, closes at 530p and no sundays..sat to 12p........401ks employer matched...quaterly sakes spiff to earn cash or prizes
Pros
Time off when needed makes up for lack of pay
Cons
Lack of pay
Like meeting different people
Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 3, 2018
Learn more about how a warehouse is ran going to different company’s as a driver and meeting different people and learning how they work seeing them working with scan guns and seeing the pace you have to work the processes you need to go through
Pros
Working with different people
Cons
Slow sometimes
I enjoyed working at this company.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAOctober 23, 2018
Pulling parts, restocking parts, locating missing parts, driving a forklift, training new employees, taking inventory, labeling parts, moving boxes and removing damaged parts.
Productive place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAOctober 15, 2018
Working for this company is a good opportunity for a lot of people but only if they’re willing to work for it. A lot of benefits, it’s a good job. Cool environment.
Pros
Hour and 15 minute lunch
Cons
It could be shortened to 45 min and lunch is not paid for.
it was a bad job
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 22, 2018
was treated horribly by management and publicly humiliated, no one did anything to stop it. I was violently ill two days before i was fired and even though they told me I would be okay as long as i brought in a doctor's note which I brought in two, one from the emergency room I might add. They still fired me.
Fun place
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAAugust 30, 2018
The employees were great. They are all very helpful. Fast moving place. Parts are great. Store was clean. They are all so awesome. Again very helpful.
Good safe place to work
Forklift operator stock prep (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 19, 2018
Stressful. Rushed. No sick days paid. Given points if one minute late clocking in. Even on 10 minute break the boss wants to know what your doing. no advancement.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No advancement
Easy place to work.
Parts Specialist/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Jennings, LAJuly 23, 2018
Great place to work. Easy to adjust and work with co workers. Only problem that I have is pay i did a lot of extra work and was treated with great respect and always complimented on my work.
Pros
Cons
Pay
productive and fun place to work
Counter Ready (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJuly 3, 2018
It's an awesome place to work, wonderful people who are all super knowledgeable and can give you the information needed so you can leave with the parts needed. Also our machine shop is one of the best in town.
Good relaxed place to work.
Shop Foreman/ Machinist (Former Employee) –  Kilgore, TXJune 27, 2018
I helped purchase equipment for the shop and get it setup. Did all management of the shop, operated all machines, trained employees,delt with customers. I performed matinace on machines.
Pros
Company truck.
Cons
Needed more management support.
Fast pace and poor management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJune 21, 2018
It was a decent company, however it did go through 3 different owners while I worked there. Always having to train new people on the computers and programs. The company did go out of business.
Find ANY other job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 19, 2018
Dead end low paying job with no future. Bosses easily led and manipulated to the downfall of everyone. Best part of the job is working with their customers, who are all pretty nice, except the stores talk about them relentlessly behind their back. Worst part is the low pay while the owner rakes in millions and dealing with the stupidity of a lot of the people you work with. You'll get off at 5 pm everyday and work every other Saturday.
Pros
Nice customers.
Cons
Low pay. Mind numbing stupidity. No future.
Bumper to Bumper
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Ozark, MOJune 6, 2018
It is not a bad place to work, the work is not hard and the atmosphere is fun. The Manager is a good guy and tries to make it as fun as possible. The only problem is with corporate; the pay is terrible, there are no benefits for part-time and the turnover is high to do their very low and really non competitive wage scale.
Productive work place with friendly staff.
Reciever/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 26, 2018
The job had friendly staff helpful yet friendly co-workers the trainers was very well detailed and open to any questions good listeners and the job was very well clean and organized
Pros
Benefits, competive pay
Overall
Delivery Driver Counter Sales (Former Employee) –  Cushing, OKApril 17, 2018
Work day: Checked in orders, Sold auto parts over counter. Pulled and delivered orders to customers.
Learned: Increased knowledge of auto parts business.
Management: Very knowledgeable, helpful with tasked, emphased team concept.
Culture: Fast pace, organized.
Hardest part: Ensuring customer satisfaction, however not difficult especially with management's abilities.
poor management
Cdl Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAApril 12, 2018
I worked graveyard shift off on weekends. Do not believe that the treatment of the employees was fair. Certain people were treated differently than others. Believe they were in a way discriminative.
Pros
off weekend
Cons
treatment of employees