Bunge Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 179 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Bunge is a world leader agribusiness and food company. Everyone, everywhere needs food to lead healthy and productive lives. The global agri-food supply chain sustains families, societies, economies and nations, and that chain depends on us. We connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world in a safe and sustainable way. Our almost 25,000 employees, located in more than 40 countries, stand behand 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging plants around the world.
We have more than two centuries of experience, unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships everywhere we operate, helping improve the communities where we live. We source oilseeds and grains, manage a global logistics network to transport them worldwide, we create value-added food and ingredients for customers and consumers and we provide know-how to some of the world’s biggest brands. Learn more about how you can grow your career at Bunge.
You’re seeing all 270 jobs at Bunge because we can’t find any available jobs at Bunge close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 280 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Great company, Great people at Sandston facility. Some weekend work. Safety is at the fore thought. Salary is based on experience. Benefits are great.
Good wages if you want to live the job 24/7. Very little annual raises and bonus is tiny. Ancient facilities and constant downtime. Antiquated management techniques to deal with union labor.
It was a job that helped me at the time because I had gotten layoff from a previous job. The pay wasn't to bad but I was in maintenance and was on call every weekend and had no time for family. That was one of the reasons for leaving. Management was bad to. I seen a lot of Management and workers come and go my time there.
The leads on site were caring about my safety and well being. Working with my supervisor was an awesome experience. Working on job Right next to me and just as hard. Wouldn't ask you to do anything that he wouldn't do.
Union positions, good pay, benefits and work life balance. Safety is not a priority, dark work areas, slippery conditions O.T. is available if you want it.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 67 questions about working at Bunge. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bunge employees.
Insights from 99 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bunge within the last 5 years.
Why you want to work there. Must have high school diploma or GED
They wanted to know what software I could run. How well I got along with drives since it was warehouse atmosphere.
Can you sign your name and will you work for peanuts.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Bunge?Published on May 24, 2021