Burger King Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 3,849 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
- HeadquartersBurger King UK 2 Foubert’s Place London W1F 7PA
You're seeing Burger King jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 36.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at Burger King have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 922 questions about working at Burger King. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Burger King employees.
Insights from 8.5K Indeed users who have interviewed with Burger King within the last 5 years.
What are your greatest accomplishments? Describe a time you helped a team member. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Basically those 4 questions worded differently over and over again. So try to have multiple answers to each.
The hiring manager asked me 1.tell me about yourself 2.why should we hire you 3.Whats your greatest weakness and strength 4.How do your parents feel about you applying I'm 17.
Took a whole 7 mins to be interviewed...Was offered the morning position and started the following Tuesday.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Burger King?Published on May 24, 2021
- Burger King