Burger King Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 8,329 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJérôme Tafani
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
The hiring manager asked me 1.tell me about yourself 2.why should we hire you 3.Whats your greatest weakness and strength 4.How do your parents feel about you applying I'm 17.
Took a whole 7 mins to be interviewed...Was offered the morning position and started the following Tuesday.
Tell Me about yourself, What are some of your goals, Strengths and Weaknesses, Where do I plan to go to college, where do i see my self in 5 years. Im 16 by the way.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Burger King?Published on May 24, 2021
- Burger King