Burger King GPS Hospitality Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
They just so unorganized.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 15, 2018
I have worked for Burger King for 11 years I’m a manager. They don’t pay enough money but they want you to some much. I’ve been there and they have people come there making more then me and don’t know are how to do things I train them and everything but you think they trying to raise my pay no. They done have 5 store managers in last then 2 months just sending them in and not knowing what they doing. They really don’t want to work comes there for like 3 hours then leave when the next manager come like me I’m just so tried of so now I’m looking for another job cause Burger King doesn’t care they just want someone to run they business and keep they own money people go though to much there. They come there and wouldn’t left a hand
Pros
They complain about employee and manager discount
Cons
Only the manager can get health insurance
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAJune 7, 2018
Management wasn’t great at training and scheduling was done daily instead of weekly. I really don’t have any tios as this was my first position and I didnt know what to expect.
Then have enough people want to run the restaurant short-handed and expect you to do do tricks
Restaurant Manager/Server (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSJune 1, 2018
Burger King was very stressful for me because they took up a lot of the managers time I put them on a lot of calls that I think that was very unfair it wasn't right Burger King was I mess back at the time I worked
Best Choice For First Job
Burger King Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 29, 2018
Gives Lots of hours, well maintained, well managed, fun with employees, fast paste job, haves promotion opportunities, great job to keep you on track and focused on goals
Pros
free lunches, caring managers
Cons
short breaks, working on off days
I was paid fairly and it was an nice experience to get me ready for a permanent career
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAMay 18, 2018
It wasn’t a summer job and I could only work for the summer because I was 15 at the moment. Now that I am 16 I can work during the school year and the summer.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Less free time
Not my cup of tea
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 29, 2018
It was ok but the pay was very low. They always talk about promoting from within but always hire an outsider. No room for advancement. They will hire you but then not promote you if your background check isn't in up to their standards even after years of committed service. The twist is they don't want to give you a raise unless you're being promoted. Good job for High Schoolers but not if you have bills.
Pros
Free food depending on manager
Cons
short breaks, high expectations for low pay
Quick paced but lacks in management
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2018
Now like any other job, there are good days and then there are bad. The only good days this burger king seems to have are the days the GM has to bust get butt and pull an all day shift.
Productiveness of Burger King
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAFebruary 28, 2018
I see Burger king as one of the many places that you can learn how to work hard and earn your paychecks. The managers and associates are the best part they help you and guide you through the problems.
It's a hard working place
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Easton-Nazareth,PaJanuary 24, 2018
Basically you have to have the speed and mentality and be able to multi- task in order to get things done. You have a goal sent everyday to make times in order to get free meals and to teach you to do better.
Pros
Half off meals
Cons
No breaks over 18
Its Fast Food...
HOURLY SHIFT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 4, 2018
Extremely quick-paced and competitive working environment. Definitely can be fun at times, however you must be a consistently hard worker, who is friendly, willing to learn, and can work well under pressure. Good work ethic is noticed just as quickly as poor work ethic..
My day on the job.
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 22, 2017
When I get to work it's more than busy already. I arrive at 4:50 pm. I started as a cashier for front counter then I slowly made my way to the drive thru where things really got hectic because I was new. I caught on pretty fast. When I first started management was a little unorganized.
Cons
Short breaks, not enough hours, labor too high
no comment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 9, 2017
Not thevmost enjoyable job. slow paced. lack of great customer service. no further comment at all. I do not recommend this particular place of business as a career.
Fun and challenging
RGM (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 13, 2017
Good opportunities abound for advancement as well as for lateral movement. Challenging with many unforseen things popping up to make every day different
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Too much admin
Death Sentence
General Manager (Former Employee) –  PAJuly 10, 2017
Be prepared to work yourself into exhaustion and be told that it wasn't good enough. They talk a fabulous talk, but it's not the reality. The management is a constant revolving door because of the broken promises and work culture. People who have been there for years are not valued half as much as the newcomers who are brought in and promised the world.
Pros
Free food when you work a shift
Cons
everything else
Very rewarding
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Midland, MIMay 27, 2017
I'm currently a General Manager and this company has done nothing but impress me since i became part of the GPS family. The hours are long, but the salary is very fair. Perfect job if you love fast paced and fun.
Pros
Great pay, quarterly bonuses, free meals, physically easy, rewarding, great management
Cons
Long hours, no breaks, rude customers
Don't waste your time
General Manager (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 4, 2017
This company bought out the BK I worked for. They treated their manager unfairly, I was not shown how to do petty cash and was told since I did not do it right, I would receive a lower bonus.
Pros
Cons
Unfair, long hours, not many benefits
It was nice working there
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 27, 2017
I enjoyed working for the company and will love to work back with them anytime it's a very good company been working with them since I was sixteen and enjoy every since then
Very fast paced work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Zachary, LAApril 20, 2017
While employed at Burger King, I have been satisfied in more than one area, but I seek higher pay and a job that pertains to the medical field. I would recommend others to apply for employment with this company.
No room for growth
Hourly Shift Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Holt, MIFebruary 21, 2017
Management there has no room for growth. Favoritism was shown. No appreciation for hard work and dedication. Very poor atmosphere with to much negativity.
Great company with growth opportunities
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Norther MichiganJanuary 15, 2017
Great environment to work in. Highly recommended for a individual looking to grow. You will learn a variety of skills that will help your success in the future.
Pros
Goal focused
Cons
Fast paced