Burger King GPS Hospitality Employee Reviews

productive
Burger King Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Loganville, GASeptember 10, 2018
it will get busy here and there but when it do we get them orders out. But overall it s a good and easy job to have and its a fun environment to be around.
Pros
the food
Cons
when it gets busy
good break room
Burger King Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 4, 2018
breaks every 30 minutes, pace is not to fast and not to slow , the managers were cool when you do your work but they get on you when things aren't done
Pros
good discount
I loved working at Burger King when I first got hired but then things changed and it changed the way i felt about continuing to work there .
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MSAugust 28, 2018
Burger King is a great place to work when your in high school because you get to know how it feels to have a real fast food job and how things work and some of the things you have to deal with honestly its can be mind challenging at times but other than that it was a great to work when I first started but then things changed and I didn't like the way that burger king was handling business so I started looking for me a new job.
Pros
discounts
Cons
breaks sometimes, lack of communication
Work here if you want to be a slave
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  El Dorado, ARAugust 25, 2018
Air conditioner doesn't work, managers don't want to give breaks to get fresh air, 2 to 3 people per week falling out due to heat exhaustion, we had a leak under the hand washing sink, which was leaking sewage, still hasn't been fixed, even after the health department threatened to shut bk down. Obviously GPS hospitality doesn't care about their employees. They just care about that cushy paycheck they get for slave driving their employees in substandard conditions....
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Cutomer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 14, 2018
Great experience to meet new people learn new things to be customer focus and customer orintented! You get to be yourself and stand out! You learn how to work fast pace environment and work together as a team! Team work makes the dream work! Advance oppurtnity is there to move up with hard work and dedication
Pros
Fast place working evironment
Cons
Pay
Fast paced, but one of the best to work for
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 13, 2018
Great company to work for as long as you are a very fast learner and willing to multi task and help put in other areas of the restaurant when needed..
FUN Place to work
cook (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 11, 2018
nice place to work until you fine better opportunity , its good for a teenage who is working and going to school. really a nice place too work for a first job
Burger King is a good franchise
Burger King Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 2, 2018
I got plenty of experience working for a good company and it was always busy and it was nice getting to know the regulars and getting discount on food was a plus.
Semi fun workplace and very relaxed
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 30, 2018
It’s an ok job to start you off especially if that’s your first job. As a long staying job negative they messy and cruel. You don’t get any hours unless you a pick of the GM.
Pros
50% discounts and relaxed
Cons
No breaks and lack of hours
Fun workplace everyone is very family oriented
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  DeRidder, LAJuly 29, 2018
I’ve been working at Burger King for over 4 1/2 years been thru at least 2 general managers. Only thing I dislike is the pay no one at any job can survive off $7.25 a hour especially if you have kids and bills
There are good people there an a great working team.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVJuly 27, 2018
They will try to work with you on your hours. They have a great staff an you get paid weekly. It is a very fast passed job it will keep you on your toes.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Forest, MSJuly 26, 2018
It was productive and challenging. Enjoyed meeting new customers and even the returning customers. Loved making them happy with their order. I would love to get into that environment again.
Amazing
Manager (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 26, 2018
GPS Hospitality is a wonderful company to work for. I enjoy the daily challenges, the guests, the learning that I complete daily. I have learned many things when it comes to administration and management.
Flexible hours, but not very great communication.
Food Handler/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Reading, PAJuly 24, 2018
Burger King GPS Hospitality, is flexible when it comes to hours. In my case, I am still going to college and my job hours work around my school hours. I just feel that not everyone is treated equally, meaning that some workers can break the rules but not get in trouble.
Great place to work loved my co workers.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Springs, NYJuly 23, 2018
Great place to work very worker oriented. I enjoyed working for Burger King they have every opportunity to advance your work skills and pay advancement. I opened and closed this restaurant and was responsible for many different positions the hardest being cleaning the fryers and grills the easiest and most enjoyable was training new employees you have the chance to show them what can be a great place to work and a great place for a first job .
Pros
Management were friendly helpful
Cons
Short of help
working at burger king.
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Sanford, MEJuly 22, 2018
working at burger king has taught me many things about the company and how to cook burgers and other things.

i have learned a few things here and their.
Pros
free food, drink and a place to learn.
Cons
not enough hours.
Not the best place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hoschton, GAJuly 18, 2018
My experience at Burger king was a bad one filled with bad pay and a terrible General Manger who treated people like trash and offered not pay raises unless you got promoted to a higher position and even then it wasn't enough pay to make up for the time you had already put in.
Not a good company to work for
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 10, 2018
It's about who you know at this company, they have picks and chooses and if you are not apart of the click and then you are an outcast! They don't treat everyone fairly or show much appreciation to employees. It's all about making them money!
Cons
Great company to work for
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterford, MIJuly 9, 2018
Very team oriented. Goal driven, loves to promote within company. Willing to help staff ackomplish personal as well as company goals. Very good training process
They just so unorganized.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 15, 2018
I have worked for Burger King for 11 years I’m a manager. They don’t pay enough money but they want you to some much. I’ve been there and they have people come there making more then me and don’t know are how to do things I train them and everything but you think they trying to raise my pay no. They done have 5 store managers in last then 2 months just sending them in and not knowing what they doing. They really don’t want to work comes there for like 3 hours then leave when the next manager come like me I’m just so tried of so now I’m looking for another job cause Burger King doesn’t care they just want someone to run they business and keep they own money people go though to much there. They come there and wouldn’t left a hand
Pros
They complain about employee and manager discount
Cons
Only the manager can get health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King GPS Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about