Burger King Employee Reviews

Found 26,773 reviews matching the search See all 35,214 reviews
Very fun fast passed enjoyed working with almost everybody loved the customers they where always happy when the seen me
Drive thru cashier (Former Employee) –  Hollins VAJune 19, 2019
Customers where always happy loved learning new positions had opportunity to move up then moved and transferred to burger on orange which was beyond terrible rude customers and managment lack of communication and communication was always disrespectful coming from the management and other employees
Nice place to work
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  South zanesville ohio 43701June 19, 2019
Started out as a regular crew member and with in 25 years I have grown to the title of GM. Threw hard word and persistence anyone can do the same and climb the corporate ladder.
fast paced and friendly
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Nanticoke, PAJune 19, 2019
Its like a big family. Everyone knows eachother. They know about families and have a flexible schedule. They care about their employees. Great work enviroment. They train very well
Great working environment
Burger King Cashier (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 19, 2019
It was a great working environment customers were very respectful as well as the employees fast pace but doable.. got the job done was very respectful towards other employees
Taking my hours away out of no where with no warning
Sandwich Maker (Current Employee) –  Canyonville, ORJune 19, 2019
I’ve waisted so much gas going to work and back everyday that I’ve shown up and they tell me u don’t work today.my car already has problems. Never answer phone and disrespectful
Pros
Great location and great environment but needs whole new crew
Cons
To much to type
Chill people, nasty customers (fast paced)
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAJune 19, 2019
Had a good time with the coworkers. It was very fast paced. Have to learn to deal with the mad and slightly crazy customers. flexible schedule for work study people.
A great place to work
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Warren, OHJune 19, 2019
My place of employment was very professional and a great environment to work in. Training was hands on and it didn't take long for me to catch on to my job duties.
An interesting place to start
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Windsor Locks, CTJune 19, 2019
Burger King was a good entry-level job for when I was in high school but not where I would stay for the rest of my life. Foodservice is very fast paced and requires a lot of teamwork and collaboration but it taught me how to work well in a team environment. I got to experience many different cultures while I was there and it was great. Management was great they were probably some of my favorite people on staff. Most of the staff was great to work with and I've formed connections with them that have persisted outside the workplace. The only hard part I would say is that sometimes things happen and so I have to deal with frustrated customers at times and if they are not willing to cooperate then it can be a bit nerve-wracking.
Pros
Free lunches, 50% Discount, Nice Staff, Great Teamwork
Cons
Fast Paced
I like working there.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Des Moines Hickman and MlkJune 19, 2019
Everyone I work with is pretty cool. We have alot of fun in the back. We crack jokes,listen to music but we get the work done. I usually do the prep work for the next day during down time before or after a rush.
Only good for a brief summer job
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 19, 2019
I get most Burger Kings aren't like my experience, but our low level managers and assistant store manager did not communicate well at all. Our store manager was amazing he pushed you to be your best, because he saw potential in everyone he hired. The other managers made it seem like you were back in high school. You went to a manager to talk about a problem it would get spread around the store like gossip. It was not a fun job at all. The managers weren't helpful to the newbies and would yell at them for not knowing how to do things. The pay was good though for worming on a on base Burger King. This particular Burger King was just down right awful.
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Stress, no communication, certain areas you weren't trained in well
Fast food!
Front Counter Associate (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTJune 19, 2019
A fast food restaurant with happy people and rude people. Customers can be rude & picky at times and then they could be funny & appreciative. I worked the front counter taking orders and payments for those orders. I also tried to keep the dining room cleaned up but some people are just messy!
The store manager where I worked had been working there many years and she could get orders out faster than anyone. She was amazing.
Fast paced
Drive Thru, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fredonia, NYJune 19, 2019
Fast paced environment, good hours and good pay. Room for advancement, and good customer service skills building. Great place to meet nice people and good management personnel.
N/a
Cook (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJune 19, 2019
It was great to work with others and learn new stuff and its a good opportunity to learn new things and ger to know people and learned more about money
Horrible experience
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Pottsgrove, PAJune 19, 2019
I believe that the Burger King company is great itself, but the location I worked at was horrible. Management and staff had bad attitudes, work was VERY slow paced. This job was so stressful and I received horrible pay. I would NEVER go back.
it was a great first job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 19, 2019
its a great job for teenagers and 1st year college to start a career with before school during to start earning money and saving for a car and or apartment its also great to start a full time career
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks, very hectic work schedule, if you have kids that are in other sports or different things
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gray, MEJune 19, 2019
Burger King was a fun place to work and I learned a lot. Although I did not stay for long, I felt like I learned everything I needed to know. It is a simple job once you understand it. My experience working there was not fantastic, it also was not awful.
Pros
Free meals and Benefits (Full time)
Cons
Treatment
Terrible place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  St Marys, GAJune 19, 2019
Management played favorites, everything was shady, they talked about cutting people's pay for not doing the managers job and or getting overtime. I wouldn't recommend burger king to anyone. Worse place to work the environment was terrible, and the people are two faced.
Good opportunity
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Saint Albans, WVJune 19, 2019
Love this job , promoted in a little less than six months . Many opportunities available to excel in your career and move on up in the burger King world.
Overwhelmed at times
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJune 19, 2019
Burger is a fast pace so it all depenbds on the person you are
I enjoyed it because it was my very first job
It was wondering learning all the different things
Making food for people and things like that
Stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 19, 2019
The rushes be unbelievable difficult with no workers thereto help they would send people on breaks to keep labor down replacing items that don’t need to be replaced but the items that do were not. Overall stressful place
Pros
City pay is nice
Cons
No discounts on meals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

59.1K

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss