Burger King Employee Reviews

12.7K
Found 22,650 reviews matching the search See all 29,856 reviews
Me encantó
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Naguabo Municipio, PRSeptember 20, 2018
Me encanta trabajar bajo presión y tuve la oportunidad de crecer rápido en el trabajo.
family oriented company
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 20, 2018
Clock in, look at your crew members you have for your shift write line up, hand out tasks, do top 12 checklist, keep team focused and make sure customers are taken care of in a courteous and timely fashion. Count inventory and input data. count drawers make deposit, and count safe, enter all data.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
alot of stress
Teamwork
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bernard roadSeptember 20, 2018
Working at Burger King was my first working job in the cashing field , Burger King had a goal and had lots of teamwork spirit in the environment everyone helped out to get the job done.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Bad management
great team
Burger King Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Whitehall Township, PASeptember 20, 2018
When i worked with this company i enjoyed it because everybody helped out no matter what station they were working at, eveyone help everyone out and thats what i enjoyed
fast food
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCSeptember 20, 2018
In a fast food restaurant, you simply have to do what they tell you to do. If you are the manager, then you simply have to rely on your people pleasing skills to make the dining experience a satisfying experience for the customer. Every sandwich tastes better with a smile on your face.
Easy job but very repetative
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2018
Easy money. A child could do this job. You don't even have to know how to read or speak English. You could do this job high and drunk, infact, many do
Pros
Discounts at 50%
Cons
No benefits
They dont care
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 20, 2018
All they want is for you to make them money, regardless of the quality of your service to the point where they will fake survey's and force the actual employees to make survey's before the customer has the chance ro do so
Greasy and hot
Closing/Swing Manager (Former Employee) –  Osage Beach, MO 65065September 19, 2018
Days are very similar. The space can be very hot and greasy. Management can be short-sighted and selfish. The pay does not equal the amount of work required.
Great place for those in need of flexible scheduling.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Canandaigua, NYSeptember 19, 2018
Burger king is the perfect place to start your working career. The flexible hours and a good starting pay is great for those in school or in need of strange hours due to personal life.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Repetitive
Management doesnt work effecintly
Manager in Training (MIT) (Former Employee) –  Macon, MOSeptember 19, 2018
not a very good place to work. flexible hours. Management was never on track. and when asked for a raise they would blow you off.
needs new managers and GM
Pros
willing to work around schedule
Cons
didnt offer benifits to full time employees
I don't recommend working here if you have a family.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  SulphurSeptember 19, 2018
Working Burger King is good for teens. They might work you thirty hours a week. But if they ask you to work over ,you have to wait for your money on the check after the one you should receive.
Pros
The food is cheap.
Cons
They don't care that you have a family.
Not for someone wanting to make a lot of money
Cook (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNSeptember 19, 2018
Okay place to work but the pay is minimum wage. Nobody really stayed long and the turn over rate was huge. Good job for younger person with no bills. Wouldn’t recommend making a living there.
A day at Burger King
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 19, 2018
A typical day at Burger King would be very busy. i learned how to deal with large amounts of cash, and many different customers. the management was not the best. I loved the workplace culture. the hardest part about the job was having to pick up other managers slack. the most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customers.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Short Breaks
fast paced fun and relaxed work place
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edgewater, MDSeptember 19, 2018
on a typical day at work at burger king id come in for my shift and start counting my cash drawer for the register, make sure all cups,bags,sauces,napkins are all stocked and full. periodically check and wipe down all dining tables and wipe down the drink stations. make sure ice machine is full and drink bags are full. make sure the restrooms are clean and mop dining room floors.
Pros
free meals
Different Views
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 19, 2018
I've worked with Burger King for almost 3 years and though I have learned a lot from working here most is not good. I believe the company as a whole and I share different interests. I feel like I have a lot of care in what I do and I take pride in my job, but it goes unnoticed in more than just standard ways.
Pros
Free lunches under $8
Cons
short breaks, not many healthcare choices, expectations are near impossible to accomplish
Stressful
Cook (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTSeptember 19, 2018
Cooked. Made sandwiches. Fryed foods like nuggets, frys, etc. Had to line prep. Closed. So I had to clean certain places. Through out the day kept a cleanliness environment.
Pros
People
Cons
Customers
an awesome place to work for!
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCSeptember 19, 2018
Managers where very outgoing. Very patient and was always working right beside you. That wasnt just a work place that was a family filled and that's what made it so great
Pros
very good place to work
Cons
hardly any breaks always busy
N/a
CREW LEADER (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 19, 2018
Work place was awsome love the crew . I left because the job didnt pay enough . If the salary changed I woudnt mind about still working for the company.
Overall ok
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Its ok job friendly coworkers
Fast pace need to pay more and give more hours it would be nice to have time off without the manger taking your hours for asking off its not right because you never know why a person need off
this company was difficult to work for, but for many reasons.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 18, 2018
I worked for burger king in FL, so I am not completely sure what benefits are offered here in CA. I would bet that there are more than what i have listed above.
Pros
manager meals and flex scheduling
Cons
stressful situations occur often

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

63out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Burger King.

Powered by Comparably