Burger Rehabilitation Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

False advertising
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monterey, CAApril 13, 2019
Ryan Ranch Physical Therapy is not actually a part of Burger Rehabilitation. It is it's own entity, the only connection to Burger is familial. This review is specific to Ryan Ranch Physical Therapy, not Burger Rehabilitation. I am sure Burger Rehabilitation is a much better place to work. I've met the nephew who runs one location, even he questioned some of the treatment conducted at Ryan Ranch Physical Therapy.
Pros
Many pleasant co-workers
Cons
No set schedule, dependent on PT schedule, open Sundays, no benefits, unorganized
Skilled nursing
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, CAMarch 10, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. Management values employees and allows room for clinical education and CE courses. Great team of therapists and other nursing disciplines.
Great company & Great Employees
Administrative Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJanuary 29, 2018
There is a lot of work to be done; its busy, but there is great team work and you feel good about the work and the company.

The company is ethical. Leadership cares about patients and the employees. Company is open to new ideas. Not a lot bureaucracy. Benefits are comparable to similar companies.

Employees care about the patients and their coworkers. Employees are fun, easy to work with, and care about the work that they do.

The mission statement about making a positive difference in the lives of patients, their families, the staff and community rings true.
Physical Therapist Assistant
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodland, CAJanuary 17, 2018
A typical day at work included a 10 hour day 4 days a week. My case load was ~16-20 patients a day. The company offered unlimited access to Med Bridge, where we can complete continuing education units. Management easy to speak to and we had meetings every so often. My co-workers were great and were easy to lean on. The hardest part of the job to me is always the politics. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help people and the social interaction.
Great staff and can learn a lot
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 2, 2017
Loved the staff and environment. Would recommend to anyone working in the health care field. The owners are fun and easy to talk to. Pay was okay. Can go higher in positions, so there is room for improvement
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Location not good
Very Independent
MDS Liaison/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Porterville, CANovember 25, 2017
The manager was not there very often which meant I had a lot of independent work. However, it was always very stressful when management did come as they always had something to complain about. The best part of working there was having great coworkers with wonderful patients.
Pros
You make your own hours.
Cons
Healthcare sucks and you use your PTO for holidays.
Good staff but not competitive PTO or health insurance benefits
Per Diem Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAOctober 20, 2015
Poor benefits overall do not make up for salary. However they hire good staff and it is a good work environment day to day.
Official response from Burger Rehabilitation Systems, Inc.
January 6, 2017

PTO is competitive or better than similar companies . . . health insurance is expensive for us all. Burger's wait is 30 days compared to some that make you wait 90.

Good co-workers, good benifits
Physical therapy assistant (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAOctober 21, 2013
Working at Burger has been great, the SNIF workload in the Sacramento region has lessened though.
Great Place to work in a Family Friendly Environment
Business Development Director (Current Employee) –  Folsom CAFebruary 6, 2013
Burger Rehab is a great place to work because of all the dedicated professionals that your get to work with.

We have a great team hear and I really enjoy building a great company with the people that help to make it great.

Every day is a fun experience in that you get to see and interact with quality people that are looking to make a positive difference in peoples lives!
Pros
great benefits, great locations in ca