Burgerfi
Happiness rating is 60 out of 100

Burgerfi Employee Reviews

Burgerfi insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Fun, but hard.

The management may be poor at times. The actual work is hard and demanding, as any restaurant job is. I've learned a lot about the common place restaurant proceedings.

Pros

high wage

Cons

long hours, hard work

Terrible place

It sucked working here every day and the management is terrible. The other employees made my job a million times harder almost every day and management did nothing for me. I also was always told to do things that weren’t even part of my job

Workplace alright management sucks

It was pretty fine but then at times when the job got busy the managers would add on to the stress. The co workers are fine and we all are family but just overall the pay and the management is not worth all the stress

Pros

lunches are half off

Cons

bad management, pay rate is low

Fairly okay for first job

I worked here for a while and it was pretty fun working ther if you liked fast paced work and helping customers daily. There are some customers that don’t treat you respectfully but unfortunately it’s part of the job, you just have to know not to take it personal because it isn’t your establishment or company and isnt your problem almost 9 times out of ten. Pay was pretty bad when I was there but I heard they upped their pay a ton since recovering from covid.

Pros

Fun people

Cons

Tons of works and on feet all the time

Good place to work at, rushes sometimes can be daunting.

Most people think of working at a burger shop as a horrible job, however at burgerfi, it feels like working with a family. Everyone is friendly and the sanitation levels were fantastic.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Bad job with bad pay

It’s just a bad place to work. You get paid too little, you get a dirty look from most managers and coworkers when you take a break, and there is very clear favoritism.

Pros

Cons

Little pay, management, and no real benefits

great place to work in food service

had a great time here all employees were kind and understanding aswell as the managers, good hours, and welcoming environment. fun menu and customers.

Pros

discount lunch

Not bad for a first job, not somewhere i’d recommend staying long

Coworkers were nice for the most part. When i worked here i made $9.00 and hour which was nothing for the amount of work we did working up front. Management was not on top of making sure staff worked fairly so if you were unlucky you picked up someone else’s slack for an entire shift.

Pros

Free food on break

Cons

Everything else.

Fun for first job but thats about it

The management sucks here. There are a lot of issues with people not showing up for shifts, making the work load tougher for everybody else. I would not recommend this job.

Pros

breaks

Cons

management

Alright

It's alright. It's a great company before the pandemic. They try their best to accommodate everyone but there is some micro managing going on. It's got potential.

Jobs at Burgerfi

See more jobs

Good

Good job good food little pay Work is great when there is a fair amount of customers Coworkers are great and the managers are wonderful. Food is delicious. However, the management needs to schedule people properly. If someone is not, scheduled then it gets more stressful and customers are waiting. One shift I was scheduled without help and it was utter chaos. I had to make custards, bring out the food, clean the tables, and help the customers at the register. The line got backed up because I was the only one on the register. If someone else was there, then I would be on the register and cleaning. Without extra help, orders back up, and customers are waiting.

Pros

Good food

Cons

Bad pay

Be prepared to be over worked and under paid.

This is a great job when they actually have staff. They also pay pretty good starting out 10 an hour but You will be expected to do everything by your self.

Pros

Free meals for doubles

Cons

No health insurance, no paid breaks, no paid holidays, no paid sick days.

Horrible place to work they want you to do 5 jobs at once but dont pay well

equipment always breaking no hot water for days they wanna fire 3 registers when you are the only person in the kitchen then the managers stand in the selll window looking at you stupid cause there is no food to sell 🙄 but won't help in the kitchen its all about labor and their bonuses

Pros

free lunches

Cons

you get a paid vacation but never have employees to cover them so you dont get a vacation lol

Great Work environment but stressed when understaffed

Pros

Unlimited drinks while on shift, discount for food, Nice costumers

Cons

have to ask for breaks, bathrooms can smell

Entry level

It pays the bills at 18 years while living with your parents. It’s a good for someone is this position or someone who is going to college and living with mom/ dad.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Poor management

Equipment always breaking

Been there for awhile and under new ownership there was no more advancements no incentives no bonus and they have a revolving door and most time take back the same people and they do the same thing.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Equipment always breaking, no vacation paid, and no incentives

Worst place to work at. Should be a last resort.

I worked there for 3 years and it was good until we got new management. After that they made the place worse. This place will hire anybody and there is no designated person to train these people so ultimately they just get placed at a management spot and expect you to know what to do. Overall, the work environment is terrible, once something breaks it takes months to fix and in my time there the AC didn’t work! Hope they get their stuff together before they are shut down.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, bad work environment, everything is broken

Flexible hours, Under Pay

We work pretty hard and even harder with less people so it can be a lot to handle especially with the order load. But the people are good to work with.

Pros

Free lunch

Poor Management

this company is that they have poor management and that they don’t have no sympathy for others, they lack of team work and are a hypocrite to the Team

Pros

I get employee discount

Cons

Poor Management

draining

when i was working there all the managers were related to employees!! they ran everything!! Too much drama and they are always watching you .. if you work there trust no one !

Pros

paid weekly

Cons

everything else

Be cautious

Poorly managed with terrible service and employees treated unfairly and overworked. Good for teens who haven’t had experience otherwise it’s not a place for you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burgerfi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Burgerfi.
Powered byComparably