Burgerfi Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
burgerfi
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLAugust 14, 2018
I love there food and management. Everyone is nice and we the managers try to work with everyone when it comes to the schedules. If you never been there you should make a trip there!!! I met some great people while working there and I'm sure if you get hire there you will feel the same.
Pros
free food
Cons
N/a
Productive and sometimes hectic workplace.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKAugust 10, 2018
It was a good summer job to start with till people started leaving and we got very short staffed. Some managers were not very great at managing and did a lot of slacking.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short Staffed
Needs Improvement
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  COAugust 8, 2018
The owners of the franchise were cheap, on a product level and workers. They could care less about how many hours you worked to make cost of living. The owners kept hiring and it creates hour shortages. The managers who are also underpaid were not making their hours. The drama NEEDS to cut down. Also if you are not a fan of being in an awkward situations for costumers where you are kicking homeless people out for either stealing tip money or abusing the bathroom, then that is something to consider. The other employees and managers were kind and considerate. The food was expensive but you got a small discount and a free lunch when you worked 5+ hours. I think the owners ended up taking over a business that was more than they could handle.
Pros
free lunches on break
Cons
drama, not enough hours, bad work enviorment
Burgerfi can be a fun place to work
Corporate Trainer/Manager (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLAugust 6, 2018
Over all burgerfi is a great place to work it's just not good for single parents. The schedule isn't very flexible for people with children. Burgerfi teaches you culture with in the restaurant about burgerfi.
Relaxed and very friendly
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALAugust 6, 2018
The manager was very hypocritical but she was actually really nice. All the employees got along and could talk about everything. Some days it was fast paced other days slow and relaxed. Sometimes we had to keep busy it got too relaxed.
Pros
Free food if you worked a double
Cons
Short break and expensive food
Okay place to work, management is always changing
Front of House, Assembly (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 31, 2018
All in all Burgerfi is a great place to start as it is very welcoming and not too difficult. However, there is always some kind of drama going on. At least at the store I was at. The most frustrating thing has been that as of recently the schedule is not posted on time. Which creates tension until everyone gets the schedule. It can be quite anarchy sometimes.
Pros
Free Lunch up to $13
Cons
Drama, lack of advancement
It’s a nice job very great people and management
Dishwasher/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJuly 28, 2018
The people there at burgerfi is real understanding people they understand certain situations it was a great environment. The folks at the job are great wonderful and amazing
Pros
You get discounts
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 26, 2018
Friendly environment
Happy go luck service
Made sure food tickets was out on time
Family oriented business
Clean and comfortable restaurant
Judge free zone
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Short break
busy and fun place
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTJuly 20, 2018
it’s a good job overall once i got comfortable with it gets easier, don’t get me wrong it’s still a hard working job but if you put your mind to it and ready to work eveything would run smoothly.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
breaks
fast paced but fun work environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 19, 2018
During the rush hours, it could get hectic. It is usually busy weeknights and weekends. The owners are very involved and care for their employees. Overall, easy to learn the job.
Great first job to have.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2018
The management in great at the Burgerfi location I worked at. They would do as much as the other employees, which says a lot about their character. Its makes you want to work harder.
Enjoyable place to work
(Cook) Fort Myers (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 15, 2018
I enjoyed working there. I worked for a long time there but the end of my time came short to fast I loved cooking there and the atmosphere was so friendly.
Great job but horrible management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 10, 2018
If their is professional management that focused on the job and not the employees life it would be great to work there I mean not all burgerfi restaurants are the same but ft Lauderdale location yea better management.
Pros
Free food, free drinks, and custard.
Cons
Didnt like giving breaks, didnt like switching up job roles everyday.
Fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJuly 10, 2018
Love the job. Flexible hours and great co workers and staff if it were opened again would definitely work there. Pay was fantastic and training was easy.
Working at Burgerfi
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLJuly 9, 2018
working here was good because you kept busy with all the thing that had to be done. I was glad when i got the free food but i was then sad when i had to pay for the food.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
small employee discount
It was okay
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 5, 2018
Work was always fun. The crew members always made the work fun and competitive. The pay wasn’t all that great but the work was fulfilling. I enjoyed my time there and I would recommend others to seek employment there.
Beachie Vibe
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 3, 2018
Great work place, best place to start up in the industry. Gives you great on the job training that gives you good future values. Your be happy that you worked there.
The place had enough room, food was good, but employees weren’t cooperative
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Avon, CTJune 28, 2018
The job was out of my way at the time I wasn’t mobile, and the working hours I received weren’t flexible enough for me to continue to work there, also employees weren’t cooperative
Pros
Good food
They are slackng
Cook, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJune 26, 2018
No one moves in the restaurant and everyone does things they are not suppose to be doing. Some people are good though. Management is stuck in the mud with only one GM and a team lead. No assistant manager. They are understaffed.
Fun enviroment to work in.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHJune 26, 2018
A typical day was always different. We, the management, had a great relationship with our crew. That trickled down to our guests. Our guests became part of the Fi family at our store. I learned all positions when I was originally hired, upon rehire I just needed a refresher course. The hardest part of the job was at the end of the summer when the kids would leave for school, the most enjoyable was dancing on the line in the kitchen to entertain guests while they waited in line. Yes we did have fantastic guests that would sing and dance with us in the lobby. I'm thankful for the opportunity and the option to learn more than I did during my rehire phase.
Pros
Manager meals and the ability to discount food for anyone in uniform.
Cons
As a manager we did not take breaks over 10 minutes, our crew and guests are priority #1.