Burgerfi Employee Reviews

Good people, bad workplace
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 19, 2019
I learned that some companies don't worry about properly training their employees. Management promised a lot of things they couldn't follow through with, and things don't tend to get fixed when there's a problem. The most enjoyable part is your coworkers.
The worst
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLMarch 14, 2019
This was the worst company I’ve ever worked for in my life. I was a manager there and they treated me horribly. They did not care about their staff. They paid their favorite employee $10 + while some only got $8.75. The turnover rate is high so don’t expect to stay there long. Management is all over the place from the big bosses down to the supervisors.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything!
I enjoy my job
Prep Cook/Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 13, 2019
I dont like we have to pay for our food. I get my 40 hours a week. There is a lot of team work. Managment is helpful if you need any help we just have fun
Pros
Get my hours.
Cons
Not paid enough
Decent
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 13, 2019
Its a good job for in a pinch, but I dont make enough and the employees are stressful.I constantly ask for more hours and I continue to get less than 30.
Fun Workplace
CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKMarch 12, 2019
Its an experience I will never forget. I love to work with everyone there. I would suggest Burger Fi to friends that are looking for work. It is upbeat and enjoy the frequent customers.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
no tips
wasn't there very long
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLMarch 3, 2019
i didn't work here for very long and i did not like it. First they make you take a test when you get hired (the menu test), then you get paid horribly (minimum wage), I have to pay bills and eat but I could not do that with what the pay was. doesn't work well with school, i got out of work at 11/12 PM and went to class the next day at 7 AM. (and i told my manager that but he still scheduled me late. They will test you on your knowledge of the station you're learning and IF (only IF0 they feel you mastered it then you can get a raise and move up. but the raise is only like 20 cents. if you're in high school and want a job maybe but i personally don't recommend it.
Pros
half off meals
Cons
testing for advancement (not needed for a burger joint, I'm sorry).
Didn't follow guidelines
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 20, 2019
As a whole, burgerfi was a big disappointment for me. I was informed that within a 6-8 month period, I'd be able to get a promotion and a raise. I was mislead, dispite the work I did and how hard I did said work, I was overlooked more than 4 times in a two year period.
A nice slow pace job to work
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLFebruary 14, 2019
The manager at burgerfi is not friendly at all.cant ask saderia anything without her getting an attitude.she be yelling at people at managers like she the owner.she need more manager training.
Pros
Discount
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 7, 2019
I would recommend working here! All of my coworkers were nice and management would always find a way to work with my school schedule. They would understand if I had a conflict and do their best to work around it. It does get stressful at times because it gets pretty busy, especially on the weekends.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYFebruary 6, 2019
Great customer service are for anyone. Very friendly and clean. Organized every day. Outstanding performance from entire staff. Great management staff
Pros
Discount lunches
Cons
Na
Fast paced. Fast casual dining.
Line Cook/Manager (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLFebruary 4, 2019
I love the company and everything it stands for & it’s definitely a job that will correct action & build character. Being on time, positive attitude and having a perfect uniform all surround the one main objective to keep consistent employment.
Pros
Talented people and very outgoing.
Cons
Open every holiday.
college job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 28, 2019
this job was okay for the age that i was at the time then 21. For someone looking for a professional work environment i would not recommend. Paid fair for the job description
Pros
great food
Cons
no benefits
Loved it at first but they have horrible management
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 24, 2019
Nothing to much good to say. I don't recommend this job for anybody who wants to move up but if just need a job or really don't need hours perfect place. Management sucks.
Productive and fun
Burger Fi (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 22, 2019
Great, fun, productive, decent pay, good management, friendly environment, quick paced work place, community friendly, good food, nice ceo, get paid on time,
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No benefit
Good Enviroment, Terrible Management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJanuary 21, 2019
Good place to work for a first timer. A TON of work for okay pay. They'd rather hire outside and inside managers. Management is just terrible. Not a single manager has run the company the way it should be. Workers tend to be young so they don't take much seriously. They give Supervisors more responsibility for same team member pay.
Pros
Good food, fast paced, almost always busy, great location, okay pay
Cons
management
Fast paced
Fryer Cook (Current Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLJanuary 17, 2019
At first the job was amazing and the co workers were very fun to work with but as time went on it got more stressful. People were doing multiple jobs during their shift and had to constantly cover more than they were assigned to. Also the amount of people calling out for shifts was hindering the business.
Pros
Cons
Hardly any benefits
great enviroment
Assistant Manager - Current (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALJanuary 12, 2019
Burgerfi is an up and coming Food chain that drive a fast casual feel. I have enjoyed my time here so far and they train you and make sure you are built for success. They are guest driven and always making sure you get what you want. They take care of their own.
Pros
A lot of room for growth
Decent
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 9, 2019
Good job if you don't mind the fast/casual food industry. Not overly stressful, generally laid-back employees and atmosphere. Good pay for a fairly easy job.
Fast paced but needs a lot more appreciation of workers
Food Prep (Current Employee) –  Winter ParkJanuary 5, 2019
To boil this down Burger-Fi was a great company to work for a few years back, decent hours and quality food and a management team that was powerful. As of recently it is all for profit, food quality has slipped and what has set out to be "better than fast food" has become just that in this fine dining establishment. Little to none employee benefits are given despite how loyal some workers are. Raises we're never gave when the tasks to get those were carried out, Extremely high turn over rate.
Pros
Great atmosphere, almost always busy, plenty of hours to pick up
Cons
No benefits at all, high turn over rate, never was given paid vacation like promised, more often about money than employees and customers
Overall fun work place
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJanuary 2, 2019
Fun workplace but management was not up to par.
Manager on duty would create problems and have no solutions.
Would definitely not recommend working here.
Pros
Free lunch