Burgerfi Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast paced job you get to meet a lot of new people while also being able to put a smile on there faces
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  701 s Howard tampa Florida 33607June 15, 2018
Over all great burgers the fries are awesome and the employees keep smiles on there faces the environment is always clean and the cashiers are always willing to help
Great environment, always room to grow
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 12, 2018
I enjoyed my time there very much, I got promoted after 6 months, the management is very good, you never have to feel bad asking questions or needing an extra hand, there is always room to grow, this is a great first job for people need to employment.
Great working environment with great staff and management everyone get alone
Cook (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALJune 8, 2018
A typical day at burgerfi is relaxing depending on who your working with.I learned a lot from this place also the people who work there the hardest part about working there is getting to know the menu However tho the most enjoyable part is getting people there food out on time and seeing the smiles on a happy customers face.
workplace
Cook/Cashier/Prep (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJMay 31, 2018
A typical day at work included one preparing food before doors open, making food as guests arrived, taking orders, and cleaning when leaving. I learned that drama will always blossom no matter how new the staff may be, and how little they may know each other, but there will always be tension. Management was terrible for the most part, there may have been hope with one or two, but there was a lot of the managers that didn't last for many reasons that probably wouldn't fit in this description. I think that the people was the only thing, aside form the very delicious food, that I actually enjoyed. I don't know where to start answering the question of what the hardest part of the job was. Break was perhaps the only enjoyable part of the position.
Pros
$13 to spend on food
Cons
short breaks among many other things
Everyone was on edge
B.O.H. Cook, Prep team (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMay 30, 2018
A typical day was a fast paced, rude environment. the line crew was always fun, but the managers were constantly on edge, and didn't treat us with respect
Pros
Discounted lunch
Cons
Short breaks, High turnover
Fun environment to work, no complaints!
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 30, 2018
I loved working here! I was the opening supervisor and I used to do it alone. I just wish I had someone to watch my daughter so that I could’ve became a General Manager.
Great place to work at!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 30, 2018
Burgerfi taught me a lot of customer service. The business is family owned. The work atmosphere is amazing! The managment is great, no cons. If aidk days werw to happen they didnt have trouble finding coverage
Pros
Hours, management, location
Cons
At face value it is okay but after awhile it changes.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 27, 2018
I was a long term employee for years and that never made a difference when it came to issues and problems that they had. Even after proving loyalty in all forms they still treated like I was just another employee which caused me to question my loyalty. Also they make a lot of promises but do not follow through with them.
Pros
very few, demanded a lot from employees without giving a lot.
bad work enviroment
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 25, 2018
the job was promised to be full time but when i started i never get more than 3 days per week if that. the manager is a joke and the staff is constantly stoned.
Pros
one free meal
Cons
everything else
Fast paced during dinner and lunch hours
cook (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 20, 2018
Fast moving environment that includes constant standing. All orders must be made in under 8 minutes. Managers are easy to get along with. The owner can be tough at times but just wants restaurant running well. Heavy lifting will occur, and you are expected to be quick. late nights will happen as restaurant takes time to shut down.
Fun fast paced
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYMay 15, 2018
Fun, fast-paced environment to work in with friends or colleagues. Not exactly a career advancing job, but definitely a stepping stone to get you in the right direction.
fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 7, 2018
Good work enviroment frindly staff, fast paced rushes and equal amount of down town, experience in the front and back, great food, enjoyable making smootie
Fast paced.
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLApril 19, 2018
It’s a very face paced learning environment but once you get to General manager or assistant general manager you really don’t have career growth. They have a great concept but lack in consistency between corporate and franchise stores
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lack of consistency in franchise
Good for employee Growth
Dishwasher/Food (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 19, 2018
Working at a place like Burgerfi it can show a person that they want more in life. Being there were no opportunity's to advance to a higher wage even if you completed training on each station. It made me work hard. An to want to gain some status and position through Hard work.
Pros
Gives you ambition to work Hard for what you want.
Cons
No free lunch's. ( 9 dollars per hour)
Fun even-paced job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLApril 11, 2018
Fun, hardworking managers and team, easily getting higher positions. Great communication, friendly environment. Great music, functioning team, quick service.
The sales adviser were great
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Allston, MAApril 11, 2018
Overall the job was a little difficult in the beginning when I first applied somebody was stealing but they find the person and things got better over time everyone work together we got things done in a fashionable order
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
Peoples brakes were going into each other's breaks
Kids First Job
Prep cook, fry cook, line cook, expediter (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLApril 2, 2018
This is definitely not the place to make a living wage. You will be expected to cross train in multiple positions, with little to no raise in pay.and maintain the kitchen. Like most fast food restaurants, management will put as much work as possible on their staff, to avoid being present and working.
Fast paced work enviroment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Anchorage Municipality, AKMarch 29, 2018
I learned the corporate way to run a restaurant. Went to Florida for Management training. Learned everything there is to know about running a successful franchise. The hardest part was working the grill area and keeping up with the volume. Most enjoyable part was being proud of our food and our restaurant.
Pros
sampling all the food
Cons
greasy floors
Fast-paced, but easy to adapt to.
CASHIER/WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 28, 2018
The work environment was great. The lunch rush was the most overwhelming part, but having a team to work with made things much easier. I learned a lot and I still use the skills I learned to this day.
Pros
Discounts and occasional free food
Burgerfi Altamonte
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMarch 27, 2018
Great concept with amazing food quality. Unfortunately, the owner and regional manager do not know how to properly manager the growth of such a new company.