Burgerim Employee Reviews

horrible.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 11, 2019
if i could give 0 stars i would. this place is horrible. managers don’t know anything about the place. they expect you to know everything the day you start and yell at you for the smallest of things. kitchen staff never follows the rules on food safety. the managers were very mean and never understanding. don’t apply here. you’ll just be fired the next day anyways for nothing you did wrong.
Pros
nothing
Cons
worst managers
Part-time work only
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 3, 2019
This Employer offered only part-time employment, although from the beginning I was promised 30 hours per week. I was accidentally injured on the job due to their failure to secure and repair shelving where a large cooking pot was stored overhead. The pot fell from the shelf which had pulled away from the wall. My Manager insisted that I go to the Emergency Room as I was bleeding and a large bump had formed on my head. Also,during this incident my eyeglasses were broken because of the pot. The Employer did pay to replace my eyeglasses and my medical bills. Once released by the Dr. to return to work with no limitations, their schedule has zero hours offered for me.
Pros
Friendly, responsible co-workers.
Cons
Not enough hours offered therefore very low pay.
Terrible place to work
Line/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Haymarket, VAJanuary 2, 2019
BurgerIM has been the worst job that i have ever had. Not only have the owners reduced our pay 3 times but they have also promised things to other employees and haven't came through on what they have said. Overall they are a terrible company to work for and definitely would not recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
pay, managers, owners, food wasn't very good
Best Career Opportunities in Fast Casual
Corporate Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 17, 2018
Burgerim is a fast casual burger restaurant mainly owned by franchisees. Burgerim expanded their reach with franchise opportunities in America. Working for Burgerim is a great experience. I enjoy the corporate culture, my coworkers, the executive team and working closely with our franchisees.
Pros
Amazing food & work culture
Cons
A lot of traveling
Great employees
Owner (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLDecember 14, 2018
Great restaurant, employees and guests.As the owner I was pleased with the restaurant and the manner in which we cared for our guests. Great food and drinks from a staff that puts our guests first.
Pros
People
Cons
Corporate
great place to work
FRONT OF HOUSE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CADecember 13, 2018
I enjoy working here because I believe in the mission and the direction that this company is going in. I enjoy our menu, and all the products we have to offer! The concept of mini burgers is fun and Im excited to be apart of it!
Amazing Franchise Opportunities and Career in the Restaurant industry
Restaurant Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 11, 2018
Burgerim is a unique and impactful franchise opportunity in the restaurant space. Would you like to get paid well for the work that you do? Then you will enjoy working at Burgerim. Burgerim offers an amazing work culture with competitive salaries and great franchise support and training. Fortunately, you can apply for a position in Burgerim like I did and grow in the corporate latter.
Pros
great salary structure and training
Cons
long hours and full-time commitment
Best Career Opportunity
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 7, 2018
Burgerim is a new collaborative restaurant franchise that started in California. The company is recognized as one of the best franchise opportunities and specializes in gourmet burgers in a fast-casual restaurant environment. The franchisees are a joy to work with and our internal management is extremely supportive. I receive the best support from the executive branch. I really recommend Burgerim's career opportunities.
Pros
Great salary and wonderful team to work with
Cons
long hours and a lot of attention to detail
Wonderful Company to Work For
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 5, 2018
Really enjoy working at Burgerim. We serve the best burgers in town and I really enjoy working with my coworkers and the franchisees. Everyone is super supportive. My salary is very competitive. I enjoy coming to work everyday. Best job ever!!
Pros
Salary is very competitive
Best job
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 4, 2018
Best coworkers and working environment. I appreciate the support and dedication I have with my coworkers and the franchisees. The training Burgerim offers is one of the best training in the restaurant franchise industry.
Pros
best burgers
Cons
long hours at times
Excellent company to work for
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 30, 2018
The work environment is productive, quick-paced, and fun. My coworkers are very supportive and the executive team is always willing to offer support and guidance. The culture is growth minded and customer service comes first. Everyone is professional and extremely respectful. There's a lot of growth opportunities at Burgerim.
Pros
Growth opportunities, amazing training & support, great culture, pays well, amazing support.
Cons
The environment is quick-paced and can be challenging at times -- so it may not be for everyone.
Terrible job! Worst experience ever!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  CANovember 29, 2018
The owners were awful ! They micromanage and stalk the employees on security cameras! Family and friends(with less experience) were hired and paid higher wages, and got to take any time they wanted off. The owner would threaten to keep tips(illegal) and actually do it sometimes. You get punished with less hours if you request any time off. The cooks were disgusting and did not care about customer health. This particular location did not even keep up with minimum wage and the managers were not compensated enough for the workload. The owner asks for you to submit your availability then disregards it when making the schedule. You have to check the schedule everyday because the owner will not tell you if she has added you to the schedule(even on the day of). On off days you can forget relaxing because the owner will call and harass you all day long and cut your hoursif you do not text back right away. Corporate would give us a business plan and once they left the owners would ignore it and do things their way. There are no benefits even for full time employees. The Point of Sale system was never up to date and would crash and freeze taking orders. There were also clear favorites and obvious discrimination. There is a no cell phone policy but the owner calls and texts your phone the entire shift and gets upset if you do not respond(phones have to be left in lockers). You are hardly ever allowed to take your breaks because they are always short staffed. They expect you to give your life to the company but do not do anything for you. Owners do not inform you about promotions, you won’t  more... learn about them until a customers walks in and tells you. The owners are unprofessional and verbally abusive.  less
Pros
Some of the customers were fun to interact with
Cons
Everything about it
Fast food with a little more class.
Grill cook (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 28, 2018
Simple quick paced work with good food. The hardest part is learning all the different types of burgers. The management was great and would jump in to help when it was really busy.
Pros
Free lunch
Great Place to Work!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 20, 2018
Among all the companies I worked for, Burgerim is the best company to work at. Coworkers are great to work with and the culture is great. Overall, Burgerim offers a great work experience among all the different departments and roles.
Pros
Great place to work at, amazing culture, Grow within the company
Cons
Fun and fast paced environment & great atmosphere
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 19, 2018
My experience working at Burgerim is an overall great experience. I was raised to always put your best foot forward and work hard. I learned a great deal about management and running a burger restaurant. It's not an easy job, but nothing great comes easy. I feel like I learned so much about the fast-casual food service business. Coworkers are great and very supportive. Franchisees are great to work with.
Pros
Great management, Delicious food
Cons
Best Place to work with a lot of growth and opportunities
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 19, 2018
Best company to work for. If you love food and want to learn about how the fast-casual restaurant business works, then Burgerim is the best place to work at. You'll learn effective managerial skills and understand the operations of the business. It's fast-paced and you're constantly serving customers. Co-workers are there to help you and and there's a real genuineness. The executive team at Burgerim wants to see you grow, truly care about you, and want you to succeed. The salary is competitive.
Pros
Great culture, best co-workers, pays well
Cons
fast-paced
Horrible.
Cashier/Cook/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CANovember 13, 2018
Horrible. Wish I could give 0 stars, very poor management ( if any at all).. there was really never a manager and if there was, it’d be the order who was rarely there. Employees were always on their phones and we were ALWAYS understaffed.
Pros
50% meals
Cons
Stressful, understaffed, unprofessional
Excellent work environment with a lot of growth
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 8, 2018
I absolutely enjoy working for Burgerim. This company is fast-paced but stimulating and the day goes by faster. I have learned a lot of skills and made a lot of great friendships. The staff is friendly and professional and all the restaurants are clean. Customer service is a top priority.
Pros
growth, friendly, paid well, friendly staff, professional, clean
Cons
fast-paced, competitive
Bad place to work Poor communication. How are you the owner and know nothing about burgerim? Very unorganized and unprofessional place I ever worked
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2018
Owner was getting trained just like everyone else. They didn’t understand most things and they were very rude when asked a question. Terrible place to work
Pros
No pros
Cons
Everything. They need to shut the place down
Worst job
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 8, 2018
Worst co workers I ever work with lazy kids . The owner was always late I work more hours then him . He didn't trust nobody always watching the cameras.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burgerim. Our community is ready to answer.