Burlington Stores
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Burlington Stores:

Burlington Stores Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA77 reviews
There’s not much experience needed and it is a gateway to better and higher paying jobs. Requires you to be patient and have great costumer service. People of all ages and cultures come to work here.
Pros
Discounts, flexible hours
Cons
Fast pace
I learn a lot and i make a lot of friends co workers but i left because I was looking for more than just cashiers..now I'm team leader supervisor fron Sams club for more than 1 year and i love my job so that we're I was looking for..thank you so much for the opportunity Burlington.
Working there was fine. Of course there was drama, gossip, unprofessionalism sometimes but other than that I think we had a good team. They cut my hours though so I had to find better
I was hired to for CSS position and would be trained. The first day I was there, the manager throws me on the register. I never did receive the training for the CSS position. Don’t work here. You’ll be used, overworked, no breaks and thrown under the bus.
It is good place to work for career starters. I got promoted within two and half years in my worked almost four years there. However, their salary is not good enough.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
a good company to work for. There is so much to learn and there is also room for growth. Excellent team to work with and you definitely feel at home always.
I enjoyed working at Burlington it sucks I couldn't keep working there for personal reason though. The only problem was the pay there pay is very low. I mean we stand there for very long period of times we bend over a lot. But overall I liked Burlington.
Burlington coat factory is a great company I seen myself growing with the company the store is in a safe and good environment I got along with co-workers and managers
The company has great management, if you're consistently working there. Will get promoted soon. Need to be motivated. A little hardwork, but keeps you busy and entertained
Pros
Secure, friendly, flexible.
Cons
Pay
It's nice working environment friendly coworker they have lots of employee it's enjoyable working place I like it olny need to take alook about pay and hours
Management was why I left. They were very rude and disrespectful and would not help you. I was forced to work overtime when I said I couldn't and told I couldn't be paid for it. The main manager knocked everything off of the display tables, told me to fix it, and made fun of me while I picked everything up. That wasn't even my section. I felt beaten down and humiliated everyday
It was a good experience when it comes to knowing different clothes. I enjoyed working there because I usually enjoy shopping and discovering new outfits
You have to work too hard with a lot of stress . Some Management aren’t friendly and just push you to be hard worker without any thankfully!!!! I never back to work with this company!!!
Good luck if you think you can work here and getting hours.You need another job to make living .
The place is massy un organized.the bathrooms always dirty so as lunch room.You better be one of managers favorite to get a little hours.
I enjoy working at Burlington's. Its a very fun, energetic and family like environment to work in. My managers and coworkers are very genuine and easy to work with. While working at Burlington's, I continued to develop my skills of time management, work in fast paced environments, and solve problems.
Pros
Breaks, discounts
Cons
not enough hours, or pay
It's a good job to be in if your dedicated. It's just merchandising...stock..m warehouse work and customer service.You get discounts on clothing and sometimes they provide lunch
Pros
Good working place
Cons
No Benefits
I learned a lot and gained experienced as one of my first jobs. It was't bad at first, but learning how poor management was made the job even more challenging and a but unfair to me. A smile will not appear on my face while working, but in the end I appreciated the job opportunity since in the end it made me a stronger person.
Overall was an productive environment to work . Opportunity to work on ones communication skills as you are to greet customers as they enter the building.
Pros
Discount on clothes
Cons
Low pay
I found the District management team to be disorganized and communication poor. We had conflicting direction on merchandising, staffing, promotions and company policy. Each manager would come in and critique the store and people differently.
Pros
Good merchandise, good pricing & good benefits.
Cons
Too many different directions from management
I don’t recommend anyone work here. Bunch of racist people work here. Managment is not good. Go apply other place.salary is really low nobody cares for you. No appreciation nothing us good here. I just worked gere because it nears to my house.
Cons
Everything is bad
Burlington coat factory is a good place to work at. You can work more hours a week if needed. You also get a discount on several products people there are very good people to work with.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burlington Stores. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Burlington Stores.