Burnet Title Employee Reviews

You don't want to work here
Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMay 18, 2019
Not Recommended. High school atmosphere. Management will constantly throw you under the bus. pay was not bad but Very High deductible med insurance better insurance is offered by temp services. Your efforts will not be appreciated. They demote or worse if you make a mistake. Turnover is very high. Lack of business Fall to Spring your hours will be cut or you will have very few closings. You are asked to volunteer for agent events and will not even get a thank you.
Pros
Experience
Cons
SLOW business Fall to Spring
Great Work Experience
Closing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNApril 7, 2019
Overall great experience. Strong, solid company, good values. There is a lot of career advancement opportunities, training opportunities, and support.
Mixed Review
Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 11, 2019
I did enjoy the type of work, but management had many problems and I ended up constantly feeling like I wasn't doing enough or good enough for my manager. I was in a high volume office and during my first summer as a closing coordinator I felt like I was completely thrown under the bus for the problems in the particular office.
Pros
High volume
Cons
Manager problems.
Not for me
Closing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNDecember 26, 2018
Negative work environment, didn't seem to have any real training program, and management didn't engage with you much. The work was tedious and mistakes were easy to make, especially since there was no clear process for certain things.
Good entry level job into Title
Assistant (Former Employee) –  MNJuly 4, 2018
Fast paced entry level job. There is always something new to learn as each day is a new challenge. . Most enjoyable part was meeting new people and seeing all the different states they're from.
Pros
1 hour lunches, flexible vacation time, business casual
Cons
Constant drama/gossip, lack of career advancement
good place to work.
Title Examiner and Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILDecember 8, 2017
I learnt a lot on this job. It was a fast paced job. Management is good and understanding. The Company has good benefits. I enjoyed working at Burnet Title.
Pros
day off for birthday
Cons
more training
Post Closing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 29, 2017
Great Company to work for, Great Benefits, Positive Attitude by all employees
Prides itself for equality in the work place
Most Ethical Company
Can be stressful at times, fast paced, short staffed
Great place to be employed.
Title Examiner, Corporate Relocation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Schererville, INSeptember 22, 2017
Beautiful place to be employed. Lovely co-workers, great team-work. Great place to learn and grow. Work culture cultivates innovative minds. Couldn't want a better place to be employed.
Very fun place to work
Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJuly 13, 2017
I was in Sales and Marketing division and signed up new Dealers for the Motorcycle and also helped design shirts for the Brand. We traveled to Motorcycle Shows and set up a set to see and Experience the Motorcycle.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
There were actually no Cons
Rewarding work
Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMarch 28, 2017
Helping homeowners buy and sell their homes, I prepared closing documents and scheduled closings for a high volume closer. I most enjoyed working with the other professionals in the industry to ensure our clients had the best experience purchasing or selling their homes as possible.
Burnet Title
Accounting Department Intern (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILFebruary 23, 2017
I worked in the Accounting Department on Burnet Title's website
with the signed closing documents preparing the forms to be
uploaded into their system. Posting checks from the closing and
being sure figures balance. It could be anywhere from 30 to
50 closing per day..

The girls I worked with were just great. The Manager were
easy to talk with and they were great. I could not ask for a
better group.
Gathered necessary closing documents needed to clear title. Prepared closing documents. Assisted Closers in accounting duties.
Closing Coordinator / General Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNOctober 3, 2014
Scheduled closings for Closer. Worked to clear title on seller side closings. Worked with Real Estate Agents, Closers and Lenders to get necessary loan paperwork for buyer side closings.
Pros
Face paced and energetic environment
Cons
Burnet Title expects work extra hours. Doesn't support work/family balance as much as I needed.