Burnett Specialists Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Recruiting agency
Purchasing/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 30, 2018
This is a recruiting agency. They are very proactive in finding positions to interview for. Staff is friendly but sadly, they don't return phone calls or emails as much as they should
Burnet Staffing
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 17, 2018
Worked 8 hours a day. They would contact me once a week about how things were going. They also offered me the opportunity to come and train on programs.
Pros
Provided detailed information about the company
Cons
I would never work for this company again or recommend it for anyone
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2018
If u are desperate for a job and a teenager and don't plan on advancing or getting more money. And like to be disrespected by Burnet or people that run other companies that they send u to. Then this is the place for u. If u have a family and have bills and kids. Then look somewhere else. Don't get suckered in here and suffer with stress and the low pay. There's many jobs that pay well especially with or without experience.
Pros
Cons
Everything else
Good Temp Agency
Data Entry Clerk, Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2018
I started as a Data Entry Clerk and eventually was offered a position in a new division that was more challenging and inline with my skill set. Pay was competitive.
Enjoyed working temporary but need longer job assignments
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2018
I enjoy going to new companies, meeting new people and learning new things. Sometimes I'm on the front phones and I talk to people and get them as they come in. Other times I have a job away from the phones maybe in the back of the office, and I enjoy doing Excel spreadsheets, both building a new spreadsheet and updating and older sheet with current information. For me, the more data and functions within the spreadsheet, the more challenge is for me. The hardest part of the job is when you start a new job sometimes it can take a week or more to learn all the rules and what is expected of you.
Pros
Getting to go to various companies, meeting new people and new employers.
Cons
Two much time between job assignments.
Review Summary
Contract/Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2018
I'd rather not leave a review, thanks. Burnett as a temp agency is good but where I was contracted to wasn't the best. Short breaks, long hours, no time at home with my daughter, not paid enough.
Cons
Not paid enough, short breaks.
Flexible contract work
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 10, 2018
Burnett was alright to work for on a temporary contract basis but I am looking for something more steady and full time if all possible. Obtaining my Bachelors Degree from OLLU this year and would like to work in Business Management as a promotional strategy of going up in the corporate ladder.
Pros
Assignments were quick
Cons
Long laps in between assignments
fun place to work
Contract Warehouseman (Temp Employee) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2018
nice place to work just didn't have enough temp to hire places I had been sent to several places thank god the last place they sent me I end up getting hires and stayed there almost 7 years
Pros
paid every week
Cons
under paid at some of the jobs they send us to
Temp job
Clerical Temp (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 5, 2018
This is a temp agency but they are very good. I highly recommend them to anyone, Again, as a temp agency I cannot answer questions on their benefits, etc.
Assignments that fit my needs
Temporary HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2018
Staff will call you and see if you are interested in working some assignments. They try to find you the best assignment that will fit your experience.
Staff is Amazing!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMarch 4, 2018
Great place to work temporary or contract. Nice culture of caring for their workers. Meredith rocks! They even give temporary employees stock shares.
Excellent company to work with and for.
Administrative/Project Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2018
My work experience with Burnett has been quite fruitful and very enjoyable. They placed me with companies that provided me with good opportunities and challenges that provided me with great experience in today's marketplace.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Potential ending of job assignments.
I would highly recommend this company for job searchers
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77040February 22, 2018
The staff at Burnett was very easy to work with. Anytime there was a problem or concern they addressed them in a timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a job. I enjoyed talking to the staff they were very pleasant. I did not encounter anything too hard there.
Temp
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2018
This was a temporary job. I did a few assignments but they barely call you back and when you call them they never have anything. I was once told I was being sent on a permanent gig only to find out it was a one day assignment.
Great
Assembler I (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2018
This was a temporary job working at an assigned location. The place where I worked was strict but it was steady pay.If i had any problems and reported it to the Burnett Staff they did assist me with taking care of it.
Burnett treats you as a professional,
Administrative Assistant and Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 27, 2018
They make sure you will be working in a professional environment and are ready to provide you with another assignment when the one you are on ends.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to assist with the assignments given.
Pros
A variety of duities to keep you busy.
Cons
None that I can think of.
5 stars!!!
Staff Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 25, 2018
I cannot say enough good things about Burnett Specialists. Management is great and the atmosphere is so positive. I became great friends with my coworkers and because of that we provided great customer service.
Fast paced
Front Desk Clerk Assignments (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Time went by rather quickly, due to the fast paced work. Whether it was being on the phone transferring calls or organizing files on an excel spreadsheet.
Awesome People Great Environment
ELECTIONS CLERK (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 5, 2018
It was very relaxed, but productive nonetheless. I enjoyed learning from the management the ins and outs of the office. The jobs were tailored to your specific strengths to allow positive growth in the workforce environment.
Need to want to be a temporary
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXDecember 26, 2017
I am working in different locations all the time doing everything from answering the phones to acts. payable. It doesn't always pay the bills but it is work
Pros
it is work
Cons
it is work