Burnett Specialists Employee Reviews

Contractor
Employee Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 17, 2018
I was a contractor for Burnett.

I was brought into ADP and landed a permanent role all while I was being paid by Burnett.

I was in an entry level role and worked my way up to an Human Capital Management Consultant.
Pros
The opporutnity to work for a forutne 500 company as a contractor
Cons
Remianing a contractor
Burnett Staffing - Houston, TX
HR Benefits Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 6, 2018
Burnett Staffing is a temporary agency. They offer a very fast turn around time for placement. There are multiple skill assessment test given prior to hire through Kenexa - Prove It.
Great staffing company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. During my years working gir the company I was able to work for companies in oil and gas, automotive sales, and some in the medical field as admin support specialist and office personnel. It was a great company, fair pay, and great communication throughout my employment.
Pros
Weekly pay
Productive and fun place
Resident care team (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 4, 2018
I would work with them again, is a great company to work for and flexible schedules, you can count on them for any issue on the spot. I will definitely recommend Burnett Staffing.
Good Staffing Agency
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXAugust 4, 2018
Working contract through Burnett has been a good experience. The pay has been good and there are benefits to opt into if you so desire. Timesheet submission is very easy using the mobile app. They have connections with some very reputable companies.
Pros
Good pay and easy time submission
Cons
Great company. Awesome employees.
Customer Service Specialists (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2018
Burnett Specialists is a great company to work for. The assignments they offer are fun, safe and such a pleasure to be a part of. Management is awesome and very helpful at all times.
Great Recruiter team
Data Entry/ Cash Analyst/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 23, 2018
The recruiter staff is very professional and always available to resolve any issue and open to help all the time given you always options and keep you working all the time.
Pros
always looking to keep you working.
Cons
depends too much on the job market
And all in all it was a great place to work got to learn to drive 18 wheelers to do deliveries to different vendors and customers in learne customer s
Driver helper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2018
A typical day at work getting to the warehouse pulling up orders loading the truck having safety meeting then packing Trucking strapping it down ready for delivery and then you make your deliveries to each door and Bender
Pros
Cheap energy drinks
Cons
Streets are too small
Burnett Specialists
Staffing Employee/ Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 2, 2018
This company has been a great place to work. This company helped me rebuild my resume when I re-entered the workforce. I had a pretty bad resume as far as the places I had worked and the gaps in my resume. They found good matches for me that would allow me to build myself and my resume. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling finding a job it opened doors for me.
Pros
Great companies to work for, meet new people, networking capable
Cons
Temp to Perm positions.
Recruiting agency
Purchasing/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 30, 2018
This is a recruiting agency. They are very proactive in finding positions to interview for. Staff is friendly but sadly, they don't return phone calls or emails as much as they should
Burnet Staffing
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 17, 2018
Worked 8 hours a day. They would contact me once a week about how things were going. They also offered me the opportunity to come and train on programs.
Pros
Provided detailed information about the company
Cons
I would never work for this company again or recommend it for anyone
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2018
If u are desperate for a job and a teenager and don't plan on advancing or getting more money. And like to be disrespected by Burnet or people that run other companies that they send u to. Then this is the place for u. If u have a family and have bills and kids. Then look somewhere else. Don't get suckered in here and suffer with stress and the low pay. There's many jobs that pay well especially with or without experience.
Pros
Cons
Everything else
Good Temp Agency
Data Entry Clerk, Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2018
I started as a Data Entry Clerk and eventually was offered a position in a new division that was more challenging and inline with my skill set. Pay was competitive.
Enjoyed working temporary but need longer job assignments
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2018
I enjoy going to new companies, meeting new people and learning new things. Sometimes I'm on the front phones and I talk to people and get them as they come in. Other times I have a job away from the phones maybe in the back of the office, and I enjoy doing Excel spreadsheets, both building a new spreadsheet and updating and older sheet with current information. For me, the more data and functions within the spreadsheet, the more challenge is for me. The hardest part of the job is when you start a new job sometimes it can take a week or more to learn all the rules and what is expected of you.
Pros
Getting to go to various companies, meeting new people and new employers.
Cons
Two much time between job assignments.
Review Summary
Contract/Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2018
I'd rather not leave a review, thanks. Burnett as a temp agency is good but where I was contracted to wasn't the best. Short breaks, long hours, no time at home with my daughter, not paid enough.
Cons
Not paid enough, short breaks.
Flexible contract work
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 10, 2018
Burnett was alright to work for on a temporary contract basis but I am looking for something more steady and full time if all possible. Obtaining my Bachelors Degree from OLLU this year and would like to work in Business Management as a promotional strategy of going up in the corporate ladder.
Pros
Assignments were quick
Cons
Long laps in between assignments
fun place to work
Contract Warehouseman (Temp Employee) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2018
nice place to work just didn't have enough temp to hire places I had been sent to several places thank god the last place they sent me I end up getting hires and stayed there almost 7 years
Pros
paid every week
Cons
under paid at some of the jobs they send us to
Temp job
Clerical Temp (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 5, 2018
This is a temp agency but they are very good. I highly recommend them to anyone, Again, as a temp agency I cannot answer questions on their benefits, etc.
Assignments that fit my needs
Temporary HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2018
Staff will call you and see if you are interested in working some assignments. They try to find you the best assignment that will fit your experience.
Staff is Amazing!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMarch 4, 2018
Great place to work temporary or contract. Nice culture of caring for their workers. Meredith rocks! They even give temporary employees stock shares.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burnett Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.