Burnett Specialists Employee Reviews

Nice Staff
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2019
The recruiters are very professional. I was sent to awesome companies to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was experiencing the professional culture of the companies.
Active Agents
Content Specialist (Assignment at Stage Stores) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2019
With Burnett, they're always looking for a good assignment, and frequently find long term or temp to hire positions. They have a quick response time, and several resources for job hunting in person and online.
Staffing Agency
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston Heights, TXJanuary 28, 2019
This is a staffing agency. I have only been placed with one job through them. My point of contact was a distant friend and she helped me get the position. The other person I dealt with before her previously was poor at her job.
Staffing Agency
Data Entry/Administrative Positions (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 11, 2019
Good job placement. Recruiter is nice to work with. Located in Arlington. I have given my review. I have nothing more to include and this shouldn't be required to continue.
Great Work Place
Receptionist/Payroll Assistant/Accounts (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 29, 2018
I was referred for a temp to hire position and became permanent after 3 months. It was a very nice job with great people.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the organization within the company.
great work family
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 22, 2018
great company to work for really nice ladies everyone are very friendly and act if they've known each other forever everyone tend to work together and each others personal boundaries and have much respect towards each other.
Pros
slow season
Cons
Keep you very busy
Never enough
Receptionist positions/administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXDecember 4, 2018
Although while in Houston, Burnett did keep me busy most of the time, once I was injured, I felt like I didn't exist anymore. Even though I was told that my worker Comp claim had nothing to do with the lack of jobs available. Gibberish! My question was "If there are no jobs, how is the office still operating?" To which, I would get hung up on.
Pros
decent
Cons
if you get hurt on the job, you don't exist
Sometimes you get to listen to the radio.
Assembler CNS1 (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 19, 2018
Some lines are fast paced and some are a little slower. Some of the people are nice to work with and some will knock you down the first chance they get.
Pros
You get to watch t.v. on your lunch break.
Cons
No water or breath mints.
Contractor
Employee Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 17, 2018
I was a contractor for Burnett.

I was brought into ADP and landed a permanent role all while I was being paid by Burnett.

I was in an entry level role and worked my way up to an Human Capital Management Consultant.
Pros
The opporutnity to work for a forutne 500 company as a contractor
Cons
Remianing a contractor
Burnett Staffing - Houston, TX
HR Benefits Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 6, 2018
Burnett Staffing is a temporary agency. They offer a very fast turn around time for placement. There are multiple skill assessment test given prior to hire through Kenexa - Prove It.
Great staffing company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. During my years working gir the company I was able to work for companies in oil and gas, automotive sales, and some in the medical field as admin support specialist and office personnel. It was a great company, fair pay, and great communication throughout my employment.
Pros
Weekly pay
Productive and fun place
Resident care team (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 4, 2018
I would work with them again, is a great company to work for and flexible schedules, you can count on them for any issue on the spot. I will definitely recommend Burnett Staffing.
Good Staffing Agency
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXAugust 4, 2018
Working contract through Burnett has been a good experience. The pay has been good and there are benefits to opt into if you so desire. Timesheet submission is very easy using the mobile app. They have connections with some very reputable companies.
Pros
Good pay and easy time submission
Cons
Great company. Awesome employees.
Customer Service Specialists (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2018
Burnett Specialists is a great company to work for. The assignments they offer are fun, safe and such a pleasure to be a part of. Management is awesome and very helpful at all times.
Great Recruiter team
Data Entry/ Cash Analyst/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 23, 2018
The recruiter staff is very professional and always available to resolve any issue and open to help all the time given you always options and keep you working all the time.
Pros
always looking to keep you working.
Cons
depends too much on the job market
And all in all it was a great place to work got to learn to drive 18 wheelers to do deliveries to different vendors and customers in learne customer s
Driver helper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2018
A typical day at work getting to the warehouse pulling up orders loading the truck having safety meeting then packing Trucking strapping it down ready for delivery and then you make your deliveries to each door and Bender
Pros
Cheap energy drinks
Cons
Streets are too small
Burnett Specialists
Staffing Employee/ Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 2, 2018
This company has been a great place to work. This company helped me rebuild my resume when I re-entered the workforce. I had a pretty bad resume as far as the places I had worked and the gaps in my resume. They found good matches for me that would allow me to build myself and my resume. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling finding a job it opened doors for me.
Pros
Great companies to work for, meet new people, networking capable
Cons
Temp to Perm positions.
Recruiting agency
Purchasing/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 30, 2018
This is a recruiting agency. They are very proactive in finding positions to interview for. Staff is friendly but sadly, they don't return phone calls or emails as much as they should
Burnet Staffing
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 17, 2018
Worked 8 hours a day. They would contact me once a week about how things were going. They also offered me the opportunity to come and train on programs.
Pros
Provided detailed information about the company
Cons
I would never work for this company again or recommend it for anyone
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2018
If u are desperate for a job and a teenager and don't plan on advancing or getting more money. And like to be disrespected by Burnet or people that run other companies that they send u to. Then this is the place for u. If u have a family and have bills and kids. Then look somewhere else. Don't get suckered in here and suffer with stress and the low pay. There's many jobs that pay well especially with or without experience.
Pros
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burnett Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.