Burnett Specialists Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working temporary but need longer job assignments
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2018
I enjoy going to new companies, meeting new people and learning new things. Sometimes I'm on the front phones and I talk to people and get them as they come in. Other times I have a job away from the phones maybe in the back of the office, and I enjoy doing Excel spreadsheets, both building a new spreadsheet and updating and older sheet with current information. For me, the more data and functions within the spreadsheet, the more challenge is for me. The hardest part of the job is when you start a new job sometimes it can take a week or more to learn all the rules and what is expected of you.
Pros
Getting to go to various companies, meeting new people and new employers.
Cons
Two much time between job assignments.
Review Summary
Contract/Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2018
I'd rather not leave a review, thanks. Burnett as a temp agency is good but where I was contracted to wasn't the best. Short breaks, long hours, no time at home with my daughter, not paid enough.
Cons
Not paid enough, short breaks.
Flexible contract work
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 10, 2018
Burnett was alright to work for on a temporary contract basis but I am looking for something more steady and full time if all possible. Obtaining my Bachelors Degree from OLLU this year and would like to work in Business Management as a promotional strategy of going up in the corporate ladder.
Pros
Assignments were quick
Cons
Long laps in between assignments
fun place to work
Contract Warehouseman (Temp Employee) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2018
nice place to work just didn't have enough temp to hire places I had been sent to several places thank god the last place they sent me I end up getting hires and stayed there almost 7 years
Pros
paid every week
Cons
under paid at some of the jobs they send us to
Temp job
Clerical Temp (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 5, 2018
This is a temp agency but they are very good. I highly recommend them to anyone, Again, as a temp agency I cannot answer questions on their benefits, etc.
Assignments that fit my needs
Temporary HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2018
Staff will call you and see if you are interested in working some assignments. They try to find you the best assignment that will fit your experience.
Staff is Amazing!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMarch 4, 2018
Great place to work temporary or contract. Nice culture of caring for their workers. Meredith rocks! They even give temporary employees stock shares.
Excellent company to work with and for.
Administrative/Project Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2018
My work experience with Burnett has been quite fruitful and very enjoyable. They placed me with companies that provided me with good opportunities and challenges that provided me with great experience in today's marketplace.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Potential ending of job assignments.
I would highly recommend this company for job searchers
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77040February 22, 2018
The staff at Burnett was very easy to work with. Anytime there was a problem or concern they addressed them in a timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a job. I enjoyed talking to the staff they were very pleasant. I did not encounter anything too hard there.
Temp
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2018
This was a temporary job. I did a few assignments but they barely call you back and when you call them they never have anything. I was once told I was being sent on a permanent gig only to find out it was a one day assignment.
Great
Assembler I (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2018
This was a temporary job working at an assigned location. The place where I worked was strict but it was steady pay.If i had any problems and reported it to the Burnett Staff they did assist me with taking care of it.
Burnett treats you as a professional,
Administrative Assistant and Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 27, 2018
They make sure you will be working in a professional environment and are ready to provide you with another assignment when the one you are on ends.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to assist with the assignments given.
Pros
A variety of duities to keep you busy.
Cons
None that I can think of.
5 stars!!!
Staff Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 25, 2018
I cannot say enough good things about Burnett Specialists. Management is great and the atmosphere is so positive. I became great friends with my coworkers and because of that we provided great customer service.
Fast paced
Front Desk Clerk Assignments (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Time went by rather quickly, due to the fast paced work. Whether it was being on the phone transferring calls or organizing files on an excel spreadsheet.
Awesome People Great Environment
ELECTIONS CLERK (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 5, 2018
It was very relaxed, but productive nonetheless. I enjoyed learning from the management the ins and outs of the office. The jobs were tailored to your specific strengths to allow positive growth in the workforce environment.
Need to want to be a temporary
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXDecember 26, 2017
I am working in different locations all the time doing everything from answering the phones to acts. payable. It doesn't always pay the bills but it is work
Pros
it is work
Cons
it is work
excellent work place
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 12, 2017
Burnett provided me with great job leads. I enjoyed working for this company and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for work. They allowed me the flexibility to work and go to school.
employment agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 5, 2017
Burnett Specialists is a Houston-based, nationally certified woman-owned recruiting and temporary staffing/contract agency with offices in major cities across Texas
Productive company
Receiving/Shipping Technician and Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 27, 2017
A pleasure to work for them, just ready to work more hours and move up with a company. I want the chance to put my hard work to the test, move up and make a name for myself and the company that aquires my skill.
Attentive and assigns jobs in yout foeld
Administrative Clerk / General Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2017
I like working for this company because they try to keep you busy and give you jobs that are according to your field and your skills and they check on you and they make sure that everything is going smoothly they don't just throw you out there and put you on assignment and not care how things are going but they check in with you and they make sure that you're fit for the position that they've given you
Pros
Great hours and pay vacation after you've worked so many hours
Cons
Sometime the company experiences down time and there is no work available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burnett Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.