Busch Entertainment Corporation Employee Reviews

Great place
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAFebruary 19, 2018
Busch Gardens was a awesome first job for 3 seasons i got to give families a awesome experience while also having fun myself i highly recommend here for experience with people.
Great part-time gig for a college student
Water Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 12, 2018
When I worked there, management was pretty brutal. They paid very poorly and management was a boy's club. I definitely did not enjoy my time there toward the end.
Pros
Discounts and free tickets/passes
Cons
Poorly managed
Great opportunity to exercise my skills and knowledge
Horticultural Tech I (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAFebruary 12, 2018
Great place to be able to care for plants and shrubs and utilize my skills and creativity with baskets and containers, topiary shrubs, planting, greenhouse production, and guest interaction
Pros
Able to utilize skills and knowledge of plants; great benefits
Cons
No advancement opportunities; not able to trust management
Fun and knowledge
Guest Arrival Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAFebruary 3, 2018
Busch Gardens is a fun place for high school teens to work. It is a great way to learn the value of a job. It is also a great way to learn teamwork and work with people who share differences in values, culture, customs, life, etc.
Pros
work incentives
Cons
It can be fast paced
some managers and some coworkers
AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 2, 2018
are great to work with. If anything in my department they are the only reason i have not left yet. The pay is horrible, because they hire so many people knowing the buildings are packed as is, we have no hires to spare for anyone. The only benefit of working their is the discounts and tickets. That's all.
Fun and easy
Entertainer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 2, 2018
I was an elf for Christmas town at Santa's house. For this job it involved a lot of acting and playing with incoming families. We also did team building exercises which help all of us grow as a team.
Pros
working with lots of people, meeting lots of new people, salary was great
Cons
costumes were very hot
Fun Employment
I work as needed (Current Employee) –  Customer ServiceJanuary 29, 2018
I am in the Labor Pool which allows me to choose my schedule.. I am able to work in many locations throughout the park. Being flexible & available as needed. The Managers are great to help when needed & always encourage you. The guest are the BEST part of the job.
Pros
Great chance for Customer Service
Cons
HOT Summers
Fun Work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2018
Was a really good place to work, is fun. Depends of the season was really hard, Christmas, summer and Halloween.

The high season are really busy, and you can work overtime as much you can
Pros
Lunches were good
Cons
To much work and low pay
Busch is fun but should pay more
Ride Attendant (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJanuary 25, 2018
Busch Gardens is a very fun place to work, you meet some very amazing people. the environment is fun and interacting with guest in the park is amazing. but I feel that Busch should pay more for the amount of time you work and the different things you encounter during the day.
Pros
good food, fun people
Cons
Don't pay enough
Fun
Park Operations (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 22, 2018
Everything was productive. Everyday we had set guidelines certain thing we had to do to have everything run smoothly. We were trained very well and every employee worked to the best of their ability. It was very fun. You got to meet new people and converse.
Fun
Amusement Park- Guest Relations (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 19, 2018
Super fun and happy place to work at, you meet many different people from around the world.Although I only worked there in the summer it was a job that I would go back to anyday because of the environment.
Fun and relaxing as well as fast paced
Security Officer- Emergency (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VA 23185January 19, 2018
Lotsof fun and opertunities to learn new things. The hours are long and guests are pretty demanding at times but it feels great after a long hard day of work.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
You have to be flexible
good for college students
Park Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2018
i really like working at busch gardens because i get to meet people for all around the world and learn about many different cultures. I like the flexibility of being able to go to school and work.
lots of hours back in the day
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJanuary 12, 2018
I mean you can make lots of money if you can get shifts food service is fun and you get to be in the park for free lots of fun people to work with but also not so fun as swell
Good park, great company
Admissions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 12, 2018
Pleasurable experience working this job while in college. Would highly recommend to anyone else looking to make some money either as a second job or in addition to classes.
fun fast paste
Traffic (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 11, 2018
Fun place to work at most of the time. when short on staff and really busy can be stressful. Typical day is get at work and get ready for opening. when first opens a little bit busy then usually dies down unless it is a holiday then it will remain busy all day.
Pros
tickets to park and flexible scheduling
Great place to work for the summer
Ride Attendant, Seaworld Parks and Entertainment (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJanuary 11, 2018
Great first job, primary seasonal work, aside from management positions. With good working conditions, and fair pay, it is a good job for a student, or someone looking to earn some extra cash.
I loved it
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 8, 2018
One of the best jobs I've had. Working around people my age, managers were near my age so they were able to relate. Work environment is very collaborative.
Pros
everything
Cons
irritable customers
A very rewarding and difficult job that is fun at the same time.
Baker (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJanuary 5, 2018
Everyone that worked in the bakery was hard working and very dedicated to the job. Along we all had fun and helped each other in any way possible. With that being said we became a family from many different backgrounds.
good for a first job
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 5, 2018
fun meeting new people everyday of working there always a manger is willing to show you and teach you about the whole system its a very hard place to work for , most of the times it rains in florida so you don't get to work you're whole day shift .
Cons
short breaks not enough hours