Busch LLC Employee Reviews

Poor management. Secular and good old boy mentality. Not rewarded for the good things but definitely disciplined for any errors made
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 3, 2018
For the most part Busch was a good company. Worked there for 22 years. Apparently my performance declined. Was never informed of such until I was let go. No HR intervention nor Supervisor intervention. I worked there and built an ISO 9001 organisation. I led them to successful customer experiences and repeat business.

Busch, at least for me, is not an appreciating company.

I gave them 22 years of service only to be let go for something I was never even told about.

Not an appreciative company.
Pros
Friendly co-horts
Cons
Poor management to the hilt !!!!!!!!!!!!!
HORRIBLE Management
Past Employee (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 20, 2018
The job was amazing but most management was absolutely horrible. Many managers like to try and do their own thing and it seems that the human resources department is detached and nobody asks questions so many issues occur after organizational changes are made.
Cool workplace.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 28, 2018
Very relaxed work environment, hardest part of the job was the inventory. Great work family, decent pay, good entry level job. Management was okay, communication could be better.
Workplace has potential...
Mechanical Designer/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 10, 2013
I loved my job, but I very quickly dreaded going to work. If you're not part of the clique, you go nowhere. The slaray wasn't bad, the benefits were OK (the education benefit was a joke). Forward thinkers need not apply... there's lots of talk about open mindedness, new ideas, extra effort recognition, etc... but if your ideas and effort aren't in-line with the "project of the day", the backlash is horrible. Leaving this place was a relief just to get away from the management. If all you want is a job, and you don't care to put thought into it, this is the place for you. If you want to feel as if you contribute, look elsewhere.

If the company actually followed it's own rhetoric and followed through with improvement initiatives, it would be an amazing place to work. But so long as they continue to employ managers that want little more than more power and glory, the company will continue to wither. Sad really...
Pros
Interesting work, activities committee was very good...
Cons
Oppressive, untrustworthy, self-ambitious managers
Enjoyed my time working there till the last 6 months, it became very stressful with new management
Service Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 28, 2017
I worked there without any problems for 4 years, I was even the company event planner. When people in upper management they hired a "big wig" from Chicago and the entire atmosphere changed.
My manager was fired and I had to take over his workload resulting in me constantly working 50 hours a week plus at times and constantly being stressed and upset. At review time I was completely dismissed.
Pros
monthly meetings with a very nice lunch served, company events
Cons
new management made it a extremely bad work enviroment
Broken Culture, Bad Management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 26, 2018
Managers lack true leadership, and cannot define policies or procedures. Pay is decent but the stress of working there isnt worth it. They try to run lean with less people but without true procedures the burdon is on the workers.
Limited advancement
Temp. Administrative Assistant for Service Dept (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 27, 2012
Temp position so the ability for advancement was limited. Management & immediate Supervision was lax and undependable.
Pros
great work schedule, fast paced, continual movement
Cons
lack of training, limited effective management
Busch Pumps are excellect and reliable
Pump technition (Former Employee) –  MidwestOctober 14, 2015
Good job, liked meeting new customers and solving problems other competitors couldn't. Needs to restructure new management.
Pros
nice people
Cons
long driving trips
Management is terrible
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 19, 2015
While Busch as a company is a great place to work the management team is terrible, they show favoritism & do not advance from within
Great company to work for, really cares about their employees, great culture, hard working and fast paced atmosphere, awesome management
PC (Current Employee) –  Va beachAugust 24, 2014
As a growing company they're constantly working on ways to improve the opportunities for their employees and customers. Over all very good place to work,