Business Debt Adjusters Employee Reviews

Co-workers are nice
Debt Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJMarch 2, 2019
Do not quit your current job to work for this company — very high turnover. The co-workers are friendly, but the new sales manager/recruiter need some attitude adjustment - she needs people management training.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Poor management
pay better
Senior Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJFebruary 26, 2019
trust your employees are willing to work hard for you. The high turnover is a red flag the company is not stable. give your new employees an opportunity to thrive.
Pros
commission ideas
Cons
pay your employees as promised
Great
Sales Opener (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJFebruary 6, 2019
Its a fun and friendly working environment. The office is filled with individuals that want to see you grow. On a weekly and monthly basis, we compete for bonuses in the office.
Pros
Promotion Opportunities
Great place to work!!!
Debt Consultant (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJFebruary 6, 2019
BDA is one of the best companies I've worked for in years. I plan to move up quickly & build a career with the company.
Things are changing daily for the better & I'm excited to be a part of the change & growth
Wonderful place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJFebruary 6, 2019
Friendly, helpful, co-workers and managers. Plenty of room to grow. I feel welcome to be here and there is always useful training done each morning to help me improve.
Best Bang for the Buck
junior debt advisor (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJFebruary 6, 2019
I have no complaints. This company is truly equal opportunity. You get what you put into it. If you are scared of a full day work this may not be for you. If you come to work everyday and put the work in not only do you advance but the pay increases with every increase in title.
Pros
Early fridays
Cons
none but if i have to say something it would be the small room for error
Productive job with minimum micro-managing
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJDecember 20, 2018
Would begin at 9am dialing and following up on leads. There would be appointments booked that I had to close. The management is ok. There really isn't a culture there. If I had to say one it is dog eat dog. The most enjoyable thing was that there was a lot of potential to make a good income
Pros
Get off at 4 on Friday
Cons
The dysfunction
Potential for growth
Closer (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJAugust 23, 2018
I have been with Business Debt Adjusters for about 2 years, i started as a telesales person and i have progressed into becoming a closer in my first year. High potential for growth.
Pros
Great friendly environment, bonuses, incentives
Cons
sometimes we run out of coffee quick
Diverse Place to Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJAugust 23, 2018
This is a place where you get rewarded for working hard. I will be honest, this is not for the faint at heart. You have to have thick skin to do this type of work. But the reward is good.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
benefits could be better
A place where hard work is appreciated; and very well compensated.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJAugust 23, 2018
This is my 2nd time working in this industry. This is a place, where i had enough room to grow, and was appropriated for the work knowledge I have. I grow, along with the business.
Pros
No Limit to your salary.
I enjoy working at Business Debt Adjusters!
Senior Debt Consultant (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJAugust 22, 2018
This is a great place to work. Often its not the job but the people that make or break an experience. And both are in the positive here a BDA. The people are knowledgeable and nice. Plus the work is rewarding. Saving Businesses from having to down size or even close doors often. We are the good guys in a cut throat industry, and it is great to be able to help where most companies in this space are taking advantage of companies.
Pros
Constant support and growth structure. Caring environment!
Cons
there is a lot to learn in a short time if you have never worked in this industry. As with any job.
awesome potential for growth
Business Debt Consultant (Former Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJAugust 21, 2018
Amazing training experience, perfect for learning more about the industry. Great atmosphere and fair managers. A lot of great opportunities come with working in this office. Also, the office has a parking lot and its close to a lot of good places to order lunch from.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Not always French roast
Very Independent work with a strong support system.
Debt Consultant (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJAugust 21, 2018
Unlike other customer service/sales jobs, they are actually helping their clients instead of forcing a product down someone's throat. It's not really stressful if you put the work ethic in and focus on producing. Very free moving, very independent work, but people are always there to help if you ask. You definitely need to have ambition and initiative to expect to succeed.
Pros
Multiple Breaks, Social Environment, Acknowledgement of Accomplishments
If you don`t like to work for your earning, not for you.
Junior Counselor (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJAugust 21, 2018
From my couple months of experience I personally finally felt like I have found something I am good at and enjoy doing. Once you know the product and understand your job you would not want to quit. You definitely have to work for your earning if you not attentive about what the client saying and cant hold conversation it will not work for you.
Pros
Bonus for top number producers.
Up beat competitive sales environment
Senior Debt Consultant (Current Employee) –  Englewood CliffsAugust 21, 2018
I love working in an environment where I can challenge myself and stretch to reach my full potential. I'm glad that I ran across this company. It's one of the best places I ever worked
Pros
No salary caps. The sky is the limit.
Fast Pace
Debt Consultant MCA Advisor (Former Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJNovember 10, 2017
Not stable if you cant pull in leads. They give you 30 days to pull in 6 leads. Its a temporary sales job. Its pays well for the time being. Ahoukd have debt consolidation or mCA experience..
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
You will be fired if you cant pull in leads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Business Debt Adjusters. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2