Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Business Health Solutions, PC selected this as a representative review
Good staffing,
Urgent Care Physician (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 20, 2017
Very supportive staff with good communication and leadership with many modalities from many ancillary programs. Great workng environment with helpful staff, clean settings.
Pros
Easy access.
Ok place to work
OHN Full-Time (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 20, 2019
Job advancement is very limited. This company takes contracts from companies to staff nurses within their business. Culture diversity is greatly needed within these companies.
Pros
Good Manager
Good team members and management.
Full time RN (Current Employee) –  multiple locationsJanuary 16, 2019
I work hard but feel valued and supported by my co-workers and site leaders. It is a fast paced, professional and collaborative environment. Good combination of clinical and corproate responsibilities which I like.
Pros
Hours, co-workers, professional nursing role
Great Company!
Occupational Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 2, 2018
I have worked for BHS for 5 years and love it! It is evident that education, professional growth, and job satisfaction are a top priority for BHS! Amazing management!
A great place to learn
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIFebruary 6, 2018
productive and friendly environment. The faculty and administration allow for learning and new experiences. The culture was good in the teaching of patient care. the hardest part of the job was the pace and storing large amounts of information.
Pros
Love the environment and people their. the faculty made sure to make you grow in the field.
Cons
no room for growth financially.
Company has moved to Mexico
Occupational Health Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Avon, indianapolisOctober 11, 2017
Don't work there. Great pay per hour, that's it. Workplace culture was not what I was used to. Pay was good, but couldn't trust co workers, they would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.
Pros
$ per hr was great
Cons
Mean boss
Contract job
Occupational Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Croydon, PASeptember 27, 2017
This was a contract position and I learned a great deal in a short amount of time. The physician and other nurses are very dedicated at the location where I was.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Contract job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford, MIMay 9, 2016
Long hour days not very busy, I learned many new things while working there just not busy enough for me, 10 hour shifts and only seen maybe 5 patient daily.
Organization that places you on the right career path
Regulatory Compliance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 6, 2015
This company places an employee accurately with a great organization that highlights their experience and education. I have been allowed to grow in my recent position and learning more responsibilities on a continuous basis. I couldn't ask for a better fit.
Pros
Professional and friendly environment
Learning environment
Registered Nurse-Occupational (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 19, 2014
Contractor with different sites. People in the manufacturing plants are nice, but management is poor.
Horrible Company to work for
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INNovember 14, 2013
Horrible Company and Horrible Management. Company that the contract was for is an excellent company to work for if only you could apply through them without having to go through BHS. BHS has a horrible team in place in Collierville, TN.
Pros
Great contracts close to home.
Cons
Horrible Management
It was a diciplin of nursing I very much enjoyed as an occupational health nurse
Night Shift Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Contracted through BHS for Carrier PlantSeptember 25, 2012
I was a night shift staff nurse from 5:30pm to 3:30am. When I first arrived I helped to catch up the employees that were there for first aid. I then helped to resolve any issues @ the medical dept window concerning time off or points the employees acquired. Everything was documented as soon as possible. If there were any workman's comp claims during the night; the employee was assessed & then treated accordingly. Any trauma that took place was first priorty (ie. fractures, falls, heart issues, amputations). Other employees came in regularly each evening for B/P checks, diabetic monitoring, OTC meds & two week follow up treatments for a muscle pain or injury. Hearing & vision testing was done on each shift, with the night shift nurse doing the night shift employees testing. PIV, DOT, & Braziers/Welders physicals were done every night as needed. An occasional dug or urine screening was done. New Hire physicals were done on day shift when I worked day shift hours. I was appointed the Short-term disability claims coordinator, however, I also helped with the other workman's comp, & family medical claims. The medical dept also gave annual flu shots, arranged for mammograms to be done on site, & every shift did as much teaching & education on the importance of stretching, nutrition, & rest for the employees as possible. I was the only night shift nurse for over a year and I learned to prioritize well. I got along well with the plant management. I also learned much about occupational nursing while there, and wanted to learn more had I decided to stay.
Pros
i was able to use my traige experience, i was pretty much my own manager since i was the only night shift nurse, i got to know the employees & liked many of them very much, the nursing care was more focused on preventive care rather than acute illnesses
Cons
being the only night shift nurse-the work could be sometimes overwhelming, no one wanted to work my shift if i needed an evening off, overtime requirements become unreasonable (requiring i work 60 hr weeks, every other week without compromise)
Okay Company
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TXAugust 28, 2012
Okay Company. Teamwork excellent. Awsome Company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Business Health Solutions, PC. Our community is ready to answer.

Business Health Solutions, PC Reviews by Location