Business Support Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great, great place to work!
Administrative Assistant/Verbatim Hearing Reporter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2018
Nice, kind people to work with. Fast paced, never a boring day. I am always busy and I love it! I have learned so much with the company and management. Meeting different people everyday judges, attorneys, lawyers, and clients. Working and assisting the judges with hearings and helping people at the same time.
Pros
Good money, fast paced.
Cons
No healthcare or benefits, self employed and have to find your own insurance/401k.
No job security
Reporter (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee flMarch 9, 2018
The judges you meet are great. There are no benefits, no holiday pay, no job security. You are independent contractors so if they decide in a year they want to out source you job. People who dedicated 10 years just let go. They took 20 dollars per case away from the reporter with the new company. The company posting this job
Pros
Judges are nice people
Cons
No job security, if they will decide to take money away yhen you have no contol
Contract Employment
VIDEO HEARING REPORTER (Current Employee) –  Memphis , TNDecember 8, 2017
It is not for everyone. This job only pays per case heard. It is fast paced and most part you stay busy, but there are the day's you come in and it is slow. I love working around all the new faces everyday and the ALJ's that are there are fantastic and makes your job enjoyable .
Cons
Paid per case not per hour
Not enough hours...
Telemarketing Sales (Former Employee) –  Palatine, ILOctober 18, 2017
Not enough work or hours. Pay wasn't the best.
Had to look for more hours and pay from a different company. Though this work at home job helped me grow into another sales/calls position
Excellent business
Verbatim Hearing Reporter (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC lSeptember 29, 2017
Working here you will not regret working for such a relaxed position. Yes it's an independent contractor position but you basically set your days to work around your schedule.
Pros
Excellent staff
Cons
No benefits
Very Interesting job
Video Hearing Recorder (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 21, 2017
I enjoy working for this company, days are flexable, but few. Low stress, the Judges, Vocational Experts and Lawyers I worked with are very nice to work with.
Pros
flexability
Cons
not for someone that needs full time work
Wonderful job, but no job security, and low hours
Verbatim Court Hearing Monitor (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 23, 2017
Verbatim Hearing Reporter is a great job and you work with lots of amazing people. No benefits. Very light work scheduling. BSS is very flexible with your life events and work.
Pros
Caring and involved management, interesting work, low stess job, company works with you to accomodate their scheduling requirements around your life events
Cons
Not enough scheduled work, no benefits, no job security
Interesting Work
VHR (court reporter) (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 22, 2017
The pay is very good. The work is interesting and challenging enough so as not to be boring. At the present time, there are not enough work days for me, but I am told this could change.
Pros
Very interesting work.
Cons
You only work 1-2 days per week at most.
Variety is the spice of live
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 22, 2016
Loved the variety. No single day was the same as any other. Welcomed the chance to learn and grow from the different opportunities that presented themselves.
Pros
Self-scheduling
A rewarding place to work
Quick Books Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, WISeptember 28, 2015
I worked in an Adult Family Home with six clients. I also worked on the computer using Quick Books, entering all the business expenses for the Adult Family Home. I occasionally transported clients to appointments (i.e. hair cut). I cared for clients, got them breakfast and lunch. Cleaned the kitchen and home. Ensured they had a clean environment to live in.
Pros
Free lunches, great clients.
Cons
Clients pass