Business Talent Solutions Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
Highly productive work environement, relaxed and supportive team!
SR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 4, 2019
I have worked at BTS since they opened. I am proud of the ethics and commitment to assist clients with their dream career. Since we only work with direct hire positions we take pride in making sure opportunities match long term career objectives for both the employee and employer. we are a team oriented firm always striving to give the best service.
Pros
experienced and knowlegable recrutiers, only permanent direct hire positions, no cost to candidates, strong ethics and service approach
Excellent Environment, Collaborative Team
Communications Coordinator (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 3, 2019
During my time working with Business Talent Solutions, I have found the team to be very communicative and collaborative.
Since I work remotely, communication with the rest of the team is key. Luckily, all of my questions are addressed quickly and thoroughly.

Through working with BTS, I have learned more about the recruiting field and am constantly impressed with our recruiters and their ability to match candidates with jobs.
Pros
work/life balance
Fantastic recruiting firm
Controller (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 2, 2019
The recruiters at Business Talent Solutions are amazing. They have been in this business for years and they are very good at what they do. I highly recommend working with this firm. They are the best in this business.
Pros
Collaborative team
Loved working here, great job out of college
Part-time Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 1, 2019
I worked as a part-time receptionist for Business talent solutions and learned many great skills including how to write a resume that is worth reading. I received great education and strategies that would help me excel in any position. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Pros
learning, set-schedule, experienced staff
Fantastic Recruiters! Best in the Biz!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 27, 2017
If you want to work with a professional recruiter who has been in the industry for years, these are the ladies you want to contact! I have seen countless applicants placed in long-term careers using them.

I came to them as an applicant myself over 10 years ago, was placed internally and haven't left! They have endless wisdom in their field. I recommend Business Talent Solutions to all of my friends, family and other professionals I meet.

These recruiters are Impressive!