buy buy BABY Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Okay
Baby registry consultant (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJuly 13, 2018
Its an okay job to work for. Offered a lot of overtime but do not get comfortable here you'll be complacent. Use this jobs as extra money but not your main money
Fun place to work, learn new skills,practice customer service, and meet different people
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 10, 2018
Typical day included stocking the floor, remerchandising, cashier,providing customer service, placing orders. I learned how to meet and direct customers to their needs. Hardest part was helping customers when busy and being able to cover the entire department. Most enjoyable was creating registries and seeing different cultured customers.
Pros
Occasionally provides lunch, flexible hours, employee discount
Cons
no benefits for part-time
Good Part- Time Job
Stock Replenishment Associate (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 10, 2018
It's a good part- time job. Would not recommend for someone with physical injuries because there is a lot of heavy lifting and going up and down ladders.
Very nice Atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 1, 2018
It was a awesome place to work i loved my discount here I enjoyed some of my Co-workers and my customers were so awesome I definitely enjoyed my job description.
Pros
The pros are the discounts
Cons
I didn’t have to to hard
Best Learning and growing experience just unfortunately temporary
Basics Department Lead (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJune 28, 2018
I Loved this job but unfortunately things turn out more hectic when it is fast paced. I handled it very well and worked my butt off! It was honestly very worth it but I had better opportunities and i established a connection for future advancements. A great experience but honestly very stressful to some extent. Pro's and cons are endless but beneficial in every way.
Such a great company to work for!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAJune 28, 2018
I definitely enjoyed my time at buy buy baby! I got the training I needed and it’s definitely like working like a team! I always looked forward to going to work haha!
Pros
Breaks, flexibility, great environment, friendly
Productive and fun learning environment
Cashier/CDs Expert (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 25, 2018
Fast past job. Everything needed to know about baby and toddlers. Its a baby store so i learned a lot about strollers and other baby needs. Management was always on top of workers. Very stressful with shoppers. Helping customers find what they needed at the end of the day was nice.
Productive and fun with awesome customer service.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 22, 2018
Great and friendly people to work with. Everyone who works at Buy Buy Baby has great customer service skills and lots of knowledge about products and safety.
The hardest part of this job was constantly changing floor displays. However, the best part of the job was helping all the clients find exactly what they needed and being able to educate them.
Family friendly
FRONT END SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJune 10, 2018
They were flexible with hours and accommodating. They were clear about their goals for each business day and informed us if we had reached said goals by closing.
Productive work place
Customer Service Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH 45040June 8, 2018
Fast paced
good learning opportunities, but not very good or job advancement
annual reviews were given and raises would follow if appropriate.
Overall a good place to work for
Fun and fast paste
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2018
Team work is the key at buy buy baby. The managers are awesome and always there if you need them. Everyone works as a team and noone is judged. It is a very successful store.
Great work environment, everyone is like family
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALMay 28, 2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed working at buybuy Baby. It has taught me so much about customer service. With a culture that strives to be better than the competition, there is always something new to learn.
Fun place to work at if your in high school or beginning college
Registry Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 25, 2018
No room for advancement you stay in one position. Personally loved the people and the environment but it did not provide me with what I needed which was advancing in the career.
Pros
Great friendly environment
Cons
No room to advance
Not a difficult job, however poorly managed
RTV Clerk (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJMay 19, 2018
The job is not exceedingly hard however management is poor and the lack of staff was a constant stress. Never had any proper training rather it was impromptu training barely scratching the surface of the job. Most of the skills i learned were from upper management visits.
Great workplace!
Registry Lead/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 16, 2018
They believe in a customer based culture. Co-workers are truly involved in creating the best experience for everyone. True work family. Great training opportunities and willingness to work around your abilities. Fantastic work experience.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Little to no chance of moving up the ladder
Socialize with many people.
Registry Lead (Former Employee) –  West Hills, CAMay 16, 2018
Must have open scheduale, walk a lot and able to lift heavy boxes . Must be great with people and learn many diffrent products. Helps to have some knowledge about babys development or ever personal opinions are ask.for a lot ny many new moms to be .
Pros
Lots of happy moms to be
Cons
Lots of stressed moms to be
skip it
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYMay 9, 2018
you will be able to make a living by will not work life balance. good systems in place but are not executed. lacks employee culture and opportunities for advancement.
great place
Basics Department Expert Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 7, 2018
great company to work for and the higher people do love to see you advance and learn new things... i love the customers i have met some very interesting people working
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 6, 2018
It’s a fast paced work site. people in from the moment the clock strikes 9 til it’s time to close. There plenty of things to do if you feel like you’ve done everything on your list plenty of departments to help.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short staff
It’s a fun place to work..
Customer Service Representative, cashier (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTMay 4, 2018
It’s one thing to discuss an employee to a manager, but to do it with other employees is not professional. I truly loved working there despite the pay, and no benefits and no paid lunches.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Don’t mess up or everyone will know, no benefits, no appreciation for employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at buy buy BABY. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight