buy buy BABY Employee Reviews

Not bad not great
Recie (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MANovember 17, 2018
Your experiences will vary on a day to day basis in an environment where you don’t know what to expect in your day to day operations. But the job itself is simple and easy to do.
Pros
Flexible
Great work enviroment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 14, 2018
great work enviroment. Lots of fun to work here. Get to know a lot about products for children and moms. Ask a lot of you but with guidance is great to work with and for.
Poor Managment
Registry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Township of Deptford, NJNovember 14, 2018
Management took advantage of hard workers. No benefits. No breaks but one 30 min lunch during an 8hr shift. Barely any training. Not a place I would work at again
Pros
Good for students
Cons
one short break, managment, pay, benefits, training
horrible company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  virginiaNovember 13, 2018
I strongly don't recommend working with this company. No employee appreciation. No maternity leave given to associates. The training is poor due to under staffing and lack of care from the Bed Bath and Beyond managers that have moved over to this company.
Pros
Cons
everything
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 13, 2018
Great management team. Staff on the other hand not so friendly. Old employees don’t make the new employees feel welcomed. The company itself is great they offer discounts that you can use at the sister stores
Stop and Go kind paced place to work.
Gear Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 8, 2018
-Stop and Go kind of pace, very easy to Forget or make mistakes and mistakes are not easily forgiven there.
-Does provide good hours the employee that does his job well.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Flexible Schedule
Furniture Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2018
I really love working here. Co workers are very nice.managers come right away when we need them. The pay is ok I got a raise within 3 months. but other then that the job is okay.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay and short breaks
fun and upbeat work environment
Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 26, 2018
Buy Buy Baby was a good place to work out, the work environment was great, management was supportive and willing to listen to any concerns we had. over all a great place to work for.
Very Fub job to work at
Furniture Sale associate (Current Employee) –  Augusta-Richmond County, GAOctober 24, 2018
Everyday there was something new to expect with the cusotmers. They made the day go great. Management of the company was great, I learned so many things from them .With the help of our management team , they made the job very comfortable and easy to understand.
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 24, 2018
At Buy Buy Baby, I have gained skills not only for working but for the real world. My coworkers and I work together as a family to carry out needs for customers. Management is great and they are very flexible with your schedule and availability. I couldn't have picked a better place for my first job.

Want to know more about buy buy BABY?

Ask a question
Summary
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXOctober 20, 2018
Fast pace, on feet majority of time. Only get lunch break if you work 6.5 hours a day. Have to be able to work weekends and holidays. have to put in a request to be off fifteen days in advance.
Pros
Part-time no over time
Cons
Have to be able to work weekends and holidays
fun place but no advancement and they don't pay well
Customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Huntington Station, NYOctober 20, 2018
not bad but wouldn't go back. i have the right personality for the job but they don't pay much and as a student it was hard to live on that. i enjoyed the camaraderie but besides that there was no possibility for advancement.
Pros
good environment and great management
Cons
low pay
Good pleace to work when your a parent
Gear/ sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAOctober 18, 2018
The job is amazing, managers try to work with any problem you have. You are trained thoroughly. Any and all questions are answered by managers. Everyone works as a team.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Hours
Not a great company to work for
Furniture Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 3, 2018
Imagine coming to work day after day only to realize the company you worked so hard for would replace you without a second thought. You give everything and receive nothing in return.
Fast Paced
Registry Consultant (Former Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLSeptember 23, 2018
Enjoyed working with customers in many different areas of the store in coordinating their special arrival. Very fast paced and organizational skills are a must.
Pros
Working with customer
Cons
Lack of hours
Stressful environment for workers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 22, 2018
If you take your role seriously, you will be very stressed out, however, the people working there will become like a family to you. We all try to help each other out the best that we can. Some of the new managers do not meet eye to eye, so you could be punished simply for the fact that managers are not on the same page. Although the customer service is the greatest I have ever seen and I am proud to work for a company that values the customer more than the money, it is simply not worth giving your all to a company that does not pay what you deserve.
Pros
Flexible schedule, coworkers helpfulness
Cons
not paid enough
Stay away
Customer service Part time Permanent (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 17, 2018
Some of the leads treat you like you are a bad little child. They are lazy and rude. A few nice co workers but a few crazies too. Seriously. You don't get many hrs either. They really should do drug test and criminal background checks but they dont.
Pros
Cons
Work with mean co workers who treat you terribly.
Productive work envrironment
Senior Operations/HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 17, 2018
Productive work environment with opportunities to travel while training. In house ongoing training provided for all employees with growth and development opportunities.
good company
Furniture Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 10, 2018
It can be fun, but its also very busy during evenings and weekends. I loved everything about my role in furniture except the lifting from the stockroom to the customers car. Its very exhausting especially if you have any medical problems(bad back, knees)
Pros
good home work balance, good money if you get hours, nice staff, great management, overall good company
Cons
hard to switch departments, short breaks, ladders, heavy lifting if your in the furniture or carseat/stroller departmennt
productive and decent work culutre
Customer Service and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 9, 2018
I love the culture and management. Awesome teamwork. Gained Good sales and customer service knowledge. But Salary is too low. I wish I could get the good salary and fulltime job with all benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at buy buy BABY. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight