BWF Envirotec Employee Reviews

Hard work 7 days a week
Laborer Worker (Former Employee) –  Oak Grove, MONovember 7, 2017
You work 7 days a week and get picked on for tryin to take a day off. You get days off if you work fast enough to get to the next job before it starts up, but you also have travel days as well,
Pros
Pay, see the United States
Cons
No Days Off
Excellent work enviroment.
Account Manager - Lead point of contact (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYApril 29, 2017
BWF Envirotec is a wonderful company and they truly care about their employee's. The most enjoyable part of my job was the wonderful people and the president of the company. This is a semi small company which makes you feel like family.The company was moving into a different direction which did not include my position. I would highly recommend this company to anyone! I hated to have to depart from this company but I will always look at BWF Envirotec as one of the best work places to work at!
Pros
small company, great employees and awesome president and nice work enviroment
Cons
training could be improved by a few of the managers
Family place to work
Estimator/Project Assistant/CS for MMT (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYMay 25, 2016
My typical day is coming in and checking emails, and looking for any rush orders or issues that may have occurred the night before. If there are events that have happened I process everything and gather all information needed to get the project on the schedule.
If there is not, I continue from the prior days estimates and projects events. Some of the obstacles that I may face is waiting on other employees to get me the information I need to do my job. The most enjoyable part of my job, is I know I am getting another company up and running again, or keeping them running.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Benefits are not great, I only get 2 weeks paid vacation, no sick time, or personal time. We do not get raises or evaluations every year.