BWI Group Employee Reviews

It Productive and Fun place working here
Senior HIL Validation Engineer / Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIJune 16, 2018
Awesome place for work and fun and .. company drive by Mission and vision .. I love part of this company as a contractor

This will a great opportunity for me with this organization to grow and learn and teach the all technical and ethical and have a lot of fun at work
Pros
Good place learning and teaching
Cons
Na
Not for a long term career
Plant Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  ChihuahuaMay 9, 2018
This company develops employees right, you learn many things in your position, even cross-departmental. However, a small company that still has a long way to go in terms of benefits and HR.

I liked that for being small, my opinions and improvement ideas mattered, and many were taken in place. Although hard to negotiate with managers, who are comfortable with the status quo.
Pros
Give free (limited) autonomy
Cons
Bad food, bad compensation structure
Sucessful Organization that is growing rapidly
Global IFRS Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 30, 2018
This is a fast pace corporation that allows individuals to grow and try new opportunities. As a global organization you need to be able to work outside normal business hours for global conference calls. The organization promotes cooperation within groups and locations.
manufacturing weld engineer
Manufacturing/ Weld Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 27, 2018
experienced engineering staff, traveled to Mexico often with not so great securities, too much tavel, not enough resources, launches came in spurts like 8 product launches at once
Pros
experienced engineering staff
Cons
too much travel
Data centric, great work culture.
Data Validation Intern (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OHMarch 15, 2017
You are essentially given an engineer to follow and learn from. My manager was great and I learned a lot but whenever my engineer got busy I would have quite a bit of down time :[
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Very busy so sometimes you feel rushed and overwhelmed.
Excellent company
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 7, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Good work environment. Most other lab techs, engineers, and managers care a lot about their coworker's work, comfort, and safety.
Pros
Company culture, work with big auto company names, well-known lab throughout the auto industry.
Great place to Co-Op at and learn real world skills that can not be found in the classroom.
Mechanical Engineering Co-Op for Foundation Brakes (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OHApril 29, 2013
I have had the benefit of Co-Oping for both the braking and suspension divisions of BWI Group. I am very pleased with my experience at BWI Group. Everyone I have met or worked with has been very nice. Even though I am only a Co-Op I feel I have been given jobs that serve a real purpose to the company and not just busy work to fill up time. I have gained valuable social skills from my Co-Op experience that one could not learn in a classroom.