BWI Employee Reviews

The entire management team is from Arkansas
pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMarch 13, 2018
Drugs and dumbness rule the management team, no outsiders stand a chance of promotion, and if you buck the system, you are gone, there is never anything except cut throat behavior.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
no insurance its a scam, buddy system arkansas click
Ok
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXDecember 22, 2017
It was good work but the management was awful they were the worst at motivating people to wanna do well there. You basically just look forward to your breaks everyday
ok place if your fine with the bare minim
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Nash, TXNovember 12, 2017
If you like just having a job with a pay cap and no growth this is the place for you. you will get your 40 hours but that is it. the manger treats the cost of living increase as a "prominence rise" witch it is not right.
Pros
job security
Cons
everything
Sucks
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 5, 2017
this company does not know what they are doing at all management is horrible to work with and rude and disrespectful to their employees and treat you like a slave.
Great coworkers and supervisor
Access Floor Installer (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, NESeptember 27, 2017
When I got there, we would have a short meeting. Then start work. I would either hand the tiles to someone to install or they would hand them to me. I learned how to install access floors.
example
Driver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 4, 2017
A typical day at BWI includes getting to work on time. It also includes putting in a hard days work. It includes doing the job well. It includes doing your best.
ok
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2017
It was a great place to work. I really like the people and the work. I am happy to have had the experience and worked there. Ok atmosphere. Boss was an ok person.
Disorganized and stressfull
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MS 39209June 14, 2017
A typical day includes a lot of micro-management.
They have no plan for advancement within the company.
The work culture consist of sects of people not completing their work assignments.
The most enjoyable part of the day is lunch
Very busy, productive workplace
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJFebruary 22, 2017
A typical day at work very busy, lots of overtime. Everyone is very friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job everyone works together well.
Fast Pace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 18, 2016
Typical day requires placing and taking orders. Making calls to customers and ensuring items are priced correctly and ship properly.
Pros
kept busy
Cons
Healthcare
It was an okay work experience
Second Year Electrical Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 15, 2016
Everything that involved field workers was fine, but upper management had too many issues. I understand that no company is perfect, but you cannot keep messing up people's checks, and think you can get away with it.
Fun fast past working environment.
Fueler (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 17, 2016
In charge of fueling plans with the right amount of fuel and getting them off there gate in time.
I learned about fueling aircrafts and how they operate.
Fun and helpful co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is working in inclement weather.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to travel.
Stressful Job
Dollar Thrifty Car Rental Return Representative (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDNovember 5, 2015
Very demanding and stressful job
No team work nor organization
Fast paced environment
Great for those who get bored easily
life changing
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 9, 2015
This job was life changing since it allowed me to provide more for my family by challenging me to be the best loader ever and offering a chance to move up in the company.
Nice working environment
Upgrade Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIMarch 23, 2015
This is my second times to do SAP project for BWI Group Inc from September 2014 to January 2015. The first project was done in 2010-2011. Overall, BWI is very nice working place. My task is to upgrade SM7.01 to 7.1 with Service Desk converted to Incident Management. There are challenges with critical issues in the project. The project control and process management is very reasonable. They always listen us to address issues and requests carefully to overcame all difficulties to get the project done smoothly.
Fun place to work at
Shipping and Receiving Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 10, 2015
This was a very fun place to work for. I started on the evening shift pulling orders and loading trucks. Then I got promoted to dayshift unloading trucks and unloading rail carts.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Hours
Busy days
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MDDecember 12, 2014
Vital signs, urine drug screen, breath alcohol tests, hair collects, finger printing, audiogram, phlebotomy, injections, spirometery, medication administration, EKG's, stress testing, assisting with minor surgery and examinations, administrative duties & training of new and current employees of any changes or responsibilities within the company.

I learned how to assist in minor surgery, stress testing and the different types of physicals that different companies wanted.

The hardest part was how busy it could get. Not really having a set time to clock out.

I loved the doctors and staff.
Productive working environment with good learning opportunities.
Mechanics Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nash, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Typical work days involved pre-maintenance inspections, to ensure vehicle safety and work capability. Changing parts and components as needed for vehicle stability and safety which is a big part of BWI overall operation. I've learned a great deal working under the maintenance department. The hardest part of the is keeping up with cleanliness of the vehicles for deadline preparations. There are a lot trucks in the fleet and meeting the requests of the drivers and the company seems like a overwhelming task.
Pros
Company functions
Cons
Working outside department of maintenance on other sections despite busy schedule.
Another number one company
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2014
Good place to work and good team and Good technology. Good career.
it was a nice work place
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 24, 2014
everyone was please with the way I put work together for the i'll have everything in order for my workers when they come in we did the work and left every day on time it was not like that till I put the plain together