C&B Piping

Working at C&B Piping: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Its a decent places has pros and cons. Just like anywhere.

Overall, it was good. HR guy is of great help and assistance. Overall a good guy. Plant manager is a great guy to work for. Assistant plant manager was good too. Can't say much for my direct supervisor tho. Couldn't get on same page. A good place to pitch a tent, but not build a house.

Productive and fulfilling workplace

Great place to work and the people you work for and with are top notch. Satisfying pay and the work isn't at all bad nor boring. Great on the job training.

Pros

The people

Cons

The drive from where i live was a bit too far.

C&B Piping insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

Horrible

ManagementIn general, managers at C&B Piping don’t care for employeesCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at C&B Piping is not badOverallMy experience working at C&B Piping horrible

Okay place to work if you don't mind working outdoors

Worked outside rain or shine, It's a very nasty job so if you do not like getting dirty, this place is not for you. High pressure work place with management breathing down your neck all the time

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Management issues, dirty work, work enviroment

nice company

i enjoyed working for this company. it added value to my work history. weather conditions werent the best. had a pretty nice boss all around good group of people to work for

Fun an safe work place

A regular day at work is alright. Its layed back for the most part. Time consuming because of all the little details though. Management is alright could be better though.

pushed employees to much

Unrealistic expectations of performance with very little communication. There was no caring or compassion for employee's. No bonus's or incentives except for "we get to keep our jobs".

Pros

a job

Cons

no communication

Hard Worker

The people i worked with was awesome I found some good friends in the company the hardest part of the job was them putting on night shift the most enjoyable part of the job was making new friends

One great company

work environment was muddy with 10 ton forklift moving constantly. There were two paint shops, one fabrication shop, and the main office. we celebrated every federal holiday, with either the day off or a bonus. Christian based company with great employees under there wings. I was the main painter. I paint at least 100 pipes per day, and that's a slow day. Also, I am in charge of getting the pipes moved and stocked properly so my booth can be reloaded.

Pros

bonus holiday checks

Cons

drop dental insurance you can never get it again

Very Productive Strict on policy

Great place to work if you don't like to work then it is not the place for you. very productive place very strict on policy. must be there on time preferably early, steal toe boots is a must if you don't have any you will be sent home.

dead end job

No advancement is available. The machines were all out of date, and needed replacing as they were breaking down every other day. Overtime was not an option, it was a requirement. Wage raises were rare and pathetic when they occured.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Equipment was out of date

Average Laborer Job

C & B Piping was a good job to have on my resume, I learned a lot of good skills there. I was young when I got the job and I am thankful that I had the opportunity to work there and learn how to manage a fast paced job.

Pros

Nice co-workers.

Cons

Didn't last long enough

exciting

we always worked on something new. it was an exciting job with daily challenges

Pros

the work

Cons

getting laid off

Common questions about C&B Piping

Answered by current and former employees at C&B Piping

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C&B Piping. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits