C&J Energy Services Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 209 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryEnergy, Mining & Utilities
Salary estimated from 123 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 75 questions about working at C&J Energy Services. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from C&J Energy Services employees.
Insights from 122 Indeed users who have interviewed with C&J Energy Services within the last 5 years.
They ask your experience level and then they ask you about your goals and achievements in Life
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at C&J Energy Services?Published on May 24, 2021
- C&J Energy Services