C&L Tiling Employee Reviews

If you work hard, you will be taken advantage of.
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Timewell, ILMay 1, 2019
C&L is a great place to work, if you are comfortable in kissing managements behind and stabbing your coworkers in the back. The pay scale is not at all even, after 5 years I only recieved 1 raise while people hired in off the street making more than me. If you are a hard worker, you will end up doing all the work while others that are paid more stand around and talk and take a countless number of smoke breaks. Mcdonalds would be a better place to work. I sincerely do not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
General employees are pretty good people
Cons
Management is horrible, unfair comensation.
days are changing as do the seasons
shipping/ receiving specialist (Current Employee) –  Timewell, ILFebruary 26, 2018
Our work days here vary day by day. Spring and Fall are our biggest seasons, being that we are mostly an agricultural based business. We do however have a commercial side which we ship to throughout the year.
Every order is important and you have to follow and pay attention to every detail, because throughout the course of that day, orders change, directions may change, timing may change. You have to keep on top of it.
Everything is subject to change at a moments notice, so it's a challenge. Keeps you on your toes!
Pros
pizza for reward for no accidents
Cons
no regular bonuses or raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C&L Tiling. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7