C&S Staffing, LLC Employee Reviews

Bad company
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 26, 2018
They will put you through 40/50 hours of training. Expect you to answer every phone call even after 6pm. For the training I got paid NOTHING!!!! I was promised a entire area by where I live, then when it was time to start all of a sudden they only had two people for me! Both over an hour away. For the amount of work this is, you will be making about $8-$12 an hour. After the visits, the driving time, and the documentation time. Stay far AWAY from this company! They are liars with many broken promises. They do NOT offer benefits to part time employees and they also make you sign a contract that they can deny benefits to you even when you’re full time! Know what you’re getting into.
Cons
Excellent Career opportunity with the availability for advancement
Cate Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXSeptember 5, 2018
I have worked with C and S staffing for going on three years and it is quite literally the best job I have ever had in my 15 year nursing career. I have done home health for the majority of this time and feel that the paperwork and amount of time spent charting is very comparable to home health but with better pay. In the nursing profession you generally feel like you are just a number or a workhorse for the owners bottom line. I can assure you with this company you will not feel like that. The managers are some of the most amazing nurses and people I have ever known!! I have never felt more valued then I do here. The owners of the company truly care about you as an employee and a person....every company I have worked for previously l barely knew the owners names. Finding new employment is always like taking a chance.....trust me take this one!!!
Pros
Management, incentives, work environment that feels like home
Cons
Have yet to find any
fast expanding company
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  crosby, texasAugust 19, 2018
ive been working for c and s for almost 2 years! i love the company its been expanding rapidly. lots of improvments and changes occuring but will be worth it in the end to make our jobs easier. you must have great time management and be able to work indpendently on the feild and manage your charting time properly so you can relax rest of your day. my manger and auditor are very helpful and friendly easy to talk to regarding any issues or concerns. i love working for c and s staffing!
Pros
flexible hours, work from home, great pay
Cons
must have time management, check emails frequently, drive about 30, 000miles year
Amazing management with many learning opportunities
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 17, 2018
Hands down, the best job I have ever had! Great management and owners that truly care for you as a person.. not just another employee! Great benefits!
Pros
Management, owners, coworkers, little extras
Best job ever!
nurse (Current Employee) –  Whitesboro, TXAugust 16, 2018
It’s not an easy job, but it is rewarding with supportive management and training. If you want to learn and do a good job, they will work with and support you. The company is made up of people who genuinely care for each other and want to see one another succeed, as well as taking care of the clients.
Pros
Caring owners and managers
Great Company
LVN (Current Employee) –  Columbus, TXAugust 16, 2018
Management is amazing, they are nice and helpful. Available always during work hours. The owner is hands on and involved with the day to day operations. Family environment. Flexible hours. The work and training in the beginning is worth it overall in the long run. Great company! Highly recommend! Love my job!
Pros
Great support
Wolves in sheeps clothing
Field Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Whitesboro, TXMay 22, 2018
This company is all about the bottom line and getting the visits done. Things that weren't required or done in the past is now being ask to be done. They will lie to their member's as long as it prevents the bottom line from going in the RED; they will do whatever it takes to retain members.
Pros
You meet a lot of people/cultures
Cons
Cut throat
company did not deliver as promised
RN Care Manager (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXFebruary 26, 2018
This company promised that I would be taking over a case load from a nurse that had left but instead gave that case load to other nurses and did not deliver promises made at employment
Pros
Cons
Bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C&S Staffing, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.