C&W Services Employee Reviews

great
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 16, 2018
It a good company, the management are flexible with the hours, the only part is that the job are temporary, you get to learn a lot new things, i enjoyed working with them
Solid Company with wonderful people.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85034July 6, 2018
This is a solid company with great people. Unfortunately, at the site level there is not much room for advancement and you are fighting for your job every three years as contracts come up for renegotiation. While C&W Services fights for contracts on the basis of quality and cost, often customer's are just looking at cost.
Pros
Great people, ethical, good benefits & pay
Cons
lack of job security, lack of advancement
July 10, 2018

Thank you for your positive comments about our people, ethics and compensation -- and our focus on the quality of service we provide not just the cost. Many of our clients are longstanding customers as a result, even when they are required to rebid contracts as part of their regulatory compliance or procurement policies. We're glad to have you on the team!

safety first and do it right the first time
mechanic (Former Employee) –  White, GAJuly 5, 2018
This is a good job with pay fair for the work excepted. It is however a contract company and could be out bid or just fired at any time without a notic.
July 10, 2018

We are extremely proud of our safety record, and thank you and all employees past and present who help keep our workplaces safe every day.

great company to stay
Account Director (Current Employee) –  Manatí Municipio, PRJuly 4, 2018
Excellent professional organization, people oriented, customer service is the priority. Salary is very competitive, good set of benefits, opportunity for professional growth
July 10, 2018

We're so glad your experience with C&W Services is such a positive reflection of what we try to be as an employer every day! Glad to have you on the team!

Fast multi tasking job
Sr. Facility Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Dodge, IAJune 25, 2018
I love my job doing what I do. My days go by quick as I am always busy and the days are never the same. Everyday is a learning experience. Management help support the employees to advance.
June 26, 2018

We're very glad to hear you love what you do! C&W Services features employees on our web site (https://cwservices.com/blog). We'd love to learn more about what you do on a daily basis and include you on our web site. Please reach out to me via culture@cwservices.com with your contact information if you're interested. Thank you!

Exciting while it lasted
Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJune 23, 2018
Self rewarding and wish I still had a job with them but because I was not willing to relocate I was let go. My boss let me run my account and it did well until the plant decided to shut down.
Muy bueno
Cleaning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 22, 2018
Muy divertido trabajar para esta empresa, espero tener una nueva oportunidad
Pros
Si
June 26, 2018

¡Gracias por tu amable comentario! Estamos contentos de tenerte en nuestro equipo.

They talk a big game but everyone is the same, just learning.
Amazon Robotics Technician 1 (Former Employee) –  Etna, OHJune 15, 2018
Amazon is great but demanding. Amazon has a fun, laid back but busy culture. I loved Amazon employees.The facility is open 24/7/362. Worked here for under a year. Pay is low as a level 1 but if you,re looking to start into industrial maintenance it's a good stepping stone. People are promoted based on whether they like you and if there is an open position. Most managers have little management education or experience. Not all are bad. They talk about training for upward mobility but they never have time for it. Most (higher paid) positions are already taken so don't expect to move up. You may have to transfer to a different facility. Some people have made out like bandits others get nothing much. Management sits around the offices bad mouthing techs and tooting their own horns. If your one of those techs your not going anywhere.Was not paid my vacation time when I left. I was due over $1000. Shows you something about their financial standing. Bunch of cocky, arrogant recent high school and college grads in upper level positions because they started when the facility opened. Massive amounts of walking. 3 to 4 days off a week is great and you're going to need it because you will constantly be in pain. Must find a way to do your job while keeping production running. Work isn't hard once you get use to it. Apply to enter into a brand new facility where there are plenty of opportunities. If you are currently there and not liked, you're not going anywhere. If a conveyor is down, it will get blown out of proportion.
Pros
Training, working with Amazon
Cons
Little management, low pay, no upward mobility
Dont do it.
Office Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJune 13, 2018
Only work with C&W Services if you want a temporary job for 3-6 months. Remember, don't get confused. Cushman & Wakefield is the real estate company. they get great benefits and pay they are part of C&W Services but C&W services is the Oust Sourcing Company. Bad benefits, bad pay, bad everything. You have to pay for MATERNITY leave with C&W. No Opportunity for growth at all. Its only Office Services, Mailroom and Reception which u have to learn and do all positions but you will have the same pay which is between 12-14 an hour. The pay is low, don't think about raises its like retail raises 30 cent. You will be an employee of C&W but working in an office with another company so you are a contractor. Expect to get treated differently and be outcasted because you are at the bottom working with an outsourcing company.
Pros
No pros
June 26, 2018

We're sorry to hear that your experience is not living up to your expectations so far, and we would love the opportunity to explain our benefits in more detail. If you'd like to have a confidential dialog, please email culture@cwservices.com. Thank you.

Surprisingly well organized in the early stages of facility launch
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 11, 2018
I was asked by a coworker at a previous place of employment to check out what CW Services was offering at their new Amazon facility in my hometown. I went to one of their local hiring fairs, tested, interviewed and was offered a very well paying job on the spot. Nothing but absolute professionalism throughout the entire process, especially that the senior management team interviewed me personally! My one week orientation was well organized, very informative and I had a chance to meet many on my team. Surprisingly, all of my future maintenance managers and the big boss participated in the entire weeks training, that is something I've not seen previously in ANY place I've worked. There was also a group of people from what I think were the CW start up team who provided great insight to our roles and working at Amazon. Since then many of my fellow technicians and I have been traveling to other sites, meeting our peers, training on the actual systems that we will be responsible for maintaining. We have been traveling a lot, and although the hotels are nice, I hate being away from home, but that should be expected with so many new people and multiple training locations...don't get me wrong, I think that is pretty normal. In closing, I'm in my late 40's and have worked in a maintenance role for many years. I have never been in a place where my boss and his other managers speak so candidly about the importance of family and how that is a part of our work culture and climate. I'm excited about putting all of this together when our new building opens, and that's mostly because  more... I feel empowered to make my new team better, help us grow as a company and help out my buddies. Thanks for the opportunity to give my two cents worth.

By the way, the "rate the CEO question" below, I can't because I don't know who he is. However, I will rate what I've seen of our leaders so far, wow, these guys really care!
Pros
I feel like a part of a team, my leaders care.
Cons
Lots of travel during training, but that will slow down when we open
June 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with C&W Services. We're glad you've found a role and team that are rewarding. Empowered employees helping their teams and clients are what we strive to be every day. If you'd like to be one of the employees or teams featured on our web site (we post 2-3 blog posts a week about our great team members), please reach out to us a culture@cwservices.com. Thank you!

fast-paced client environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 9, 2018
Clients are generally nice to work for, but there are a lot of clients, and there is a lot of reporting and process changes to respond to client requests.
June 26, 2018

Thank you for giving your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve, and realize that meeting each clients' specific needs for reporting and process compliance can be challenging. If you have ideas that might help in this area, please reach out to culture@cwservices.com and we'll connect you with the right person. The Idea Machine on our intranet site (KHUB, to C&W Services folks) is also a great place to submit ideas for process improvement. Thank you!

Prodctive work place
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 9, 2018
I was employed for more than 10 years. I loved my job but i had to quit because of health issues and shift changes if not i would of stayed. Lovely people to work for .
Pros
Great co workers a d company
Cons
Shift changed to full time and night/after mifnight hours.
June 26, 2018

Thank you for your kind remarks about our people. Best wishes to you for good health. Please follow our careers page at cwservices.com or here on Indeed if you'd like to return some day!

Buen Trabajo
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 25, 2018
Este trabajo es medio tiempo en una Universidad que requiere limpieza de áreas comunes, académicas y de oficina, es repetitivo y requiere atención a pequeños detalles; se esta de pie toda la jornada laboral lo cual puede ser un poco abrumador pero como estas ocupado el tiempo te pasa rápido.
Se hace trabajo en grupo y se realizan reuniones mensuales de información de la compañía, es un ambiente ameno laboral.
Pros
Afiliación a la Unión, Seguro Dental y de Visión.
Cons
Medio Tiempo y Sin Seguro Médico Completo
Very Chaotic
Assistant Manager Facilities (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 16, 2018
disorganized group. Lack of leadership. Safety team is not the best. probably the worst place I have ever worked. The regional manager show no professionalism
Pros
Cons
Stressful workplace
Great company!
HVAC Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 11, 2018
C & W has been one of the best companies I have ever worked for in my many years in facility services. Strong team and great management with great vision!
May 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We think our employees are the best in the business! Please visit our blog at cwservices.com/blog to see stories about how colleagues throughout the company are raising the value of service for their clients. And write us at culture@cwservices.com to have your or your team's story included in a blog post.

Great Company To Work For
Facilities Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WiMay 3, 2018
I have been with C&W Services for 10 years. Good pay, very good insurance and enjoyable place to work. I actually look forward to coming into work everyday. Great client, everyday is a new challenge. I hope to work the rest of my career with C&W Services. Great management team.
Pros
Very Good Insurance, Work environment and Pay
Productive workplace
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 30, 2018
Everyday is enjoyable and I look forward to a new work week. Sometime the work load for one individual can be overwhelming but that would not stop management from adding more.
Pros
Promote within the company
Cons
To much responsibility placed on a single individual
May 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate it and ask that you please tell your friends and family to visit our careers page at https://cwservices.com to learn more about job opportunities in their area. Thank you again for your feedback, and we’re glad to have you as part of our team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Talent Acquisition Lead

Great company to work for
Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAApril 17, 2018
Great benefits and fun, enjoyable environment. In the 12 years working for C&W, I gained experience and I believe my experience working there has made me a better person in this field.
May 2, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience, and we’re glad that it was a positive one. We strive to make working here great. If any of your friends or family are looking for their next opportunity, we hope that you’ll point them toward our careers page at https://cwservices.com. Thank you again for taking the time to write.

Talent Acquisition Lead

Not a great place to work
Janitor/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  New YorkApril 15, 2018
I wouldn't recommend this company to family or friends. Compensation is very poor. Raises have been non existent across the board. There is a general lack of advancement and opportunities.
Cons
short breaks, bad healthcare, poor wages, lack of opportunity
May 2, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a negative experience, and we want to find a way to make things right. You can email me confidentially at culture@cwservices.com. Thank you for taking the time to write. Hopefully we can find a way to address this problem together.

Productive and flexible worker
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2018
Over 6 years Supervisory experience in the cleaning field
Experience operating a forklift
Experience with floor cleaning equipment such as stripping machine, Floor butter and waxing machine.
Ensure high levels of attention to detail and professionalism.
Have exceptional customer and service standards.
April 10, 2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write. Please visit our career site for job opportunities with our company: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/cw-services/en-us/
We appreciate your interest.

April 10, 2018

Thank you for your interest with C&W Services.

Please visit our career site for current list of career opportunities in your areat:

We look forward to staying connected.

Sincerely yours,
Talent Acquisition Lead

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C&W Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.4

1.8Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight