C&W Services

C&W Services Employee Reviews

United States280 reviews
Featured review
C&W Services selected this as a representative review
CW Services is a great place to work have learned a great deal with customer interactions it is a great environment for success and they have amazing leadership.
January 13, 2020
Thank you for your feedback, and for your contributions to the team!
Awesome company to work for. Managers have their act together. We were always reminded that we are Maintenance Professionals. Great group of mechanics.
Pros
Awesome staff
Cons
Busy Busy Busy
Steer clear of this place at all costs. Employees are commodities here; not people. There’s no loyalty, no support, no sense that direct management has your back. Upper management is just as bad.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Everything else.
Don’t get me wrong it is a great place to work and for the most part they take good care of their people
There a lot of changes and sometimes people drop through the cracks.

Upper Managers seem distant and elite. There seems to be no trust because all many managers cannot be trusted because of the bizarre decisions they make.

They do promote from within. It is hard to understand their choice logic.

I do exactly the same job every week. I do not know who my boss is or who to contact when i need help. But that is mainly because i dropped through the cracks. My job title changes often with out notification or discussion.

I was promised a lot but none of the promises were kept because they fired the person that was making the promises.
Pros
Good benefits. Good pay.
Cons
Lack of communication ication
So far management has been good and works with the rest of the group to build and maintain good work relationships and improve moral. They are not afraid to go to bat and stick up for you and there is able opportunity for improvement and advancement so far.
Pros
Good people, plenty of work to stay busy even during the pandemic.
Cons
Training is mostly your responsibility and is often learned online or as OJT
July 6, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you're finding the role satisfying and are finding room to grow! Welcome to the team.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
You will be paid well, but worked like a horse nonstop. Client is pampered, unrealistic and demanding. Don't expect help from corporate or for them to back you in anyway. This company is huge, chaotic and disorganized.
You can work there, but no one lasts long!
Pros
Salary
Cons
Upper management attitude and no home time
for the most part I enjoyed working for this company. But when working for them if the company you worked at did not like you. Boom you were gone for no reason.
Pros
lots of floating holidays
Cons
easily let go
En donde estoy trabajando Actualmente esta todo muy bien el problema es que hay 3 turnos de trabajando y cada turno la gente no viene a trabajar solo vienen a sentarse y despues el siguiente turno tiene que hacer trabajo extra por esas personas y el encargado de mi area como supervisor no sirve como supervisor es una persona que no esta pendiente de sus empleados tiene preferencias con empleados
Customers satisfaction is the goal from C&W Services, But the management does not support the lower management to be successful, Plus they do not gide the employees to get the job done, Bullying is the only thing we got from upper management some of them actin like a politicians, they show up to fire some other employee but to get advice on how to become better is never done. The best employee on the net is fired and the worse is steel working with the company, nonsense professional way, HR is like they don't exist to fix any matter so the upper Management is violating the employees rights all the time.
May 26, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to give more details of your experience privately, you can write confidentially to culture@cwservices.com.
Most shifts are Mon-Fri from 6am to 230pm.
typical day was spend making needed repairs and up keep of facilities

most enjoyable part of the job was working hand in hand with upper management
May 26, 2020
Thank you for your feedback, and for your continued contributions to the team and to serving our client!
Cleaning disinfect public restrooms & mop the floors, vacuum the carpet. Polish the wood furniture, high & low dusting, Dust mop the floors, wipe down
Pros
30 min lunch break
Cons
No heat., No Air conditioner
Exciting and dynamic work environment. Highly competitive and great career opportunities. Serving the Amazon account has been fulfilling and challenging at the same time.
I was hired on, ready for training. Only training I received was through a computer. No hands on training was provided. Walked into this falsely blindfolded
Pros
Competitive pay, great people to work with.
Cons
Should have been informed that i needed maintenance experience.
We are currently on furlough due to the Covid-19. But I am interested in finding employment closer to home.
A typical day here is sweeping, mopping and scrubbing floors, wiping down desks and tables.
The only thing managers in this company care about is getting whatever broke down back up and running without care for safety. Also management will expect full work to be completed when they know there is an extreme understaffing issue, and they will refuse to promote or hire to fill in vacant spots. Also there is alot of favoritism
This company was decent at the start... then it became public and the board does not care about its employees... during covid19 they separated many employees. 2 weeks into covid they let go another batch of employees with no pay and or severance.
There are definitely lots of opportunities for growth. Some of the job tasks are very repetitive, but its exciting when something new happens. There management is dedicated to see you succeed.
Many responsibility's from working on faucets to toilets changing filters on chillers to hanging whiteboards building inspection changing ballast space reconfiguration being on call completing work orders per request and preventive maintenance job is challenging yet rewarding my peers are great leaders and teamwork has been very key to our day to day work sucsess.
I loved working here! I learned safety scenarios that I never had seen in life....and now apply it to me and my life. Great flexible Management.....they really take care of you!
Its a lot of manual labor.....but someone has to do it!

Enjoyable part of this job is to work as a team....and independently.
Pros
Safety and training is awesome
Cons
manual labor is extremely repeatitive for the body!
Management needs improvement , my manager was a micro manager , which constantly interuped my daily work schedule and was not up to speed on proper management of technician on the road , vans were not equipped with proper tools to do the job efficiently.
I do not really have much of a review. Although I know that this work place is amazing to work for. They do seem to take care of the employees too. They are really stricked on times though.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at C&W Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
InHerSight Score
1.6Personal Development
2.5Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight