C&Y Global Inc. Employee Reviews

Don't know how they do it
Documentation (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJanuary 23, 2017
This is not the original company page on Indeed, I don't know how they keep doing it but it seems to get reset every time the bad stuff exploited.

I know we always have those complainers on EVERY company review but if you were to ever truly believe one of them, let it be this one.

Horrible culture, no incentives, favoritism isn't even discreet, majority of the people are wonderful at a personal level unfortunately the owners and a couple of people in the warehouse (manager and dispatcher) make it impossible to like the job or even survive for a while. No training whatsoever and of course Blane falls unto the new person everytime.

Please avoid for your own sake, unless you're just filling in between jobs.
Pros
Free lunch. Everyone's dislike of owners creates an instant bond and friendship
Cons
Owners have an untropreneur mindset for a company thats far too large, Warehouse manager points fingers instead of taking responsibility
If you're not Chinese, you don't advance. If you're not hispanic and make no wage, you have a short career.
Dispatch -- IT Support (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 22, 2015
This company pays salary employees as hourly employees.

Management is very emotional and in no way professional. If they are mad, it gets taken out on you in a very degrading manner.

I was replaced with the son of a manager at a different warehouse. They took the time to replace me with him by;

Flying him up from Houston, and paying for him to have an apartment in Dallas exclusively because he was chinese.
Pros
Free lunch every Friday
Cons
No advancement, No breaks, very unprofessional.