C Spire Employee Reviews

Wonderful company
Store Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Kosciusko, MSApril 18, 2019
Wonderful company to work for. Has it’s leaks but overall a great company. Has excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision. Pay could be more with job duties.
Everything but management was great
Network Operations Technician I (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSApril 17, 2019
Management is incompetent and hurts the company more than they help it. The entire company if full of managers who have no desire to work and only come to work so that they can get paid to sit around and do nothing.
Good Job
Customer Care/Customer Loyalty Representative (Former Employee) –  Meadville, MSApril 8, 2019
Good Benefits. Good people. Did not enjoy job but do not know the reason for not liking it. Will recommend because work is not hard but i did not enjoy job
Really depends on location
Repair Technician II (Current Employee) –  ridgelandMarch 25, 2019
The job is great, but it really depends on location. Some places are far worse to work than others. I've had some great job experiences there. I've also hated curtain location.
Pros
money
Cons
management
This company is a laughing stock
Customer Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSMarch 24, 2019
What a joke of a “company” they will realize it, when they fall. Management was so bad. Unsure how they got their position, but it wasn’t because they deserve it.
Cons
Mandatory overtime, low pay, no work/life balance
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 7, 2019
It was a great company to work for. Employee engagement. Management was amazing. Friendly employees, like a family, commute wasn't bad, tried to accommodate all of it's employees
Cspire
Sales/Marketing/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ocean Springs, MSMarch 3, 2019
I had a surgery and took leave, they never let me come back???
I loved working there but said my talk time was slow. They made fun of me because of my "accent". I always got along with my customers and never had a complaint but manager said i talked to long to my customers. I always made them feel comfortable and happy. I thought that was my goal.
Pros
Cons
Breaks
Terrible
Account Sales Rep (ASR 2) (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 28, 2019
Time wasted with very little communication. I only admit they are focused on the customer so they are great to do business with but terrible to work for.
overall good employment
Account Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 20, 2019
Work Reasonable hours closed Sundays . Good pay relative to job with commissions and lots of bonus opportunities. Good job culture. I would recommend.
Good to work
Oracle DBA/Architect (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSDecember 2, 2018
nice to work there, good tools used to enhance services, lot of activities to promote team spirit. Traditional work culture. goodplace to work. long term employment
Pros
Company promotes teamwork
Fast paced, great working environment
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Waynesboro, MSNovember 17, 2018
Working at CSpire was a good, yet challenging experience. From the time the doors opened until they closed, the store was always extremely busy. Cell/smart phones are very easy to sell because it is a very highly demanded product.
Pros
Commission and hourly pay
Cons
CSpire is not a very family-oriented company, Employees were required to work three Saturdays each month, In order to request a day off, a one month notice was required, Employees are required to stand during the entire shift
ok job no real opportunity
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSNovember 6, 2018
It is an ok job nothing to rave about.I wanted to grow with the company however their was no real opportunity to do so.My manager hired many of her old college friends and typically they were the individual that were promoted- go figure!!
The job was very fast paced but orderly
Customer service coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, MSNovember 2, 2018
What I enjoyed most about the job were my coworkers. We couldn't keep a manager but we kelp the place up and running. Everyone there were mature responsible adults...we clocked in on time and made a lot of money.
Pros
Great pay
Great company so far
Supervisor of Operations (Current Employee) –  Starkville, MSOctober 21, 2018
Need to build on Talent and opportunities for growth. Growing organization with great network assets. Opportunity to grow skills in broad range of application within industry.
C Spire is an awesome company with great potential!
Web Chat Solutions Advocate (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSOctober 19, 2018
A typical day in the life of Web Chat can range from general assistance with customer billing to a customer concern requiring network adjustments or escalations. Management is readily available for assistance and makes work with this company worth while. I have been enhanced highly in the field of working independently and hope take my skills in customer advocacy with me in my career as a hotel manager.
good place but..
Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Meadville, MSOctober 19, 2018
Cspire was a good company but not a family oriented company like they claim to be. they let one of the best employees they had go over something that was an emergency.
it's okay
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Meadville, MSSeptember 18, 2018
The benefits were great. Free phone, free upgrades, discounts, excellent health insurance plan, ESOP, 401K, plenty of employee appreciation. They did try to keep it fun in a highly stressful environment.
I worked technical and billing support
Customer/Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  At homeSeptember 12, 2018
I worked technical and billing support for CSpire.

I was hired by TeleNetwork to be a remote desktop support agent but was mistakenly placed in CSpire, they did not have any spaces available for desktop support by the end of my tenure
A great work environment with solid values
Technical Account Manager (Virtual CIO) (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 7, 2018
Great culture because they hire great people. Male dominated, but respectful toward women. CEO is amazing. Work hours/demand are reasonable. I really enjoy working here.
Great pay
Consumer Solutions Advocate (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSSeptember 6, 2018
Great pay. Free cellphone. Discounts on aspire accessories. Please don't get caught up in the clicks. Hope that yogurt to work in Text Customer Service.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C Spire. Our community is ready to answer.