C.A.R.E.S. Inc

C.A.R.E.S. Inc Pay & Benefits reviews

If you are a hard worker who enjoys helping others, this is the company you want to work for! CARES rewards its employees for being collaborative team members who strive to make the lives of individuals with disabilities successful! They offer 401K and bonuses for all employees and have a nice benefits package for those who work 35 hours or more per week. CARES welcomes honest and constructive feedback from all employees and even holds annual retreats for all employees to be a part of the strategic improvement process for the year ahead. Everyone should work for a company that values and cares about it's employees and clients like this!
This company collect fees from state and federal programs Instead of paying staff a fair living wage the two sister owners keep the majority of the fees for themselves. The community as a whole has no idea how much profit these company have on the backs of the intellectual disabled and good kind people that work for this group.
I've worked here prior for a few years. Left on my own dumb decision and they welcomed me back with welcoming arms and have been working with me through all my appointments. It's not just a work place it's a family. When one is down we all feel their pain. The benefits are great and there is always room for advancement. Absolutely love this company and the VIPs always make your day better
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.